Sabbatical

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
PS. 23:4.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for Thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

oh what precious people love you little-one...
we two are among those who Love you...

Last edited:

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Gonna miss you, sis.... hopefully it will be a short sabbatical... rest, recharge the batteries, then come on back "where everybody knows your name"

Cheers! ;)

S

Stranger36147

Whatever you do, I just hope you find happiness and peace of mind if you have not found those things already.

God bless.

D

Depleted

Thanks to all the people who have been so kind to me, much kinder than I deserve. I am sorry for saying things that may have been unlovely or unkind. I am also sorry for causing people to worry about me.

I believe I am doing no good here, and maybe causing harm.

So, I am no longer going to post. If anyone would like to correspond with me via personal message, I would like that, too.

God bless you all.
I have never seen you cause harm. I have seen you cause good.

I get taking time off, but make sure it's not as long as a sabbatical. How about only as long as a cruise? (I bet you wouldn't mind a cruise or a sabbatical right about now.)

I will see you again.

Dec 16, 2012
I have never seen you cause harm. I have seen you cause good. I will see again.

I made this exact same observation with you not long ago Gal. Sometimes a person's character can be denigrated over a simple misunderstanding, instead of attempting to understand and resolve things, things are taken out of context like there's no tomorrow. It's obviously alienated you Gal but you must be encouraged in Christ. Don't take on board the issues of others as your own. Regain perspective and I will welcome you back again with open arms. Blessings!

Feb 28, 2016
a wonderfully expressed 'understanding' - TY, very refreshing indeed...

after 'conversion', we will slowly be given an understanding of just how
few 'formulas' there really are in the life-times of each of us and our ancestors,
kind of like all of the 'novels' ever written; there can only be so many 'plots'!?!?!
'we are in the 'last plot'...

so then, our Saviour chooses whom He will and allows them to see things unfold,
along and along, as He sees fit in our precious journey, -
moment-by-moment...

Dec 16, 2012
Thanks for the rep, glad the message reached you. Blessings.