Sandy Hook Media Photo Conspiracy Theory: Prove It Here Once And For All

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

chootchooot

Apr 23, 2012
School safety expert Wolfgang Halbig has been searching for answers and no one ever returns his calls. He has a long resume and has had CIA people show up at his door and tell him to stop asking questions.
1. Who directed the New Haven Federal Bureau of Investigation field office to classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting (SHES)?

2. Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the SHES shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was an Active Shooter Mass Casualty Incidents (AS/MCI)?

3. Who on was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Agency in directing the AS/MCI at SHES?

• Who at the Incident Command Center made the ordering of Port-A-Potties a high priority since they were delivered within three hours of the school shooting?

• Who ordered those Port-A-Potties from Southbury, Connecticut?

• When I called the Port-A-Pottie company, after searching for over a week as to who they were and when they were ordered, I was told this information was classified and they are not allowed to share that information with me.

• The next morning I received a phone call from the Southbury Police Department at my home telling me not to call that company again, since I was harassing them.

• High priority for toilets but not for Life Star Trauma helicopters or paramedics.

4. Who and why did they not request Life Star helicopters, knowing that children and school staff were seriously injured and clinging to life?

5. Who and why did they not allow the paramedics and the EMTs inside SHES?

6. Who declared all 18 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first eight minutes?

7. Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by Newtown Public Schools (NPS) to remove 45-65 gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissue, bodily fluids, blood-soaked carpets and any other decontaminated area inside SHES?

8. Why does an off-duty lieutenant from the Newtown Police Department (NPD) refuse to leave his off-duty work assignment at a construction site when hearing that shots have been fired at SHES?

9. Who at NPS notified all of the parents in writing, as required by Conn. law, who had children attending SHES, as well as every school staff member, for every school year, of all the potential life threatening chemical hazards? The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire school, asbestos in the ceiling and floor tiles, asbestos in the insulation, and most of the school had very high levels of PCBs.

10. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?

11. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times, like three to 11 times, since they did not allow the paramedics and EMTs inside SHES?

12. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?

13. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from SHES on 12/14/2012?

14. Who was the police officer calling into the NPD dispatcher stating, in his words, that he had multiple weapons, a rifle and a shotgun, and who has the rifle and the shotgun, as the chain of evidence should show, that was found in classroom eight (8)?

15. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt. Vangehle, at 9:45:21 a.m. on 12/14/2012, from the NPD, after finding a female kindergartener in the hallway, make her go into room eight (8) and leave her there? Room eight was supposedly the gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff.

16. Why would two Conn. State Troopers enter room ten (10) at 9:55:31 a.m. on 12/14/2012, which was supposedly the gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff, and tell a male kindergartener who they found in the bathroom, who’s name is redacted, and tell them (so it must be more than one), to stay and they will both be back when it is safe?

R

RachelBibleStudent

apparently the originator of the actor theory is a blogger named ed chiarini...

chiarini's sandy hook actor theory is just a small part of a much bigger conspiracy theory of his...in which family members of baseball player hank greenberg are operating as actors and posing as multiple public figures and celebrities and criminals...

in addition to sandy hook mother laura phelps...chiarini also claims that the same daughter of hank greenberg was also child murder suspect casey anthony...child murderer andrea yates...michigan state representative lisa brown...a lawyer in the aurora shooting case...and numerous others...

and chiarini claims that musician jack white is aurora 'joker' shooter james holmes... and that jack white once tried to rob him...

and that adolf hitler and walt disney were both actually president theodore roosevelt's son kermit...

here is some of chiarini's work... https://web.archive.org/web/20140216144921/http://wellaware1.com/artwork/large/baldwins.jpg

incidentally this also shows how easy it is to find people that look similar...

normal people see people that look similar all the time and think little of it...crazy people think it proves that there is some kind of conspiracy...

R

RachelBibleStudent

and just in case someone thinks all this conspiracy theory stuff is nothing worse than people harmlessly exercising their right to believe stupid things...the conspiracy theorists in this case have been especially dedicated to actively harassing people connecting with the tragedy and its aftermath...

the father of victim emily parker has been harassed by conspiracy theorists who believe he is an actor and that his daughter is still alive... the father of another victim has had property stolen and photos taken of his house and posted on conspiracy websites... another conspiracy theorist stole a memorial sign commemorating two victims and then called the victims' parents to taunt them... a person who comforted survivors of the shooting has been harassed by email and phone...has found his personal information posted on conspiracy websites...has been impersonated by people creating fake social media accounts in his name...and been accused of pedophilia in youtube videos...

conspiracy theory is not a harmless diversion...it is a form of sociopathy...

R

RachelBibleStudent

and one other thing...there is evidence indicating that those promoting the sandy hook conspiracy theorists are not even sincere...

for some time alex jones has been claiming on his show that the sandy hook shooting was 'a staged event'...

lenny pozner...father of a child murdered at sandy hook...and himself an alex jones listener and a fan of conspiracy theories up until that event...sent an email to jones taking offense at the accusations...

jones' assistant replied with an email that said 'alex has no doubt that this was a real tragedy and sympathizes with the victims and their affected loved ones'...another member of jones' staff also responded with an email saying they believed it was 'a very real tragedy with very real victims' and that they were actively distancing themselves from the 'actors thing'

after that jones continued to have guests on his show promoting the 'actors thing' and claiming it was something other than a real tragedy with real victims...

what people very often don't recognize about conspiracy theory is that it is a money making and publicity generating enterprise...where insincere people knowingly lie and prey on the easily deceived and those prone to self deception...

Last edited:

chootchooot

Apr 23, 2012
The proof that Sandy hook was a hoax is overwhelming lets hope you all have a open mind and are willing to research these facts. Will try to post short videos that go along with them, don't say "pff youtube" videos hold up in court...
1 So do any of you know the procedure when there is a mass shooting? prob not, My brother was a EMT for 6 years or so and it didn't take long for him to see that it was a hoax, when there is a situation where there are a lot of people injured or killed they set up a triage area. It is a area where they put people and sort them out, to determine whos next for the ambulance etc... and a tarp for the dead and for body parts. Guess what? not one person was brought out and put on any of these tarps. Dont believe me?
Here are some people on cnn saying no one was brought out Proof of Hoax: Sandy Hook Triage Never Used - YouTube
Still don't believe me? you can still watch the li
ve aerial footage Sandy Hook Chopper 12 Footage - Feature Length Shadow Analysis - YouTube

2 On the day of the shooting there were 26 Christmas trees behind the firehouse on the day of the event, dont believe me? watch the live aerial footage above in part 1. That same day all 26 trees were brought out and put along side the road so people could decorate them. 26 Christmas Trees "Present" Behind Sandy Hook Firestation - YouTube

3 The kids are still alive! You are thinking no way not possible.. a family who was in on could never cover this up... have you noticed that all the parents are older couples? They showed pictures of their kids when they were 6 or so when right now the kids are all around 11 or so. Here are a bunch of the kids still alive singing at the superbowl
Sandy Hoax Surprise - YouTube

4 Here is cnn showing per-recorded footage and saying it was live footage of sandy hook when it was recorded at a different school, if you don't believe it then go on google earth and see for yourself CNN Caught Airing Fake Sandy Hook Footage Live (Check for yourself) - YouTube

5 One of the only class photos of the class is Photoshopped this kind of thing holds up in court so good luck debating this one Sandy Hook Class photo fake 100% proof (this cannot be debunked) - Sandy Hook Hoax - YouTube

6 So after a mass shooting what would you do? you would walk circles around a firehouse right? you wouldn't be looking for your kids, no not that, just walk aimlessly around in circles... Sandy Hook : Walking in Circles around Fire House? - YouTube

ok so here are 6 facts, most of you wont even watch the videos, you will go on with your life with your head in the sand. Does anyone have any proof that sandy hook happened besides the media circus you all watched on TV? Of course you don't. Columbine happened 15 years ago and can easily pull up all kinds of proof that it was real. Can any of you show one picture of someone deceased from sandy hook or someone with even a drop of blood on their clothing? Of course you can't... but you will go on with your life saying conspiracy theorists are crazy...

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
For something that is supposed to be a big cover-up it's funny how many people the nwo or illuminati or whatever lets run around telling 'the truth' I mean if I was some shadowy organization fabricating national tragedies, I certainly wouldn't have any issues taking out internet 'heroes' trying to ruin my plans.

BillyTheKid

Feb 17, 2009
The whole idea behind SandyHook is that it was a staged exercise. Idk what I believe to be honest. I do believe that our government would be willing to kill innocent people for the sake of their agenda. If you say they wouldn't I would ask you to look at the numbers of innocent people they have killed since the forming of our country. American Indians, "Terrorists", innocent villagers in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, WWII, etc. Collateral damage. Sadly most Americans close their eyes to this because they don't want to admit that our Government kills innocent people almost every day. Why would they care how many of us they killed? What makes you think that you mean more to them than any other person they have MURDERED in the world? America isn't any ones "Big Brother" they are a BIG BULLY. They will continue to kill, rape , and steal from the rest of the world while proud american sit back and claim that America is the greatest country in the world. What an embarrassment.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
The whole idea behind SandyHook is that it was a staged exercise. Idk what I believe to be honest. I do believe that our government would be willing to kill innocent people for the sake of their agenda. If you say they wouldn't I would ask you to look at the numbers of innocent people they have killed since the forming of our country. American Indians, "Terrorists", innocent villagers in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, WWII, etc. Collateral damage. Sadly most Americans close their eyes to this because they don't want to admit that our Government kills innocent people almost every day. Why would they care how many of us they killed? What makes you think that you mean more to them than any other person they have MURDERED in the world? America isn't any ones "Big Brother" they are a BIG BULLY. They will continue to kill, rape , and steal from the rest of the world while proud american sit back and claim that America is the greatest country in the world. What an embarrassment.

billythekid, amen brother!! Could not have said it better myself!! :)