Russia preparing for war

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ukraine is a Republic.
Her point is that this elected leader closed down the TV stations that criticized him and arrested the political leaders that opposed him. Her point is not that they don't have elections but that the actions speak louder than words, He is behaving as a dictator.

wintersrain

Feb 20, 2022
Her point is that this elected leader closed down the TV stations that criticized him and arrested the political leaders that opposed him. Her point is not that they don't have elections but that the actions speak louder than words, He is behaving as a dictator.
I watched her video. What she doesn't share is that when Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskyj shut down Strana.ua and the other stations, he did so because Strana.ua and the other stations he shut are linked to the Kremlin and promote pro-Russia propaganda.

"War mongers", in her rhetoric was a red flag for me. She's a politician.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I watched her video. What she doesn't share is that when Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskyj shut down Strana.ua and the other stations, he did so because Strana.ua and the other stations he shut are linked to the Kremlin and promote pro-Russia propaganda.

"War mongers", in her rhetoric was a red flag for me. She's a politician.
At this point who are you to believe. It is like Trudeau saying the truckers in Ottawa were racists. Bottom line is if you arrest the tv stations and shut them down it is not a good look for someone claiming to be a democracy.

wintersrain

Feb 20, 2022
At this point who are you to believe. It is like Trudeau saying the truckers in Ottawa were racists. Bottom line is if you arrest the tv stations and shut them down it is not a good look for someone claiming to be a democracy.
When did President Volodymyr Zelenskyy state Ukraine was a Democracy?

O

Oblio

Trudeau saved us from the truckers...they would've honked us to death! :(

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
When did President Volodymyr Zelenskyy state Ukraine was a Democracy?
We are hearing on every MSM channel from all the RINOs and Democrats that this is a fight for democracy against the villain Putin,

wintersrain

Feb 20, 2022
We are hearing on every MSM channel from all the RINOs and Democrats that this is a fight for democracy against the villain Putin,
Makes sense doesn't it? America is a Constitutional Democratic Republic. What better way to get American's on board the bandwagon, especially when our family in the military are at risk to fight politicians wars, than to report the propaganda our reason for sticking our nose in is, Democracy is at risk.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." Franklin D. Roosevelt

J

JAPOV

What amazes me is how everyone in this thread is looking at and watching all the same things... but seeing something different... and repeating a slightly different mish-mash of all the same propaganda... It's like CNN and FOX on the same channel with a Christian slant.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What amazes me is how everyone in this thread is looking at and watching all the same things... but seeing something different... and repeating a slightly different mish-mash of all the same propaganda... It's like CNN and FOX on the same channel with a Christian slant.
None of us knows the full truth. I get my truth from Daniel, the gospels, Revelation, and a number of more recent prophecies.

O

Oblio

The way I look at it, we're all gonna die...sooner or later. And I don't think we have much say when that time is.
Russia is taking steps to protect itself. They wanted to avoid this. It's on record. Idealism can be a bad idea.
I remember the Cuban missile crisis...hiding under our desks because Russia was putting missiles in Cuba.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
The way I look at it, we're all gonna die...sooner or later. And I don't think we have much say when that time is.
Russia is taking steps to protect itself. They wanted to avoid this. It's on record. Idealism can be a bad idea.
I remember the Cuban missile crisis...hiding under our desks because Russia was putting missiles in Cuba.
So spreading lies and attacking then an soveran state is legitim?
Putin want have his own kingdom back. On costs of fredom of a whole nation, on cost of many human lifes.
He is sending the tschetschenic group Wagner for to kill the from the Nation electet ukraine government.
This has nothing to do with protect himself.
Thats crime!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
When you arrest the media and the other political party, or when you seize bank accounts of your political rivals like they did in Canada due to "emergency powers" then you are no longer acting according to a constitutional democracy.

It is like Martial Law. The US can claim they are the land of the free but once they impose Martial law that is no longer true.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So spreading lies and attacking then an soveran state is legitim?
Who is spreading lies? I have seen evidence that Ukraine mafia runs the country, that they are paying Hunter Biden and a bunch of other politicians kids, that this mafia is involved in human traficking and pedophilia. So although I don't believe anything Putin says this doesn't mean that I believe anything that Ukraine says either.

Putin want have his own kingdom back. On costs of fredom of a whole nation, on cost of many human lifes. He is sending the tschetschenic group Wagner for to kill the from the Nation electet ukraine government.
This has nothing to do with protect himself.
Thats crime!
Aidan, talk to your government, the ball is in your court, not ours.

Pedophilia is a crime. Human trafficking is a crime. Buying off politicians is a crime.

The issue is not whether or not Putin is a liar or a criminal, the issue is whether or not the US needs to step in between Russia and the Ukraine. As a US citizen I feel the answer is clear, absolutely not.

Now NATO does have a say in this, Europe does have a say in this, Germany does have a say in this and since we are allies to Europe and part of the NATO alliance the US should go along with their decisions.

So then Aidan, talk to your government, the ball is in your court, not ours.

J

JAPOV

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to give a damn about politics anymore... how can you choose right from wrong when they keep changing the definitions? I'm still trying to figure out how Obama made me a racist!

This may be a little "off topic"... but I don't hear anyone talking about gun control lately. :cool:

XmasBaby

Oct 11, 2018
I know! Everyone can join NATO! Then Russia's feelings won't be hurt. They wanted to be in NATO. We said no. If we say yes to them, then they won't mind the Ukraine being a part, too. Right?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I'm finding it increasingly difficult to give a damn about politics anymore... how can you choose right from wrong when they keep changing the definitions? I'm still trying to figure out how Obama made me a racist!

This may be a little "off topic"... but I don't hear anyone talking about gun control lately. :cool:
I agree, I have had it listening to these ones who talk about how horrible Trump is and yet want the US to do something for Ukraine. Do what? Cut off Russia's oil sales to the rest of the world. That is what Trump did and Biden undid it.

If we are going to do it then what are we going to do? We must restart the pipeline that Biden shut down in America.

You want to puke listening to these morons and idiots talking about "idolizing Trump" or how Trump was a dictator like Putin and yet everything they want us to do is what Trump did and what Biden undid.

I also have had it, they are reaping what they sowed, welcome to the world you wanted.

Until these morons admit they are morons and take responsibility for their part in this chaos everything else is just more stupidity.

O

Oblio

You know what's really stupid? Those stupid masks! Lol