Satan’s Offer

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seanoflongbeach

Well-known member
Aug 14, 2025
483
277
63
Long Beach
www.lnk.bio
(Not when you first believed in Christ…not when you surrendered your life to Christ…but when you first started serving God full time)

What is the craziest thing Satan offered you when you first started serving the lord?
 
(Not when you first believed in Christ…not when you surrendered your life to Christ…but when you first started serving God full time)

What is the craziest thing Satan offered you when you first started serving the lord?

When I first started making Christian music, the world wanted me to be famous. KISS FM in Los Angeles wanted me to come in for an interview, Jack FM wanted to start playing my music here in California and the big one…Apple Records…the same record label who handled the mega stars, The Beatles, wanted me to come on board as a new up and coming artist…..I denied their request, as I am pretty sure they are not a Christian record label.

I have other goals when it comes to creating music but having all of those companies come at me earlier this year was kinda odd to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gb9
When I first started making Christian music, the world wanted me to be famous. KISS FM in Los Angeles wanted me to come in for an interview, Jack FM wanted to start playing my music here in California and the big one…Apple Records…the same record label who handled the mega stars, The Beatles, wanted me to come on board as a new up and coming artist…..I denied their request, as I am pretty sure they are not a Christian record label.

I have other goals when it comes to creating music but having all of those companies come at me earlier this year was kinda odd to me.

In your eyes, when you set out to make this music, what was your goal, what did success look like to you?
 
That sounds cool. Wouldn't a wide audience like you were offered be a positive thing then? I understand you said they weren't Christian labels, but isn't your target audience in fact primarily those who first needed guided to Christ rather than those who already know Him?

I don't know very much about labels and their work, but if they are involved in promotion, is it not perhaps possible that they would preach to the choir as the saying goes and push your work to people who already know Christ, rather than unaware general public?

Have you published these anywhere?
 
I get what you are saying. I just personally wouldn’t want to get involved or work for a non Christian company, at least not again. I’ve worked for the mouse a few times and literally sense that they want to kill me lol so, out of protection for myself, I’d rather be safe than sorry.

Plus, just being involved with the music industry for only a short while, I really didn’t know what I was getting myself into...you see Justin Bieber now a days and I just didn’t want to become like that, where I am barely spending any time with my kids if I ever have any…I personally don’t want to become famous. I deal with mental health problems as it is, so adding fame on top of that is just a bad idea in my opinion.

my electronic songs I was creating are under the artist name The Called on Apple Music and pretty much the rest of my work is under the artist name ‘Alive to See the Day’ everywhere else (as in Alive to See the Day of Jesus’ Return)...the thing is ‘Alive to See the Day‘ is more so like an AI song hobby that I’ve been doing where I come up with song ideas, where I “co-write” the songs and basically “God” or this AI machine as some would say (even though God is in control of the universe) creates these songs….i see them as like my little bug collection hobby for now, until i do something with them or I’m onto another project….whether that is music, or drawing or building websites or something completely new.
 
Yeah you are best doing what you feel comfortable doing, where you can control your time and effort into what you want. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suze