Sandy hook hoax, Sandy hook Actors exposed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 16, 2015
Your post has been reported for the profanity in it from the FB replies that you copy/pasted on here..

My apologies to the offensive language. The article was too long for me to read in the time I had. I'm glad you reported it and the offensive language was removed. I was under the impression that offensive language cannot be posted because there is some sort of filter that edits it out. In the future, I'll need to be more watchful. In addition, it appears there is content that is quite disturbing in the article, as the writer proves that actors were not part of these tragic murders.

Oct 16, 2015
With Sinnerman commenting on it, don't expect it to stay on topic..lol.. He'll just post comments calling y'all names like kooks, nuts, and mentally ill.. :/
Where do you stand on this topic? How would you react if someone posted a message saying you are a fake and you never tried to commit suicide. You just said so to get attention, and they had no evidence when making that statement. I suspect you'd be upset. Now suppose you lost one of your children, who was murdered by a mentally ill person, and chootchooot posted a message saying you are a fake and your kid is still alive and there was no murder. I hope you'd let him have it, and tell him his hurtful comments cause you great pain. But if you feel like the best course of action is to enable chootchooot and tell him he has every right to mock the suffering of parents who lost their children, then do so.

Oct 16, 2015
With Sinnerman commenting on it, don't expect it to stay on topic..lol.. He'll just post comments calling y'all names like kooks, nuts, and mentally ill.. :/
It appears that you are just as sick as chootchooot, and just as insensitive to those who lost their children.

] Originally posted by blue ladybug

Not to mention that many of the "dead" kids' parents each received a brand new house and mucho dinero afterwards. Just sayin'..

Last edited:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Choot already knows my position on this. I honestly don't know how it could be a hoax. A whole town, a whole state, cops, parents, etc, would have to lie and cover it all up. That's ALOT of people to involve in a hoax..

Oct 16, 2015
Choot already knows my position on this. I honestly don't know how it could be a hoax. A whole town, a whole state, cops, parents, etc, would have to lie and cover it all up. That's ALOT of people to involve in a hoax..
And yet you encouraged him in the previous thread on the topic and suggested the parents got brand new houses and mucho dinero after losing their child. A particularly insensitive comment. Maybe you need to think this over and get your story straight.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I was under the impression that offensive language cannot be posted because there is some sort of filter that edits it out. In the future, I'll need to be more watchful.
Certain words if typed into a post the site will auto-edit to asterisks. Unfortunately the profanity in your post was from a copied image, not typed text.

Oct 16, 2015
Certain words if typed into a post the site will auto-edit to asterisks. Unfortunately the profanity in your post was from a copied image, not typed text.
I'm very sorry and will try to review the entire article next time to look for profanity. Plus I'll wear my reading glasses.

J

jaybird88

but its the only argument he has, bless his heart.