's' no such thing as human freewill

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Here is how we came to believe. The Holy Spirit . in John 16 has a three-fold ministry. Here is How I came to believe. I watched the movie the Exorcist in 1974 , I went to a Bible store and bought a new testament . I read it for awhile . When I hit I am the vine , you are the branches . The Lord opened my eyes to Him as God, "never man spake like this man" at the same time revelation that Jesus rose from the dead. and a severe conviction in supernatural speed of my sins from youth until that moment. Faith comes by hearing and Hearing by the Word of God. That is when I received righteousness and justification not before God was there to help me and save me . There was no coercion. For we preach not ourselves but Jesus as Lord and ourselves your servants for Jesus sake. Never lost my freewill . You said I never had it .
No doubt when the Lord descends from heaven with the shout of command y'all will spring out of your graves by your own freewill.

... the rapture disproves the doctrine of freewill.

Nov 23, 2021
But it is not your will is it, it is God's will. To put the blood on the door lintels was God's will.
Covenant , Covenant , Covenant , if , if , if
"Let God be God"....Yes, it is God's will for you to put the Blood of Door Posts, You are free to disobey. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT .
Memorize these two scriptures , they will help you overcome condemnation.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins , He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness
1 John 1:7 If we walk in the light as He is in the light we have fellowship one with another and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Covenant , Covenant , Covenant , if , if , if
"Let God be God"....Yes it is God's will to put the Blood of Door Posts, You are free to disobey. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT .
Memorize these two scriptures , they will help you overcome condemnation.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins , He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness
1 John 1:7 If we walk in the light as He is in the light we have fellowship one with another and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin
did you make the covenant? ... you are being aggressive again, I don't have condemnation. I know my salvation and my continuation with the Lord depends upon His will not my "own freewill"

Nov 23, 2021
No doubt when the Lord descends from heaven with the shout of command y'all will spring out of your graves by your own freewill.

If someone is reconciled God sees the Blood declares the soul righteous . God is Holy and righteous, the Blood is key, life for life, salvation by grace through faith not election. The soul declared righteous by God is a candidate for the first resurrection freewill and all.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Now you do believe in eternal punishment don't you, so if I ask you will they deserve it those who are punished? you must surely say yes, alas, they deserved it.

Why do you think God is being evil therefore in witholding or hiding the gospel from the understanding of people who He foreknew would reject it?

You all say in order to be saved one must hear the gospel, believe the gospel and choose to repent and receive Christ ... that is the freewill gospel.

.... there have been BILLIONS times more people who have lived and died and never heard the gospel than those who have heard the gospel. You have nothing for them.

Only the free sovereign grace gospel holds out hope for every creature. I believe in a much WIDER MERCY than evangelicals generally preach . To the human sight it looks impossible but the things which are impossible with man are possible with God.

But you can't get on to even speaking about the WIDER MERCY because folks are caught on this snag of freewill.

Let God pour out His Spirit according to HIS WILL, upon whom HE WILL and you will see the multitudes who will be saved.

He is not with holding the gospel.
Why do you think Jesus was in the earth 3 days and preached to the Spirit's bc they were led only UP to Jesus through the law.

Whomever God determines is worthy of eternal damnation is not my judgment call,it is his. I can not see all people actions and thoughts,he can however. Those that REJECT the word do so at their own peril but God gives them that choice anyway.
It is not his desire that any should perish but that ALL BE SAVED!

Do you NOT UNDERSTAND that for those who have not heard the gospel of Jesus,the Saviour of souls, God will know how to judge.
The scripture says that when the Jews had the law the Gentiles had their conscience to guide them in morality.

I'm real sorry that YOU CANNOT see that you had a part in your salvation,and believe an heresy,that take billions away from the TRUTH!

I am stating the wider MERCY,GRACE of God. You refuse to understand it.

EVERY knee shall bow and EVERY tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord. Then will they be in shame for rejecting him.

Your belief makes you a server of an unjust God.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.

There is NO PROOF OF THE RAPTURE.
A few scriptures maybe out of lack of understanding DOES NOT a doctrine make!

Nov 23, 2021
"For the time will come that they will not endure sound doctrine" Read that some
Why do you think Jesus was in the earth 3 days and preached to the Spirit's bc they were led only UP to Jesus through the law.

Whomever God determines is worthy of eternal damnation is not my judgment call,it is his. I can not see all people actions and thoughts,he can however. Those that REJECT the word do so at their own peril but God gives them that choice anyway.

Do you NOT UNDERSTAND that for those who have not heard the gospel of Jesus,the Saviour of souls, God will know how to judge.
The scripture says that when the Jews had the law the Gentiles had their conscience to guide them in morality.

I'm real sorry that YOU CANNOT see that you had a part in your salvation,and believe an heresy,that take billions away from the TRUTH!

EVERY knee shall bow and EVERY tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord. Then will they be in shame for rejecting him.

" For the time come when they will not endure sound doctrine" that time is here . Only problem the kingdom of God is not in Word but in power. And for all of this nonsense . Evmur must deal one on one with God. I was giving those scriptures by the Holy Spirit in a place of accusation from the enemy and self condemnation I was passing on what helped me out of condemnation. I was received as being aggressive .

Nov 23, 2021
There is NO PROOF OF THE RAPTURE.
A few scriptures maybe out of lack of understanding DOES NOT a doctrine make!
The rapture is the first resurrection when living believers are caught up to meet the Lord in the air. The question is not if there will a rapture but when will the rapture be ? It occurs at the Second Coming of Christ. The secret silent Rapture is false doctrine

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com

John 12. 40
God hath blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts that they should not see with their eyes nor understand with their hearts and be converted and I should heal them.

Is Jesus Lord or have you your own freewill?

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
"For the time will come that they will not endure sound doctrine" Read that some

" For the time come when they will not endure sound doctrine" that time is here . Only problem the kingdom of God is not in Word but in power. And for all of this nonsense . Evmur must deal one on one with God. I was giving those scriptures by the Holy Spirit in a place of accusation from the enemy and self condemnation I was passing on what helped me out of condemnation. I was received as being aggressive .

In my many many years as a BELIEVER I read and have read ALL scripture in his holy inspired word.

We are not under CONDEMNATION ever as believers.
He came not to condemn the world but through him the world might be saved.
There is a BIG difference between condemnation and conviction.... look it up.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
The rapture is the first resurrection when living believers are caught up to meet the Lord in the air. The question is not if there will a rapture but when will the rapture be ? It occurs at the Second Coming of Christ. The secret silent Rapture is false doctrine

I agree to this his SECOND COMING will be the resurrection of the believer whether asleep or alive.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
John 12. 40
God hath blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts that they should not see with their eyes nor understand with their hearts and be converted and I should heal them.

Is Jesus Lord or have you your own freewill?

Whom do YOU THINK he is talking about here?

All of John 12 .verse 9 the Jews knew he was there and came to see Lazareth,not Jesus.
V 40 is a quote from Isaiah

Last edited:

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com

But I have never had self condemnation, I have always believed totally that Jesus bore all my condemnation. This condemnation comes from believing we should do a certain thing and failing to do it, or else from doing something we supposed forbidden. It comes from a works based salvation, being saved by our doings [freewill] but salvation is based upon HIS doings, He never fails, never falls short.

Freewill doctrine is too focused upon man. It is sinking sand.

Nov 23, 2021
did you make the covenant? ... you are being aggressive again, I don't have condemnation. I know my salvation and my continuation with the Lord depends upon His will not my "own freewill"
It is His will, You will need to obey his Word. His Word is His Will. I don't know why you persist on the Rabbit trail of No freewill. Most important thing is Abide in a relationship with Christ the Almighty . There is life in HIM . You are responsible and will give an account that is going to happen. I want to be with Jesus forever. I am going to appear before the judgement seat of Christ. I want out of this sick evil world I have a time but until then I am available to the Lord He has been so good to me . Here is the short Gospel "He that hath the Son hath life and He that hath not the Son of God hath not life. " 1 John 5:12 let's get there. Peace

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Whom do YOU THINK he is talking about here?

All of John 12 .verse 9 the Jews knew he was there and came to see Lazareth,not Jesus.
I know who He was talking to, He was talking to the devil's children, folks who were in bondage to the devil to do his will. You say they were free.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
I know who He was talking to, He was talking to the devil's children, folks who were in bondage to the devil to do his will. You say they were free.

Plz re read my post after editing.

I'll leave your miserable doctrine to God.

It leaves NO room for God's mercy

Nov 23, 2021
But I have never had self condemnation, I have always believed totally that Jesus bore all my condemnation. This condemnation comes from believing we should do a certain thing and failing to do it, or else from doing something we supposed forbidden. It comes from a works based salvation, being saved by our doings [freewill] but salvation is based upon HIS doings, He never fails, never falls short.

Freewill doctrine is too focused upon man. It is sinking sand.
There is no freewill doctrine. There is a bondage of the will doctrine. You have a freewill whether by your definition or not. You were created that way. Sinking Sand I like that . Everyone that hears these sayings of mine and does them is like a man which built his house upon a rock. And every man that hears these sayings of mine and does not do them is like a man who built his house upon the sand. That be freewill baby

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
It is His will, You will need to obey his Word. His Word is His Will. I don't know why you persist on the Rabbit trail of No freewill. Most important thing is Abide in a relationship with Christ the Almighty . There is life in HIM . You are responsible and will give an account that is going to happen. I want to be with Jesus forever. I am going to appear before the judgement seat of Christ. I want out of this sick evil world I have a time but until then I am available to the Lord He has been so good to me . Here is the short Gospel "He that hath the Son hath life and He that hath not the Son of God hath not life. " 1 John 5:12 let's get there. Peace
But I have obeyed His word, His will ... is His will our will? you can't be hooked up to God's will and have your own freewill. To go back to your own will is to go back to "they have turned everyone to his own way"