Sadness and Lonliness

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brenda63
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Brenda63

Guest
I would like to request prayer for a request breakup that has left me very sad and lonely and for whatever reason so fearful. I am in a new town and have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and he brokeup because he is controlled by his 20 year old daughter and I just feel so sad and depressed that its hard to face each day. Please pray for strength to get through and meet new friends.
 
God promised us that He will never leave us nor forsake us. And though you may go through trails, do not fear, for God is there. He will always be there for you even when you feel lonely. Just draw closer to Him. I will be praying for you.
 
God promised us that He will never leave us nor forsake us. And though you may go through trails, do not fear, for God is there. He will always be there for you even when you feel lonely. Just draw closer to Him. I will be praying for you.

I stand with you in prayer, Brenda63. The sweetest relationship is the one we cultivate with Christ.
 
I agree with everyone here. Draw close to God and he wil draw close to you. Surely there are some churches or christian events you can go to.I find a lot of enjoyment doing various volunteer work as well.

Praise God That you have a desire to seek him. you will find him.!!!!
 
You are never alone , keep in mind when you feel it the least GOD is present!!!!!