SATAN GETS IN MY HEAD HELP

  • Thread starter Thread starter emilyneedsgod
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

emilyneedsgod

Guest
Ok guys, this is very personal so please don't judge me.
The other day I was watching a Entertainment network show called "The secret society of Hollywood" or something like that.
Anyways it showed a different side of Ke$ha (the singer/artist) I have liked her songs and it showed that she is a satanist. SCARY So i looked it up online and dwelled into another an underworld of satanic practices and THEY DON'T LEAVE MY HEAD. IM SCARED. It was my stupid curiosity that made me read more into it. I am a Christian. I LOVE GOD FOR ETERNITY! but for some reason its like i opened a world full of evil. I was just so curious - kept looking up stuff about the illuminati and how people sell their souls and how most of Hollywood has done that! its real scary stuff! and I feel like I read more than I should have - i FEEL LIKE I HAVE SINNED! because there was this article explaining how these people actually sell their souls
and I read the words:
"I summon sa*an" AND I CANT GET THOSE WORDS OUT OF MY HEAD

I catch myself and pray to God to take this evilness out of my brain but it comes in my head all the time and even when I am with family
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME
my name is Emily Adad
PLease I am in need of prayer to get this evil out of my head :(
 
Hey don't let it get to you. Know that you are saved and a child of God if you ever feel unsure stand on his word and always be careful when looking deep into the satanic stuff cos that stuff is real. I hope you don't mind replying to what you wrote just just looking for friendship
 
Sorry Emily for that.
Let me pray now.
But I'd like you to have peace in your mind.
I may not express it well here, but try not to put much emphasis on it.
It has seemed to me that you put emphasis on the subject, and therefore whatever got into your mind eventually got caught up there, since you might have memorized it. Otherwise, you need to let it go and know how free you are in Christ. Know how ''He who is in you is greater than he(devil) who dwells in the world''. And even how great you are towards any kind of evil; recall this, you were not only given power, but authority too.....over any evil powers and principalities!

*Consider paese76's warning too (still).

Stay blessed, encouraged and safe!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
paese76;bt10185 said:
Hey don't let it get to you. Know that you are saved and a child of God if you ever feel unsure stand on his word and always be careful when looking deep into the satanic stuff cos that stuff is real. I hope you don't mind replying to what you wrote just just looking for friendship

Thank you for responding! I really appreciate any help at all! I wasnt aware of any of it, I never even believed or thought of bad and evil rooted stuff before I saw all the stuff I saw and I feel so traumatized. Currently it is following me! I am so scared to death.

Right after I wrote this post - I went on my facebook and a friend of mine is posting that he is a satanist!!!.. WHAT IS GOING ON? So I am ttalking to him to try and help him out of this rut he is in - but now I feel like I am digger deeper into it again trying to help him out of it. I just want Jesus to know my heart and soul is his and to please protect me from this evil that is following me :(
 
Bate;bt10186 said:
Sorry Emily for that.
Let me pray now.
But I'd like you to have peace in your mind.
I may not express it well here, but try not to put much emphasis on it.
It has seemed to me that you put emphasis on the subject, and therefore whatever got into your mind eventually got caught up there, since you might have memorized it. Otherwise, you need to let it go and know how free you are in Christ. Know how ''He who is in you is greater than he(devil) who dwells in the world''. And even how great you are towards any kind of evil; recall this, you were not only given power, but authority too.....over any evil powers and principalities!

*Consider paese76's warning too (still).

Stay blessed, encouraged and safe!

Your response made me cry, THANK YOU SO MUCH GOD BLESS YOU !!!!

I will be repeating this over and over in my head

"He who is in you is greater than he (devil) who dwells in the world"

You are an angel God sent you!
 
Welcome Emily!
This is a reason we are living today!
To strengthen and encourage our brethren in Christ.
That's love, for we were freely loved Emily.
Otherwise, I'd like to feel confidence that you are gaining strength in you.

Be prayerful too, such that you faith rises in the Lord too. That would be a great character to keep you strong and assist those in the cult already.
You are for a reason and you may be for a reason Emily.

It may be a bit hard for you to take this in, but, it might have been for a reason that you've actually read through all that stuff.
To deliver you and to sensitize you about what is taking place. Never know, you might have been getting wrapped into it without knowing, but you are totally FREE.
 
Bate;bt10189 said:
Welcome Emily!
This is a reason we are living today!
To strengthen and encourage our brethren in Christ.
That's love, for we were freely loved Emily.
Otherwise, I'd like to feel confidence that you are gaining strength in you.

Be prayerful too, such that you faith rises in the Lord too. That would be a great character to keep you strong and assist those in the cult already.
You are for a reason and you may be for a reason Emily.

It may be a bit hard for you to take this in, but, it might have been for a reason that you've actually read through all that stuff.
To deliver you and to sensitize you about what is taking place. Never know, you might have been getting wrapped into it without knowing, but you are totally FREE.

Thank You Thank You so much!

This has reminded me how much I love God and how much want nothing more than to be a follower of good and NOT evil.
 
Then that's awesome! :)
I do search, read and listen to much,,,,,a lot of stuff of the kind, although many people do not like such because of what it causes to them (fear!).
But I know my position/place in Christ. I'm not intimidated for I'm stronger as He who is in me.

Stay positive and you overcome!
 
Bate;bt10194 said:
Then that's awesome! :)
I do search, read and listen to much,,,,,a lot of stuff of the kind, although many people do not like such because of what it causes to them (fear!).
But I know my position/place in Christ. I'm not intimidated for I'm stronger as He who is in me.

Stay positive and you overcome!

Wow another revelation, maybe this means I need to strengthen my faith because unlike you - reading about this topic did scare me, and thats not good. If I am 100% confident in my faith in God and Jesus Christ nothing should shake me. This made me think I will make it a mission to strengthen my confidence so that nothing can devil me.
 
emilyneedsgod;bt10187 said:
Thank you for responding! I really appreciate any help at all! I wasnt aware of any of it, I never even believed or thought of bad and evil rooted stuff before I saw all the stuff I saw and I feel so traumatized. Currently it is following me! I am so scared to death.

Right after I wrote this post - I went on my facebook and a friend of mine is posting that he is a satanist!!!.. WHAT IS GOING ON? So I am ttalking to him to try and help him out of this rut he is in - but now I feel like I am digger deeper into it again trying to help him out of it. I just want Jesus to know my heart and soul is his and to please protect me from this evil that is following me :(

Do not stress but be aware now for the devil knows and will put you off in any way he can. For your friend all you can do is pray give it to God and trust him that he will deal with it. You are young in the spirit and the devil will use your weakness against you. He will attack your mind and if you ever feel like your under attack scream out Jesus name over and over and pray. I suggest you talk to someone in your church like a youth leader or elder or pastor to help you out. Remember if you ever feel scared say our lords name I do it when I get under attack even in my sleep I say Jesus name his name is victory and its the most powerful name. Believe with all your heart he is there for you he won't leave your side.
 
Well, ''onto this foundation I build my temple and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it''.....
If the foundation of your faith is established on the right ground (the Lord), you won't be shaken.
Therefore, stay adhered to the rock of ages (the Author of your salvation and faith) Emily.
 
Why do you allow the devil to take control of your mind. Fear is a lie that he use to scare you! You have authority over all the demons, devil and things on earth and under earth! God gave us authority over all of that! I'm not scared of anything because I know what God promised me he will protect and lead me!

I used to be scared like you! I keep my mind occupied with God's word!

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
 
Mind is the battleground. Remember that the devil is always a LIAR.

When you feel condemned, just take refuge in the truth.

I had similar issue also in that arena of my soul(in my mind) before, having so many dirty thoughts that hard to get rid. But every time I read His Word. I meditate on it all day long and it washed over my mind. That desolated world inside of me became a sacred space. God's is right there always. Make Him your Obsession and Meditation. He's right there.

He's not a God faraway, not too mysterious hard to find.

He's is the Keeper of your soul.

Renew your mind.

MEDITATING GOD IS REALLY EFFECTIVE TO KEEP YOUR MIND FROM EVIL THOUGHTS AND IT WILL BECOME A SACRED SPACE WITHIN YOU, WHERE IT'S YOU AND GOD ALONE :)

God bless you brethren.

Baruch Hashem Adonai!
 
The devil might of brought those thoughts to you, but God, brought you here, and yes "greater is he that is within me, than he that is within the world." Luke 10:19 We've been given authority over evil, rebuke it*every-time*it enters into your thoughts, in Jesus name. *The Lord brought you here, so he is already breaking and binding this darkness, don't be afraid. YOur*testimony*is very valuable here, as I so believe not to dapple in things of vampires, witchcraft, and everything associated with the occult, you are living proof of this. The world has done away with God, and prayer, and it's the occult in all forms of darkness from the kingdom of darkness. Praise Yahweh that you are being*delivered, and resist the devil, and he will flee from you, for your not going to be his prey, he has no power over the Blood that Jesus shed as a covenant between us and the Father, God. I apply this covenant over you in Yeshua's Love and name. Amen
 
Satan does enter through these things. Even as believers who have opened these doors, now take the name of Jesus and make jokes about it, and actually hate those who speak against things like this. It was on the news that a girl who was into vampire movies, slit someone's throat. Satan then will lie to these believers, and say those who do not like these things, are just like the angle of light, but are not really believers. When a door is opened it will possess.*Repenting*as your doing, and*Renouncing*any*dabbling*in any form of witchcraft, and evil, will put the line between you and evil,*claiming*the blood of our Yeshua over our lives, I do this every day, I am not interested in watching vampire movies of blood, but Claiming the blood of Jesus. For this cause many have fallen away, it's not the hearing or reading of the word, it being a doer, Jesus said, many shall call me Lord, Lord, but Jesus said, Depart from me you workers of iniquity for I never knew you, a doer of the word, is wanting to obey it, and to love him with all your heart mind, and soul. God be with you, Perfect Love will cast out any fear, for we are in him, and he in us. Read Jesus prayer for us, in John 17. Shalom.