Russia preparing for war

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I don't know what, if anything, Biden is even capable of knowing, but America has stood in the way of the elite globalists for far too long. They have finally enacted a plan to make the planet theirs. Bunch of devil worshippers! We know how the story ends! No more death, no more mourning, no more crying...or pain!
What we are seeing is like seeing the way silver is purified. You have to gather all the dross together to be scraped out. Gather all the wheat together and gather all the tares together, tie them into bundles for the fire.

O

Oblio

Perhaps, when Russian troops cross into the Ukraine, all the MSM will be there to broadcast the invasion live. You know, they're not American troops and it would be possible that the Russians just might take out the media! Now that's what I would call a silver lining!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Perhaps, when Russian troops cross into the Ukraine, all the MSM will be there to broadcast the invasion live. You know, they're not American troops and it would be possible that the Russians just might take out the media! Now that's what I would call a silver lining!
I am heartened by how seriously Biden is taking this as well as how serious he is taking the trucker protests. Just when you thought concern over the border was racist Biden shows that some of these borders are sacred (Ukraine border) and that these borders should not be violated (by deplorable truckers). So there is a line that cannot be crossed (the serfs need to know their place)

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
What do you mean When they cross into it ?. They already have Crimea was annexed in 2014 and Eastern
Ukraine is occupied by pro Russian separatists. Putin is insisting that the eastern region is recognised as an independent sovereign state before the some 100,000 troops on the Ukrainian border withdraw. He wants a land bridge to the pro Russian Belarus dictatorship for an easy route to Finland, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Question is whether Putin will be satisfied with Soviet style Empire or a Tsarist one. He may be yearning for the age of Katherine the Great for all we know

O

Oblio

To me, sacrificing the Ukraine would be worth it to get rid of the MSM. If only!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is hilarious. Russia is preparing to invade, Biden is warning us, and no one believes him because when he talks about Russia "pushing out a massive amount of propaganda". No one believes him because everyone knows how much he has lied and pushed out propaganda. This is "the boy who cried wolf". Now I believe that the prophecies are clear that Russia will invade Ukraine and seize control of Latvia, Estonia and the Ukraine. I also believe that this will take place while the US is distracted with an internal revolution, what we are seeing going on between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Good News!

On the heels of her success as border Czar for our southern border we are sending Kamala Harris to the Ukraine! This is a win/win for us. This is like Biden telling Russia, go ahead, destroy Ukraine, we don't care.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
These talking heads are so stupid. I learned a long time ago there are two kinds of dogs, those that bark and those that bite. Putin is the dog that bites.

Putin knows what he is doing. All these morons think the sanctions will work, Russia will seize an incredible stash of gold that has been stored there from the K mafia, and they will grab enough material to blackmail every single leader in the world. He'll be there saying -- go ahead sanction me. Besides Germany is completely dependent on Russia for fuel and Ukraine is the biggest exporter of wheat. "Go ahead, try and sanction me."

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mud could be a problem with the invasion. The ten day forecast for Kiev has every day in the 40-50 degree range and almost no sub freezing weather. It is supposed to rain on Tuesday. But the thing to realize is that the Spring thaw is probably very close to being over. The best time to attack is after the Spring thaw. It seems to me that Russia is in place and ready for when Mud month is over.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
According to Amir Tsfarti telegram page he said it has now started as some pipeline in Ukraine is on fire. I cant copy and paste it, it wont let me.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Rest Easy, Biden is in charge.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Relax, it is just a drill. Nothing to see here, go back to sleep.

R

RichMan

My view---
If one American soldier dies or is wounded in this stupidity, every elected person in DC should be strung up on the Capital steps.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
My view---
If one American soldier dies or is wounded in this stupidity, every elected person in DC should be strung up on the Capital steps.
My view, before all this is over the US will see their judgement come in an hour, the stock market crash like a big mill stone tossed into the ocean, and the merchants of the world weeping because no one in the US will buy their junk anymore.

There is going to be a lot more than 1 American killed. We will see 8 major cities turned into total pandemonium and a nationwide blackout after an EMP fries our electrical grid.

But the good news is once the internet goes down you won't have to worry about mean tweets at 3am. So you can thank Biden.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

No big deal, we see this all the time. Think about a basketball game, before the game starts the players come out and warm up and take practice shots, that is all that is going on. This is simply a warm up before the game.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Be warned Russia, if you invade Ukraine we will pipe in the sound of Kamala Harris cackling at you! This is the border Czar who shut down the US Southern border (to journalists).

This is hysterical -- "unprecedented costs"! Really, does she have any idea what the costs to Russia were in WWII? Unprecedented? I don't think so.

And yes it will impose penalties on those who must be held accountable, but God decides who that is, not Kamala Harris