Russian Propaganda Calls On Americans to "Help our Partner Trump Become President"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
This twisted my brain. I absolutely want Putin to stop doing what he's doing. Meanwhile, I absolutely want Biden to stop doing what he's doing . . . along with his entire party.

So, I don't support Putin and his ideologies . . . but . . . this one I do support.

Holy mother of snakeskin. Such a dilemma.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Host Evgeny Popov says it's time for the Russian people to call on Americans to change "the regime in the U.S." before its term expires "and to again help our partner Trump to become President."
That's an excellent idea. Regime change should have already happened had American Special Forces arrested Biden for treason. But Trump is no partner of Putin and he would ensure that Putin backs off.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
A fairly simple question.... Biden admitted on video, as a sitting vice president, that he used his position to coerce the Ukraine leader to stop his investigation into Hunter's pecadilloes.... and he laughingly bragged "the investigation stopped"
So, after a definitely "anti-Ukraine" administration, why did Putin NOT invade and take over Ukraine during the next 4 years of the Trump presidency.... if he and Putin were such buddies?

Sometimes you actually have to think, and reason things out for yourself, instead of lapping up the mainstream propaganda machine's pablum.... and that's hard, for many people. I didn't think you were included in that group...

Jul 11, 2020
That's an excellent idea. Regime change should have already happened had American Special Forces arrested Biden for treason. But Trump is no partner of Putin and he would ensure that Putin backs off.
When I read things like this, I fear for America - how America has gone so low by the opinion of people whom you think should be standing on the Truth rather they seem to be immersed in cruel hatred!!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
When I read things like this, I fear for America - how America has gone so low by the opinion of people whom you think should be standing on the Truth rather they seem to be immersed in cruel hatred!!
I'm note sure exactly what you are getting at but I am sure you would agree that crime families should be behind bars. Well the FBI went after the Sicilian Mafia at one time, but no one has gone after the Biden Mafia (since they did have connections to organized crime). So at the very least Joe and Hunter Biden should have been behind bars before the last presidential election. Or extradited to Ukraine to stand trial for corruption of the political system over there.

The Biden and Kerry clans used their family’s political connections to smooth out deals-and peddle influence, according to Peter Schweizer, who exposed the story in his book “Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends.”

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Ron Johnson: Biden Wouldn’t Be President if ‘Complicit’ Media Hadn’t Covered Up Family ‘Corruption’
Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) on Thursday emphasized the need for the American people to know the truth behind Hunter Biden’s business dealings and the financial ties to his father, President Joe Biden. Johnson argued on Fox News Channel’s “America’s Newsroom” that the elder Biden wouldn’t have been elected president had the “complicit media” not covered up the story behind Hunter Biden’s laptop.
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...cit-media-hadnt-covered-up-family-corruption/

So where do we need regime change? America or Russia? Ukraine is simply caught in the middle.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Bombshell: Trump Campaign Manager Announces Proof of Rigged 2020 Election Live on 'Hannity'
“Rigged” presents evidence that the 2020 election was tilted in President Joe Biden’s favor from the beginning... Through his investments behind the scenes, Zuckerberg helped tip the scales in favor of Biden. Cruz blasted the Facebook co-founder, saying his actions are 100 percent unacceptable in a democratic republic like the United States.
https://www.westernjournal.com/bomb...nces-proof-rigged-2020-election-live-hannity/

So is anyone going to be arrested and locked up for election fraud? There is a fraudulent imposter "president" in the White House who should be if a geriatric facility under house arrest (in not in a maximum security prison).

Jul 11, 2020
Bombshell: Trump Campaign Manager Announces Proof of Rigged 2020 Election Live on 'Hannity'
“Rigged” presents evidence that the 2020 election was tilted in President Joe Biden’s favor from the beginning... Through his investments behind the scenes, Zuckerberg helped tip the scales in favor of Biden. Cruz blasted the Facebook co-founder, saying his actions are 100 percent unacceptable in a democratic republic like the United States.
https://www.westernjournal.com/bomb...nces-proof-rigged-2020-election-live-hannity/

So is anyone going to be arrested and locked up for election fraud? There is a fraudulent imposter "president" in the White House who should be if a geriatric facility under house arrest (in not in a maximum security prison).
All I wish to say Bro, as my candid opinion is that we, as Christians, should always endeavor to align our political "being" to our spiritual being for a better outcome. That's all.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
It really doesn't matter much who's in the White House, Democrat or Republican. The so-called "commander-in-chief" serves individuals or groups with the deepest pockets. (i.e. corporations).

Dec 9, 2011
IMO what Donald Trump did on the WORLD stage was treason.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
IMO what Donald Trump did on the WORLD stage was treason.
If making America great again is treason, then I guess you must love the traitors who are presently destroying America. But even liberals like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are fed up with the traitor in the White House and all his officials.

Dec 9, 2011
If making America great again is treason, then I guess you must love the traitors who are presently destroying America. But even liberals like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are fed up with the traitor in the White House and all his officials.
I am an Independent but whether It's Biden or Trump,a TRAITOR Is a TRAITOR.

Dec 9, 2011
It really doesn't matter much who's in the White House, Democrat or Republican. The so-called "commander-in-chief" serves individuals or groups with the deepest pockets. (i.e. corporations).
I like your name,would you agree that Biden And trump are guilty of this?

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021

This video is from an average guy in Russia. He explains a lot of the last 30 years of Russian history from an average guy's perspective.

It's not political....but it does reveal that something is wrong...wrong with Russia and that global elites are the ones pulling the strings.

The rules....oh the rules.

P

Polar

I am an Independent but whether It's Biden or Trump,a TRAITOR Is a TRAITOR.
What did he do that was traitorous? If you are going to make that statement, I would like to know what you base it on.