Do we need to keep the sabbath? I dunno if I posted about this but I am still confused.
Matthew 5:19 says that if you ignore the least of these commands you get the least position in heaven. So can someone please explain this to me?
btw, what is the purpose of the Sabbath and why is it so hard to keep?
Please read the four Gospels and witness for yourself what JESUS of Nazareth did on the day of 'Sabbath'?
JESUS of Nazareth know 'best' how to 'keep' the Sabbath, then any religious person on earth.
JESUS said prior to all of these 'accusations' of HIM breaking the Sabbath, by the Pharisees who keep them diligently that;
"My FATHER is always working and I too must work."
And so, that will be what we 'practice' on the day of 'Sabbath', as our LORD did, given to everyone who are 'saved'.