The Lord do so and much more to Johnathan: but if it please my father, to do the evil, then I will shew it thee, and send thee away, that thou may way go in peace: and the Lord be with thee, as he hath been with my father.
And thou shalt not only while yet I live shew me the kindness of the Lord, that I will die not:
But also thou shalt not cut off the kindness from my house for ever: no, not when the Lord hath cut off the enemies of David every one from the face of the earth.
And thou shalt not only while yet I live shew me the kindness of the Lord, that I will die not:
But also thou shalt not cut off the kindness from my house for ever: no, not when the Lord hath cut off the enemies of David every one from the face of the earth.