Sanctification

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 13, 2014
15
0
0
Most call it a "process" but the bible calls it sanctification.
those that limit what JESUS did on the cross will not benefit from the Gift that it truly was to die on the cross. No one has DIED FOR ALL MANKIND--NOT ONE of us has that kind of devotion and LOVE. we make mistakes, our past is FULL OF THEM, and we are forgiven by JESUS when we ask HIM to forgive. HE does NOT THINK OF IT AGAIN. I can only say that I am SO JOYFUL in knowing this because I am sure Ill make more mistakes and that I can COUNT on MY LORD AND SAVIOR to FORGIVE MY STUPIDITY of being in my flesh. I also thank Jesus for allowing my free will to make these mistakes and be able to LEARN from them. I feel I mature through the trials and mistakes I make- My faith gets stronger because of them. SO Thank You JESUS for FREE WILL. YOUR LOVE , and most of all YOUR GRACE AND MERCY upon my life-- I truly know what it means to be FREE IN YOU. I dont have to live up to or be held to the law any longer--You died so I can live no matter what mistakes I make in this life. and NO ONE can take that from me!!! IN YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY NAME JESUS, AMEN
 
Sanctification only means to "be set apart". I am giving a talk on this very subject a few weeks from now. Set apart for His use to now be conformed to the image of Christ. Set apart from the enemy (delivered out of the powers of darkness). Set apart from lies to now know truth.

So much more..... but what you so wonderfully touched on was His justification by His grace. Thank you.
 
Brilliant explanation! You're one of the few hero's for Jesus on this forum! I've been studying these topics for quite some time now, but I haven't quite run across a website like this... www.12starpoetry.webs.com. It is very interesting... new world order?
 
Wheresmeko;bt11607 said:
Brilliant explanation! You're one of the few hero's for Jesus on this forum! I've been studying these topics for quite some time now, but I haven't quite run across a website like this... www.12starpoetry.webs.com. It is very interesting... new world order?

not to sure I understand what your talking about here WHeresmeko---anyway uhhhh take care and god bless--