Russia preparing for war

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Oblio

Low-lifes start wars between other peoples for their own purposes!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
THIS IS ACTUALLY A GOOD THING?

In a war soldiers are often sent into dangerous, deadly situations. Typically they will mock the superiors "is that the most competent person" or "I could do it better" or some variation of the above only with four letter words. They use acronyms like FUBAR.

Now however, those questions are irrelevant. All you need to know is that the person who sends you to your death is a Tran of color representing equity. So even if we lose on the battlefield we win when it comes to equity! And guess what, it is still FUBAR!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/thre...ritical-race-theory-leads-to-military-failure

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
THIS IS ACTUALLY A GOOD THING?

In a war soldiers are often sent into dangerous, deadly situations. Typically they will mock the superiors "is that the most competent person" or "I could do it better" or some variation of the above only with four letter words. They use acronyms like FUBAR.

Now however, those questions are irrelevant. All you need to know is that the person who sends you to your death is a Tran of color representing equity. So even if we lose on the battlefield we win when it comes to equity! And guess what, it is still FUBAR!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/thre...ritical-race-theory-leads-to-military-failure
SNAFU is another..........I'm ex military, Navy. I'm not surprised that drone and robotic warfare is coming soon. We don't want our soldiers chipping their nail polish while pulling the trigger. The tears would make their mascara run.

No offence to the real service personnel, women and men, who have been putting their lives on the line. The PC idiocy of the politicians is putting your lives at risk.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Low-lifes start wars between other peoples for their own purposes!
My question is: Why have the true soldiers allowed the generals and the Secretary of Defense to destroy the military and done absolutely nothing about it? Why have they not arrested these traitors and tried them under military law? Why have they not absolutely refused to be sent to Europe? If all the soldiers would lay down their arms and demand the immediately resignation of their phony, incompetent, and treasonous Commander-in-Chief then things would turn out differently.

And if he refused to resign, they would arrest him and his Secretary of Defense for treason. The Afghanistan fiasco is sufficient. But the Wokeism and the CRT indoctrination in the military can all be added to the charges. Where are all the real soldiers hiding when America is in jeopardy from within?

O

Oblio

Perhaps it's because the destruction has been done in such small steps that either they've gone unnoticed or where thought not worth sacrificing for. Our enemy have been planning this for a long time and has learned from many mistakes in the past. And they have supernatural help.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Jeffrey Epstein, etc., etc., etc. Globalists, pedophiles, communists, Satanists, elements of the C.I.A., my prime minister, all those that think we common people are here for their benefit. Those who indulge in S.R.A.-MK-Ultra. And those who knowingly support this type. Evil people. The "Elites."
Then there's the hybrids...

I agree that many of the people you list are obviously low life. Where I disagree is the statement about
us common people as if being what you call a common person cant be a low life as well. Many criminals
are common people, back street drug pushers are mainly common people. Anyone who sees their fellow
human beings as being there for their convenience is a low life. In the eyes of God anyone who is not born again and does not repent is a low life whatever their worldly status happens to be.

O

Oblio

Anyone who supports the globalist cabal.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
There are only two kingdoms, our Lords and the wrong one that only comes to steal, kill and destroy.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Whoa! No way! Sanctions! Russia could never have forseen that! (sarcasm)

O

Oblio

I must be imaging things...these people can't really be in power!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
we have failed the Founding Fathers.

O

Oblio

The global government is already in place...dealing with the population are loose strings they are currently tying up!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The global government is already in place...dealing with the population are loose strings they are currently tying up!
In the meantime the Russians are ROTFL. And so are the Chinese.
Biden Spoke to Putin About Ukraine And I'm Pretty Sure the Russians Keeled Over with Laughter
Does Joe Biden simply not get it? The Russians are not scared of you. They see everything. They see your mind is oatmeal. They see Jill holding your hand because you don’t know where you are anymore. They see you simply cannot do the job. Everyone saw the shambolic exit out of Afghanistan. Now, Biden’s people say that an invasion is imminent. They’ve been saying this for weeks. Are they right or not? I don’t know, but with the endless stream of bad news and no accomplishments that have marked this Biden presidency, I bet they’re hoping for a war. What a distraction that would be, right? It’s Wag the Dog. If Russia was mocking more pieces around for a potential invasion, then it was due to Biden’s weakness. They know it. It’s Obama 2.0.—everyone can read the playbook from afar. That’s how Russia was able to annex Crimea; they knew Obama wouldn’t do anything. They were right.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...e-russians-keeled-over-with-laughter-n2603210

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yes, they do have two different ways to tie up these loose strings.

1. People like Biden who claim to have experience driving 18 wheelers can drive these trucks after arresting all these truckers. For some reason they are saying this is not likely to happen, don't know why, surely Pelosi, AOC and Biden could be truck drivers.

or

2. If we have a "dark winter" with a 40% increase in deaths due to the vaccine then you could have a 40% decrease in truckers and still be OK. This gives them some room to arrest a whole bunch of truckers. Also, if they arrest too many truckers then the shortages will lead to more deaths so it is a system that will stabilize itself. Not enough inflation, arrest more truckers, too much inflation then more people die and the inflation will subside.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Biden Spoke to Putin About Ukraine And I'm Pretty Sure the Russians Keeled Over with Laughter
Does Joe Biden simply not get it? The Russians are not scared of you. They see everything. They see your mind is oatmeal. They see Jill holding your hand because you don’t know where you are anymore. They see you simply cannot do the job. Everyone saw the shambolic exit out of Afghanistan. Now, Biden’s people say that an invasion is imminent. They’ve been saying this for weeks. Are they right or not? I don’t know, but with the endless stream of bad news and no accomplishments that have marked this Biden presidency, I bet they’re hoping for a war. What a distraction that would be, right? It’s Wag the Dog. If Russia was mocking more pieces around for a potential invasion, then it was due to Biden’s weakness. They know it. It’s Obama 2.0.—everyone can read the playbook from afar. That’s how Russia was able to annex Crimea; they knew Obama wouldn’t do anything. They were right.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...e-russians-keeled-over-with-laughter-n2603210
But Putin is a rich oligarch, one of the richest men on earth, wouldn't he want one of Hunter Biden's paintings to go along with his art collection?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
But Putin is a rich oligarch, one of the richest men on earth, wouldn't he want one of Hunter Biden's paintings to go along with his art collection?
So that he could doodle on the painting while laughing his head off?

O

Oblio

I don't know what, if anything, Biden is even capable of knowing, but America has stood in the way of the elite globalists for far too long. They have finally enacted a plan to make the planet theirs. Bunch of devil worshippers! We know how the story ends! No more death, no more mourning, no more crying...or pain!