This thread is not so much to do with 'satanic magic' per se as there is no such thing. I will explain to you some of my experience as a satanist and then you can compare it to the political/social mindset of the 'community' you live in, by that I mean the people that you have knowledge of within your nation even though you donot know most of them personally but affect your circumstances.
e.g. you donot know 99.9% of welfare scammers on a personal level but you know that they will affect your circumstances personally because of the increasing taxes you have to pay to keep them in welfare.
But first....When I was a satanist I wasnt what you would call a magician but rather a sorcerer. Yes I could practice magic but I didnt know the 'mechanics' behind it, so anything that I engaged in was a 50-50 thing at best. There is no such thing as satanic magic in itself, all you really have is perversions and corruptions of Abrahamic practices. There is no 'native' satanic magic as satan cannot actually create but can only act when God permits. That is what is meant by 'God permits the secondary causes to act', note 'causes' because it is not just a one man show per se. As you have God and then the various orders and ranks of Angels the same applies with Satan and the demons. 'Satan is God inverted' which means that Satan (this is actually a title - not a name) is the current 'opposition' to God or indeed like in the story of Job 'a devils advocate'
To make a long winded explanation short.....
There are 4 princes but 3 personages- Satan, Lucifer, Leviathan and Belial
You have Satan as in the title
You have Lucifer, who is his own personage and who is the Satan (Ha-Shaitan), just like you have the Queen and you have Elizabeth Windsor - 2 entities yet 1 person.
And after them you have the various orders and ranks as with Angels.
Looking at how 'satanic' magic does work is not really a matter of the supernatural as I said Satan cannot create or cause things to appear from thin air, nor can he (him and other demons) alter circumstances of their own accord.
However you can alter people, what I call the 'willing victims' or the willingly stupid. Satanic magic goes by moon/tide phases as well as 'pagan' ritual days (pagan 'gods' are just really fallen angels who went freelance) and on those days (especially of the full moon) stupid people really seem to play up somewhat, they are carefree yet daringly angry, the type of stupid that is pliable.
Stupid people will give you their money, take their clothes off and let you have your way with them and they will vote for you.
And they will do it willingly, what makes them do it willingly?
As I have learned - God permits the secondary causes to act, especially on the apostates....for they are stupid.
Yes there are people affected by moon phases, tide phases and even by the weather. Ask a teacher if the dopey kids play up on windy days, we may be of the same substance but not from the same mold. Even atheists seem to have an interest in astrology and indeed astronomy as well.
It is said that the devils' greatest trick is to convince people that he doesnt exist, look at the stupid these days they will tell you that all their beliefs are 100% theirs and original. In other words their words and thoughts came from nothing as they say that the universe came from nothing and all life came from nothing.
Give the devil his due, in any event he is a player with a handicap but can still play. After all he has a real bunch of halfwits as his crew that being in his 'mortal' crew.
I look at the crap that passes as satanism these days and it is nothing but the godless using his name to justify their bad behaviour.
The LaVey/church of satan is actually atheist not theistic, actually most self proclaimed 'satanists' are actually atheist. Maybe the greatest trick is to get people to serve you and simultaneously getting them to believe you dont exist.
As I said - the willingly stupid
And as I said - give the devil his due
e.g. you donot know 99.9% of welfare scammers on a personal level but you know that they will affect your circumstances personally because of the increasing taxes you have to pay to keep them in welfare.
But first....When I was a satanist I wasnt what you would call a magician but rather a sorcerer. Yes I could practice magic but I didnt know the 'mechanics' behind it, so anything that I engaged in was a 50-50 thing at best. There is no such thing as satanic magic in itself, all you really have is perversions and corruptions of Abrahamic practices. There is no 'native' satanic magic as satan cannot actually create but can only act when God permits. That is what is meant by 'God permits the secondary causes to act', note 'causes' because it is not just a one man show per se. As you have God and then the various orders and ranks of Angels the same applies with Satan and the demons. 'Satan is God inverted' which means that Satan (this is actually a title - not a name) is the current 'opposition' to God or indeed like in the story of Job 'a devils advocate'
To make a long winded explanation short.....
There are 4 princes but 3 personages- Satan, Lucifer, Leviathan and Belial
You have Satan as in the title
You have Lucifer, who is his own personage and who is the Satan (Ha-Shaitan), just like you have the Queen and you have Elizabeth Windsor - 2 entities yet 1 person.
And after them you have the various orders and ranks as with Angels.
Looking at how 'satanic' magic does work is not really a matter of the supernatural as I said Satan cannot create or cause things to appear from thin air, nor can he (him and other demons) alter circumstances of their own accord.
However you can alter people, what I call the 'willing victims' or the willingly stupid. Satanic magic goes by moon/tide phases as well as 'pagan' ritual days (pagan 'gods' are just really fallen angels who went freelance) and on those days (especially of the full moon) stupid people really seem to play up somewhat, they are carefree yet daringly angry, the type of stupid that is pliable.
Stupid people will give you their money, take their clothes off and let you have your way with them and they will vote for you.
And they will do it willingly, what makes them do it willingly?
As I have learned - God permits the secondary causes to act, especially on the apostates....for they are stupid.
Yes there are people affected by moon phases, tide phases and even by the weather. Ask a teacher if the dopey kids play up on windy days, we may be of the same substance but not from the same mold. Even atheists seem to have an interest in astrology and indeed astronomy as well.
It is said that the devils' greatest trick is to convince people that he doesnt exist, look at the stupid these days they will tell you that all their beliefs are 100% theirs and original. In other words their words and thoughts came from nothing as they say that the universe came from nothing and all life came from nothing.
Give the devil his due, in any event he is a player with a handicap but can still play. After all he has a real bunch of halfwits as his crew that being in his 'mortal' crew.
I look at the crap that passes as satanism these days and it is nothing but the godless using his name to justify their bad behaviour.
The LaVey/church of satan is actually atheist not theistic, actually most self proclaimed 'satanists' are actually atheist. Maybe the greatest trick is to get people to serve you and simultaneously getting them to believe you dont exist.
As I said - the willingly stupid
And as I said - give the devil his due