Salome is unwell

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, in the evening, i hold salome and felt like she was having fever, and she was crying sometimes, but i was not 100% sure.

Now we feel she is having fever, showing some signs of crying or irritation.

wife has given some medicine for fever.

can you agree and pray God take care of her, and heal her. let her sleep well, and have a good health

Thank you!

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Lord, We pray for Salome's complete and total healing. You are the Great Physician, and by Your stripes she is healed. Thank You that You love Salome and her family so much and care for them daily. In Christ's Name, Amen.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Friends, in the evening, i hold salome and felt like she was having fever, and she was crying sometimes, but i was not 100% sure.

can you agree and pray God take care of her, and heal her. let her sleep well, and have a good health

Thank you!
agreeing. Believing all is well.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
Lord please bless Salome and help her sleep well and heal her completely and make her stronger. Please take care of this beautiful baby. Injn Amen.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC

Thank you!
I join you in prayer for your little one. God loves his little children. I pray with you that she will get well soon

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying that God will touch Salome with His healing hand, take away her sickness and comfort her. Blessings to your family!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for Salome. Heal her my Lord. Give her good health. Give peace to the family. Let them know thy love O good Lord. In thy precious name.Amen