sacrifice in the 1000-year of peace?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 14, 2011
We are in the 1000 years of peace now. There is spiritual peace for Christians already because of the Cross of Christ. Not worldly peace, or deliverance from wars. Christ didn't promise world peace. .... The millennium is now. There will not be a future earthly 1000 year kingdom of Christ from a Jewish Zionist Jerusalem, with animal sacrifices in a restored Jewish temple. That is a myth. The First Council of Constantinople in 381 AD anathematized or rejected chiliasm. Premillennialism. The pretribulation rapture, also, is a new teaching since about 1830 AD, and was unknown to the early NT Church. It is not a teaching of the NT.
Neither is chiliasm.

HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU SAY THAT WE ARE AT PEACE NOW?
CANT YOU NOT SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE MIDDLE EAST NOW? ARE YOUR EYES CLOSED. IT WILL SOON SPREAD ,AND
IT WILL LEAD TO JACOBS TROUBLE, THE ASSAULT ON ISRAEL
IF JESUS IS RULING NOW AS YOU BELIEVE ,THAN HE OBVIOUSLY
HASNT DONE A GOOD JOB: IN THE 1000 YRS THE LAND IS
DESOLATE(JER25:38) .NOTHING HAS GROWN DISPITE ALL THE
PREACHING. ------GOD SAID------IT IS DESOLATE.
YOU CAN ARGUE UNTILL YOU ARE BLUE IN THE FACE ,
BUT GOD SAID THE LAND IS---D E S O L A T E.---
GO AND PROTEST AGAINST GOD.

WAKEUP.

S

Scotth1960

HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU SAY THAT WE ARE AT PEACE NOW?
CANT YOU NOT SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE MIDDLE EAST NOW? ARE YOUR EYES CLOSED. IT WILL SOON SPREAD ,AND
IT WILL LEAD TO JACOBS TROUBLE, THE ASSAULT ON ISRAEL
IF JESUS IS RULING NOW AS YOU BELIEVE ,THAN HE OBVIOUSLY
HASNT DONE A GOOD JOB: IN THE 1000 YRS THE LAND IS
DESOLATE(JER25:38) .NOTHING HAS GROWN DISPITE ALL THE
PREACHING. ------GOD SAID------IT IS DESOLATE.
YOU CAN ARGUE UNTILL YOU ARE BLUE IN THE FACE ,
BUT GOD SAID THE LAND IS---D E S O L A T E.---
GO AND PROTEST AGAINST GOD.

WAKEUP.
Dear Wakeup, True peace is not carnal or worldly. True peace is peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. The question is: Do you have peace with God? Do I have peace with God? Have you received Christ as your LORD GOD and Saviour? Are you reconciled to God the Father, and given the gift which is the Holy Spirit, through the Lord Jesus Christ. Christ said, "I have not come to bring peace on earth, but a sword." The world can have its lack of peace. The Church has known peace with God since 30 AD, when Christ rose from the dead? What is the basis of true peace? In the following words:
"Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down death by death, and upon those in the tombs, bestowing life". What is the basis of true peace? John 3:16. "For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only-Begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
We can have that peace if we are in Christ Jesus. God have mercy on us. In the USA, Scott R. Harrington
PS I am not worried about the strife in the Middle East. The great tribulation may spread to engulf the encompass the whole earth, but Jesus Christ is coming again, coming to save His Bride, the Orthodox Church. All other Christians must be reconciled to Orthodoxy. We sectarian Protestants (me, an ex-Lutheran, ex-Pentecostal) all have strayed from the straight and narrow way of the one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church. She is the Mother of us all. God help us!
(Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Amen.).

D

Dutch41

hi dutch.
okay...so which temple could it be that ezekiel saw?
zone
He was in the temple of the Lord. But I think you have to read it

V

VRJ

Ezekiel 40-46 (you may want to go on to ch. 48) This is the temple during the millionnal reign of Christ. It is the Spiritual 7th day temple(Ezekiel 46:1-3).
Ezekiel 40-42 describes the temple function and design.
Ezekiel 40-45 shows us this is not the same as the temple of Solomon or Nehemiah.
Ezekiel 43 describes the ordinances and consecreting the temple.
Ezekiel 44 describes the admitence into the laws and who it ministers to.
Ezekiel 44 also describes the old covenant Levits during the millionon reign. Their seems to be two groups mentioned in Ezekiel.
Ezekiel 45 describes laws of economics measures of baths which is a picture of just weights.
It also descusses the worship system and the keeping of the feasts.
Ezekiel 47 does seem to talk about the New Jerusalem (Psalms 46:4 and Zechiah 14:8)
One of the interesting things about this temple is that there is no table of showbread. We get the ideal that God is somehow making a way for the priests and Levites who ministered way before Christ: Ezekiel 44:15: "But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord God. This we know was those of old covenant Israel who never knew the Lord as we do today. That somehow during the 1000 reign God brings them into the picture to show them the one they never met and can have that privlege to have the Lord teach them those wonderful things that he taught us.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Ezekiel 40-46 (you may want to go on to ch. 48) This is the temple during the millionnal reign of Christ. It is the Spiritual 7th day temple(Ezekiel 46:1-3).
Ezekiel 40-42 describes the temple function and design.
Ezekiel 40-45 shows us this is not the same as the temple of Solomon or Nehemiah.
Ezekiel 43 describes the ordinances and consecreting the temple.
Ezekiel 44 describes the admitence into the laws and who it ministers to.
Ezekiel 44 also describes the old covenant Levits during the millionon reign. Their seems to be two groups mentioned in Ezekiel.
Ezekiel 45 describes laws of economics measures of baths which is a picture of just weights.
It also descusses the worship system and the keeping of the feasts.

Ezekiel 47 does seem to talk about the New Jerusalem (Psalms 46:4 and Zechiah 14:8)

One of the interesting things about this temple is that there is no table of showbread. We get the ideal that God is somehow making a way for the priests and Levites who ministered way before Christ: Ezekiel 44:15: "But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord God. This we know was those of old covenant Israel who never knew the Lord as we do today. That somehow during the 1000 reign God brings them into the picture to show them the one they never met and can have that privlege to have the Lord teach them those wonderful things that he taught us.
this is one part that no one can explain: is The Mosaic System to be revived on earth (or anywhere)? really?

V

VRJ

Matthew 9:17; "Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved."
The Mosiac Law was a system that as school master to bring us to the Lord but the Law was fullfilled in Christ Jesus. All the law was fullilled in him. You cannot bring back an old way or else Christ death was of none effect. We see through a glass darkly that during this time something is going on for it would not be in the bible. We continue to study and in due time the Holy Spirit will reveal those things we lack understanding.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Matthew 9:17; "Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved."
The Mosiac Law was a system that as school master to bring us to the Lord but the Law was fullfilled in Christ Jesus. All the law was fullilled in him. You cannot bring back an old way or else Christ death was of none effect. We see through a glass darkly that during this time something is going on for it would not be in the bible. We continue to study and in due time the Holy Spirit will reveal those things we lack understanding.
great answer VRJ.

my reading is that all those passages refer to the Two Advents up unto and including New Heavens, New Earth and New Jerusalem >> into the Eternal Kingdom.

there's no literal 1,000 year reign AFTER THE SECOND ADVENT (certainly not where the Mosaic Covenant would be re-established in any way).

that phrase a thousand years is a symbolic number, like so much of Revelation is symbolism.

In regard to the end times, Amillennialism affirms the following chronological scenario:

• - Christ is now ruling in His kingdom while Satan is bound from deceiving the nations.
  • - Tribulation is experienced in the present age even though Christ is ruling.
  • - Jesus will return again to earth.
  • - After Jesus returns there will be a general bodily resurrection of all the righteous people and a general judgment of all unbelievers.
  • - The Eternal Kingdom will begin.
~​

all the futurist/earthly utopian doctrine stems from the phrase a thousand years. Judaism knows this idea: they are still waiting for their earthly messiah: are we?

Revelation 20:3
And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

a thousand
Original Word: χίλιοι, αι, α
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: chilioi
Phonetic Spelling: (khil'-ee-oy)
Short Definition: a thousand
Definition: a thousand.

5507 xílioi – properly, a thousand; the product of 10 x 10 x 10 (103, ten cubed); (figuratively) emphatic, total inclusiveness, showing no one (nothing) is left out.

["Ten" in Scripture can already express the symbolic meaning "completely" (inclusively) so 5507 (xílioi) as the cube of 10 ("a thousand") powerfully stresses the meaning "full/inclusive" (totality).]

Last edited:
D

Dutch41

Well thats why I think it is so interesting :)

D

Dutch41

great answer VRJ.

my reading is that all those passages refer to the Two Advents up unto and including New Heavens, New Earth and New Jerusalem >> into the Eternal Kingdom.

there's no literal 1,000 year reign AFTER THE SECOND ADVENT (certainly not where the Mosaic Covenant would be re-established in any way).

that phrase a thousand years is a symbolic number, like so much of Revelation is symbolism.

In regard to the end times, Amillennialism affirms the following chronological scenario:

• - Christ is now ruling in His kingdom while Satan is bound from deceiving the nations.
  • - Tribulation is experienced in the present age even though Christ is ruling.
  • - Jesus will return again to earth.
  • - After Jesus returns there will be a general bodily resurrection of all the righteous people and a general judgment of all unbelievers.
  • - The Eternal Kingdom will begin.
~​

all the futurist/earthly utopian doctrine stems from the phrase a thousand years. Judaism knows this idea: they are still waiting for their earthly messiah: are we?

Revelation 20:3
And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

a thousand
Original Word: χίλιοι, αι, α
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: chilioi
Phonetic Spelling: (khil'-ee-oy)
Short Definition: a thousand
Definition: a thousand.

5507 xílioi – properly, a thousand; the product of 10 x 10 x 10 (103, ten cubed); (figuratively) emphatic, total inclusiveness, showing no one (nothing) is left out.

["Ten" in Scripture can already express the symbolic meaning "completely" (inclusively) so 5507 (xílioi) as the cube of 10 ("a thousand") powerfully stresses the meaning "full/inclusive" (totality).]
I understand you point of view. But, when you read Ezek 40-48, give me the phrase and the explaining. of your view.

That is actually the question.... Not to discus if we are living now in the 1000 year of peace or if it will come.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
Why is it so hard to understand that God will save a remnant of Israel? That the temple in the 1000 year reign of Christ on this earth is on this earth in the city of Jerusalem? That there will be sacrifices offered for the nation of Israel? That at the end of the 1000 years, the devil will be released again and will lead a great multitude of people against Jerusalem? That the temple Ezekiel measured, (notice that he measured it, walked through it, was not far off from it,) is in no way even close to the measurements of the new city Jerusalem, which comes down from heaven, which we the bride are?

Just as the prophecies of Jesus and His birth, life, and death, were literal; so the prophecies of His return, His kingdom on this earth for a thousand years, His rule from the earthly city Jerusalem, which has His temple in it, from which flows the river which heals the oceans after the disaster of the tribulation, along which banks grow the trees from which leaves are taken to heal the nations.

Creation and God's plan of redemption is not finished until the creature is restored, until the heavens and the earth are done away with, consumed in a fire of great heat, to be remade new, perfect, no sin nor death nor sickness or any such thing. And the great thing about this happening is that God is doing it for us, His children.

E

endofallfears

I can go into more detail when time allows, but I'll give you my short answer.

Sacrifices in the OT were not only for sin. In fact, in a broader sense, sacrifice was a form of worship and submission to God. The Jewish Christians were not called upon to give up worship to God in the temple, or ignore the feasts, only to no longer depend on the sacrifice of bulls and goats for the remission of sins (although they were free to stop if they so choose.)
In the Millennial Kingdom, I see these sacrifices and observance of festivals by Israel as worship and submission to God, not to bring back the covering of sin through sacrifice.

E

endofallfears

Concerning the Temple of he Millennial Kingdom.

There are important differences between the Millennial Temple and any temple previous. We are told;

And He said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of My throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever. No more shall the house of Israel defile My holy name, they nor their kings, by their harlotry or with the carcasses of their kings on their high places. (Ez. 43:7)

Christ will dwell forever in this temple, and it shall not be a temple made by man, as we are told;

Yes, He shall build the temple of the LORD.
He shall bear the glory,
And shall sit and rule on His throne;
So He shall be a priest on His throne,
And the counsel of peace shall be between them both.”’
(Zech 6:13)

Christ himself will build this temple, but not for sacrifice, it will serve as His throne room forever, and He will be both King and Priest.

All the ends of the world
Shall remember and turn to the LORD,
And all the families of the nations
Shall worship before You.[a]
For the kingdom is the LORD’s,
And He rules over the nations. (Ps. 22:27-28)

Interestingly, this building will no longer be in Jerusalem, on the temple mount, but Christ will build his temple throne room on Mt. Zion.

As we are told by the prophet Ezekiel; the top of Mt. Zion will be holy:

This is the law of the temple: The whole area surrounding the mountaintop is most holy. Behold, this is the law of the temple. (Ez. 43:12)

The center of the holy area on the top of Mt. Zion will be the sanctuary, the most holy place; “Of this there shall be a square plot for the sanctuary, five hundred by five hundred rods, with fifty cubits around it for an open space. So this is the district you shall measure: twenty-five thousand cubits long and ten thousand wide; in it shall be the sanctuary, the Most Holy Place. (Ez 45:2-3)

South of the Mt. Zion will be the new city of Jerusalem, “In the visions of God He took me into the land of Israel and set me on a very high mountain; on it toward the south was something like the structure of a city. (Ez 40:2)

And on the other side, ““The rest shall belong to the prince, on one side and on the other of the holy district and of the city’s property, next to the twenty-five thousand cubits of the holy district as far as the eastern border, and westward next to the twenty-five thousand as far as the western border, adjacent to the tribal portions; it shall belong to the prince. It shall be the holy district, and the sanctuary of the temple shall be in the center.

The prince here is identified as David, “David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. (Ez 37:24-25)

We know the temple shall not be within Jerusalem, as we are told; But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. (Rev 21:22)

And Mt. Zion shall be higher than all other mountains,
Beautiful in elevation,----
The joy of the whole earth,
Is Mount Zion on the sides of the north,
The city of the great King. (Ps 48:2)

“I have installed my king
on Zion, my holy mountain.” (Ps. 2:6)

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I understand you point of view. But, when you read Ezek 40-48, give me the phrase and the explaining. of your view.

That is actually the question.... Not to discus if we are living now in the 1000 year of peace or if it will come.
hi dutch:
i did give you my point of view.
and its not mine only - ezekiel's temple vision was of New Jerusalem. he described it the way he did for a reason: he saw it from afar.
zone.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Why is it so hard to understand that God will save a remnant of Israel? .
not sure if you're addressing me or not VW.
i've said every post, all the time: God will save (and is saving) a REMNANT, elect according to grace.

who has ever said any different?

That the temple in the 1000 year reign of Christ on this earth is on this earth in the city of Jerusalem? That there will be sacrifices offered for the nation of Israel?.
SACRIFICES OFFERED FOR NATIONAL ISRAEL?

Jesus wasn't good enough?

in Paul's allegory of the Two Jerusalems did he give any indication whatsoever that what you are saying is true?

wouldn't this have been a good time for the Hebrew of Hebrews and the great student of The Law to let people know present Jerusalem and the Mosaic Covenant are to be revived?

Galatians 4
25 Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia;e she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother...

30 But what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the slave woman and her son, for the son of the slave woman shall not inherit with the son of the free woman.” 31 So, brothers, we are not children of the slave but of the free woman.

That at the end of the 1000 years, the devil will be released again and will lead a great multitude of people against Jerusalem? That the temple Ezekiel measured, (notice that he measured it, walked through it, was not far off from it,) is in no way even close to the measurements of the new city Jerusalem, which comes down from heaven, which we the bride are.
what are you doing making any claim to New Jerusalem?
don't we have a thousand literal years to clean up and build a new temple in present Jerusalem and offer animals sacrifices for Israel....(btw: are any gentiles saved during the literal 1,000 years?)

how does it work again?

Just as the prophecies of Jesus and His birth, life, and death, were literal; so the prophecies of His return, His kingdom on this earth for a thousand years, His rule from the earthly city Jerusalem, which has His temple in it, from which flows the river which heals the oceans after the disaster of the tribulation, along which banks grow the trees from which leaves are taken to heal the nations..
" the prophecies of Jesus and His birth, life, and death, were literal"

i'm going to come back later and work on this.

are ALL prophecies concerning Jesus "literal" (as in NO ALLEGORY/SYMBOLISM)? the obvious and glaring answer is already NO.

do you realize The Temple was a SYMBOL Of Jesus Himself?

Creation and God's plan of redemption is not finished until the creature is restored, until the heavens and the earth are done away with, consumed in a fire of great heat, to be remade new, perfect, no sin nor death nor sickness or any such thing. And the great thing about this happening is that God is doing it for us, His children.
that's nice VW.
but you're pretty much nullifying that by placing it 1,000 years AFTER The Second Advent and Judgment.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I can go into more detail when time allows, but I'll give you my short answer.

Sacrifices in the OT were not only for sin. In fact, in a broader sense, sacrifice was a form of worship and submission to God. The Jewish Christians were not called upon to give up worship to God in the temple, or ignore the feasts, only to no longer depend on the sacrifice of bulls and goats for the remission of sins (although they were free to stop if they so choose.)
In the Millennial Kingdom, I see these sacrifices and observance of festivals by Israel as worship and submission to God, not to bring back the covering of sin through sacrifice.

hi endof:
what do we have a literal 1,000 year earthly reign for if, as you pointed out, we already have "Jewish Christians"? are we going to have people appointed to die TWICE, and then the Judgment?

(i'll add - Jewish Christians beginning with the Lord's Twelve and continuing throughout time up to today and right up to the Second Advent).

Last edited:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
PROMISES FULFILLED

Acts 13
Paul and Barnabas at Antioch in Pisidia
13 Now Paul and his companions set sail from Paphos and came to Perga in Pamphylia. And John left them and returned to Jerusalem, 14 but they went on from Perga and came to Antioch in Pisidia. And on the Sabbath day they went into the synagogue and sat down. 15 After the reading from the Law and the Prophets, the rulers of the synagogue sent a message to them, saying, “Brothers, if you have any word of encouragement for the people, say it.” 16 So Paul stood up, and motioning with his hand said:

Men of Israel and you who fear God, listen. 17 The God of this people Israel chose our fathers and made the people great during their stay in the land of Egypt, and with uplifted arm he led them out of it. 18 And for about forty years he put up withb them in the wilderness. 19 And after destroying seven nations in the land of Canaan, he gave them their land as an inheritance. 20 All this took about 450 years. And after that he gave them judges until Samuel the prophet. 21 Then they asked for a king, and God gave them Saul the son of Kish, a man of the tribe of Benjamin, for forty years. 22 And when he had removed him, he raised up David to be their king, of whom he testified and said, ‘I have found in David the son of Jesse a man after my heart, who will do all my will.’ 23 Of this man’s offspring God has brought to Israel a Savior, Jesus, as he promised. 24 Before his coming, John had proclaimed a baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel. 25And as John was finishing his course, he said, ‘What do you suppose that I am? I am not he. No, but behold, after me one is coming, the sandals of whose feet I am not worthy to untie.’

26Brothers, sons of the family of Abraham, and those among you who fear God, to us has been sent the message of this salvation. 27 For those who live in Jerusalem and their rulers, because they did not recognize him nor understand the utterances of the prophets, which are read every Sabbath, fulfilled them by condemning him. 28 And though they found in him no guilt worthy of death, they asked Pilate to have him executed. 29 And when they had carried out all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree and laid him in a tomb. 30 But God raised him from the dead, 31 and for many days he appeared to those who had come up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are now his witnesses to the people. 32 And we bring you the good news that what God promised to the fathers, 33 this he has fulfilled to us their children by raising Jesus, as also it is written in the second Psalm,

“‘You are my Son,
today I have begotten you.’

34 And as for the fact that he raised him from the dead, no more to return to corruption, he has spoken in this way,

“‘I will give you the holy and sure blessings of David.’

35 Therefore he says also in another psalm,

“‘You will not let your Holy One see corruption.’

36 For David, after he had served the purpose of God in his own generation, fell asleep and was laid with his fathers and saw corruption, 37 but he whom God raised up did not see corruption. 38 Let it be known to you therefore, brothers, that through this man forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you,

39 and by him everyone who believes is freed from everything from which you could not be freed by the law of Moses. 40 Beware, therefore, lest what is said in the Prophets should come about:

41 “‘Look, you scoffers,
be astounded and perish;
for I am doing a work in your days,
a work that you will not believe, even if one tells it to you.’”

42 As they went out, the people begged that these things might be told them the next Sabbath. 43 And after the meeting of the synagogue broke up, many Jews and devout converts to Judaism followed Paul and Barnabas, who, as they spoke with them, urged them to continue in the grace of God.

44 The next Sabbath almost the whole city gathered to hear the word of the Lord. 45 But when the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy and began to contradict what was spoken by Paul, reviling him. 46 And Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly, saying, “It was necessary that the word of God be spoken first to you. Since you thrust it aside and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles. 47 For so the Lord has commanded us, saying,

“‘I have made you a light for the Gentiles,
that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.’”

48And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord, and as many as were appointed to eternal life believed. 49 And the word of the Lord was spreading throughout the whole region. 50 But the Jews incited the devout women of high standing and the leading men of the city, stirred up persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and drove them out of their district. 51 But they shook off the dust from their feet against them and went to Iconium.52 And the disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
That the temple Ezekiel measured, (notice that he measured it, walked through it, was not far off from it,)

John (Revelation) was carried forward ('in the Spirit') in time to The Lord's Day and shown everything taking place from the beginning to the end: but did he actually leave Patmos?

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
I guess that there are things, especially when it comes to dealing with our God, that do not lend themselves to our logic or reason.

A question for you Zone. What did the rest of the dead do for a thousand years?

By the way, I believe that John made a trip in the spirit. I believe that he saw Jesus with his own eyes, and fell at His feet as a dead man.

I know that when I saw Him, I was undone.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
Hi Zone,

I am sorry. I do not believe that we can discuss end times any more. Your doctrines are wrong. Nothing personal.

In His love, with prayers and hope for all of our enlightenment.
In Christ,
vic

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Hi Zone,

I am sorry. I do not believe that we can discuss end times any more. Your doctrines are wrong. Nothing personal.

In His love, with prayers and hope for all of our enlightenment.
In Christ,
vic
ok VW.
i believe your doctrines are wrong. so we probably shouldn't discuss it anymore, directly.
i'll continue to expose Dispensational Theology as being the antisemitic disaster that it is...i can't do anything less.
zone.