Safe and a good trip

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
252
254
63
Indiana
Please pray that my son is ok and happy and healthy. I have not heard from him and his father picks him up from his trip today. Please pray that God is protecting him and his friend Lyric giving them good mental and physical health and happiness. Please pray my son Jakeb is well and safe and they will have a safe trip. I'm very worried. I ask in the name of Jesus and I thank you very much. God bless you.