1
1still_waters
Guest
Some assert that people interviewed on camera after the Sandy Hook tragedy were actors/actresses, and not parents/family of real victims.
I don't believe this theory, but I'm willing to at least hear it out.
I need those who believe this theory to do something.
You'll need to be succinct and to the point.
Please don't provide long videos, long blogs, with elaborate, complex bloviating commentary.
Providing proof should be very simple.
Here is what you need to do.
First: Show a picture\video of someone being interviewed on scene.
Second: Show a picture\video of said interviewee engaging in said acting\advertising\etc.
Proving your theory doesn't require lots of conjecture, spin or bloviating.
This is very simple to prove.
If I say interviewee A is really an actor, then I should be able to pull up a picture/video of interviewee A actually engaging in acting/etc.
So that's your task.
Can you do it?
My mind is open.
I don't believe this theory, but I'm willing to at least hear it out.
I need those who believe this theory to do something.
You'll need to be succinct and to the point.
Please don't provide long videos, long blogs, with elaborate, complex bloviating commentary.
Providing proof should be very simple.
Here is what you need to do.
First: Show a picture\video of someone being interviewed on scene.
Second: Show a picture\video of said interviewee engaging in said acting\advertising\etc.
Proving your theory doesn't require lots of conjecture, spin or bloviating.
This is very simple to prove.
If I say interviewee A is really an actor, then I should be able to pull up a picture/video of interviewee A actually engaging in acting/etc.
So that's your task.
Can you do it?
My mind is open.
Last edited:





