Salutations!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joal

Aug 13, 2009
Hi I am new here and wish to express my appreciation to all the brothers and sisters who have been so kind with me on here since I registered recently. I am an ex minister and worse, divorced; yet I am seeking solace and grace with a network of new friends that will accept me just as i am without one plea. I really do indeed want to be a blessing and hope you all will give me a chance. Looking forward to hearing from all of you. For the love of Christ- May G_D richly bless you all!:)

D

dustin

welcome too cc

V

viktorius

Hello Joal!! It's so very nice to meet you!!

JCoach

Dec 25, 2020
Nice meeting you here Brother Joal, God Bless you always...

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Hi I am new here and wish to express my appreciation to all the brothers and sisters who have been so kind with me on here since I registered recently. I am an ex minister and worse, divorced; yet I am seeking solace and grace with a network of new friends that will accept me just as i am without one plea. I really do indeed want to be a blessing and hope you all will give me a chance. Looking forward to hearing from all of you. For the love of Christ- May G_D richly bless you all!:)
Welcome Joal. May God bless and guide you as you rebuild your life. Not sure what you mean by "and worse." Beig an ex Minister happens to many Ministers for various reasons. Anyway, keep your faith strong in God, He will KEEP you in Him.

JCoach

Dec 25, 2020
Greetings to everyone, I am happy that i am here in a group of people who are the same believe in God, God is really good to us, If we allow him to know him better and make always devotion to him, you will feel his love, and you will be more strong, and has a joyful heart, and it is easy for us to handle a situations, we will not feel worries, and we will have a peace of mind then you will notice, our problem is solve fast, this is the good thing, that in everything we do just put God first, and God will take care of everything...God Bless us all Brethren...

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Our Lord is Lord of the second chance. Just get your heart right with God. Nobody else's opinion will matter in the end. The battle does not end when we get Born Again, but victory is guaranteed for everyone who maintains a heart of humble repentance towards his Maker. Never forget that Jesus loves Joal in a very real way. A warm welcome to CC, beloved brother. God bless you too.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I see that this an old post, but you are new to me:).

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Greetings to everyone, I am happy that i am here in a group of people who are the same believe in God, God is really good to us, If we allow him to know him better and make always devotion to him, you will feel his love, and you will be more strong, and has a joyful heart, and it is easy for us to handle a situations, we will not feel worries, and we will have a peace of mind then you will notice, our problem is solve fast, this is the good thing, that in everything we do just put God first, and God will take care of everything...God Bless us all Brethren...
Thank you so much and God bless you too, sister @JCoach ! Welcome to CC! Start a new intro thread all your own and you will meet many more new people. You are doing great so far.:)

Proverbs
3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
God is really good to us, If we allow him to know him better and make always devotion to him, you will feel his love, and you will be more strong, and has a joyful heart, and it is easy for us to handle a situations, we will not feel worries, and we will have a peace of mind then you will notice, our problem is solve fast, this is the good thing, that in everything we do just put God first, and God will take care of everything...God Bless us all Brethren..
Amen!

Matthew
6:31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
6:32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

JCoach

Dec 25, 2020
Hi I am Jenny from Philippines, a Christian Single Mom, and I am happy to have friends here Christian's, hope we can talk more on Skype or Viber or maybe on facebook, because I love to hear more from you guys how is life being a christian, thank you and God Bless you all