Russia preparing for war

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JAPOV

I agree, I have had it listening to these ones who talk about how horrible Trump is and yet want the US to do something for Ukraine. Do what? Cut off Russia's oil sales to the rest of the world. That is what Trump did and Biden undid it.

If we are going to do it then what are we going to do? We must restart the pipeline that Biden shut down in America.

You want to puke listening to these morons and idiots talking about "idolizing Trump" or how Trump was a dictator like Putin and yet everything they want us to do is what Trump did and what Biden undid.

I also have had it, they are reaping what they sowed, welcome to the world you wanted.

Until these morons admit they are morons and take responsibility for their part in this chaos everything else is just more stupidity.
More birth control, less gun control! :p

O

Oblio

Rewrite Dylan's Everything Is Broken...Everything Is Stupid! Lol

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
When you arrest the media and the other political party, or when you seize bank accounts of your political rivals like they did in Canada due to "emergency powers" then you are no longer acting according to a constitutional democracy.

It is like Martial Law. The US can claim they are the land of the free but once they impose Martial law that is no longer true.
Why you comes with canada.? We are talking from Ukraine. It seems you dont know much about the Ukraine.

Also in every answer you bring a new point. Is this tactic?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We littered the entire desert with those stupid masks during Desert Storm. Why? BECAUSE THEY DON'T WORK!
But I thought if there was a nuclear attack we are supposed to wear the masks.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Who is spreading lies? I have seen evidence that Ukraine mafia runs the country, that they are paying Hunter Biden and a bunch of other politicians kids, that this mafia is involved in human traficking and pedophilia. So although I don't believe anything Putin says this doesn't mean that I believe anything that Ukraine says either.

Aidan, talk to your government, the ball is in your court, not ours.

Pedophilia is a crime. Human trafficking is a crime. Buying off politicians is a crime.

The issue is not whether or not Putin is a liar or a criminal, the issue is whether or not the US needs to step in between Russia and the Ukraine. As a US citizen I feel the answer is clear, absolutely not.

Now NATO does have a say in this, Europe does have a say in this, Germany does have a say in this and since we are allies to Europe and part of the NATO alliance the US should go along with their decisions.

So then Aidan, talk to your government, the ball is in your court, not ours.
Who is spreading lies? You are not able to understand my posts. And bringing with every answer a new point. Then it realy makes no sence to talk further together.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Why you comes with canada.? We are talking from Ukraine. It seems you dont know much about the Ukraine.

Also in every answer you bring a new point. Is this tactic?

are you saying Ukraine is a NATO country? Just curious do you think any of NATO members should enter the war?

O

Oblio

No, you take the bag it came in and pull it over your head.
Perhaps reissuing teaching on what a nuclear winter is would help!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
No, you take the bag it came in and pull it over your head.
Perhaps reissuing teaching on what a nuclear winter is would help!
Ohhh? So that is what the draw string is for.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
hmm well I guess E-government may help as long as everyone can charge their phones I saw that E.Musk turned a star-link around lit up the Ukraine(free to all Ukraine) https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/27/business/starlink-activated-ukraine/index.html
@ZNP well I thought from what I read Saturday "free to all Ukraine" and then I saw this today. https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/28/ukraine-updates-starlink-satellite-dishes.html so routers and other equip. are needed and there is a way to use links between satellites without ground units. Anyway Tyiv it seems has both type connections and these https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-de...m-that-can-operate-in-almost-any-weather.html for air control.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
are you saying Ukraine is a NATO country? Just curious do you think any of NATO members should enter the war?
No the ukraine is no NATO and no EU country.
If Ukraine would be an NATO country we would be in war now.

O

Oblio

I was just watching the news. I found out the root cause of the conflict...Trump!
We are in trouble.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
No the ukraine is no NATO and no EU country.
If Ukraine would be an NATO country we would be in war now.

Yes or under article 5 if the Russians use cyber warfare and it influences the surrounding NATO nations(Poland,Romania ect.) and shuts off the electricity for instance in an hospital then NATO will be required to also which is why troops are being sent into those nations. It's also why we could not agree to an no fly zone today as Ukraine requested over their air space because it would require NATO jets to enforce it.

J

JAPOV

I was just watching the news. I found out the root cause of the conflict...Trump!
We are in trouble.
I saw that too... What's truly amazing is so many people are eager to believe lies.
Did you hear that China has already claimed the Moon and Mars as its own sovereign territory?

"They will be given over to seducing spirits......"

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
We are in trouble.
Yep their going all the way back to Trump stopping Ukraine's military funding unless they found some dirt on Hunter Biden...

O

Oblio

No, but it doesn't surprise me. Ignorance is bliss...I guess.

O

Oblio

Well...the way things are going, it won't be long before the world will need a hero to step onto the world stage.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Well...the way things are going, it won't be long before the world will need a hero to step onto the world stage.
on a white horse?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Yep Putin's worried about NATO putting an NATO nation on his back door but he's so dumb he hasn't figured out if he invades Ukraine and it's then part of Russia that his new neighbors will be NATO nations so eventually he will succeed in the very thing he is trying to avoid.