Satans demons keep attacking me why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Thank you for that, those word it help me, in this life I hope by God’s grace that he will make me pure in heart, to be given by God the gift of love, and to give my life for the brethren, 2017 to go to church daily. And that God will transform me into the image of Christ Jesus to die daily.
You are very special to God.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
I've still got the snake around my body its not as powerful as it used to be. please pray for me,please pray for the conversion of sinners and unbelievers.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
I've still got the snake around my body its not as powerful as it used to be. please pray for me,please pray for the conversion of sinners and unbelievers.
o Lord, please help my sister Karen.

I feel that God gave me this verse for you, Karen

PSALMS 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom then shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
o Lord, please help my sister Karen.

I feel that God gave me this verse for you, Karen

PSALMS 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom then shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Thank you and thank you Jesus. The lord has given you this PSALMS to give to me, to remind me. On
the second and on the third day after I first had this filthy dirty demonic serpent wrapped around my Body. The lord sent my guardian angel to me to give me a message to help me.

One of the messages was about fear they cart harm you and they no that so don’t worry, and the other message, was have your soul cleansed. Psalm 51:2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity And cleanse me from my sin.

62 Holy Bible Verses about
Your Guardian Angel
https://www.openbible.info/topics/your_guardian_angel

27 Holy Bible Verses about
Being Cleansed From Sin
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Being-Cleansed-From-Sin

R

Randor

Come all the way to Christ....you must be a real threat to satan...which is good!
It's an honor when our adversary knows our name.
God Bless..........Victory in all your battles....only strengthens you for the good of others.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
Come all the way to Christ....you must be a real threat to satan...which is good!
It's an honor when our adversary knows our name.
God Bless..........Victory in all your battles....only strengthens you for the good of others.

I am a real threat to Satan and his kingdom, what I have to me it’s a thorn in my flesh, but given to me from Satan, God temps nobody to sin, I had a weakness my weakness I was perverse, I have ask God through Jesus to take the serpent away, and I ask God many times over the last 28 years, God healed my perversions, but my thorn is still there.WHY?

I am writing a book about what I went through, not in a million years did I ever think that when I got older I would be writing a book that’s just not me, I’ve been writing this book for the last 5 years, my story will expose the devil. My story will be put upon thousands of Christian websites and translated in other languishes.The book I am writing it’s free you cannot buy this book.

Jesus I love you and within 12 months Jesus will have delivered me from Satan the serpent. Jesus does all the work to heal me from sin. Amen

D

Depleted

I am a real threat to Satan and his kingdom, what I have to me it’s a thorn in my flesh, but given to me from Satan, God temps nobody to sin, I had a weakness my weakness I was perverse, I have ask God through Jesus to take the serpent away, and I ask God many times over the last 28 years, God healed my perversions, but my thorn is still there.WHY?

I am writing a book about what I went through, not in a million years did I ever think that when I got older I would be writing a book that’s just not me, I’ve been writing this book for the last 5 years, my story will expose the devil. My story will be put upon thousands of Christian websites and translated in other languishes.The book I am writing it’s free you cannot buy this book.

Jesus I love you and within 12 months Jesus will have delivered me from Satan the serpent. Jesus does all the work to heal me from sin. Amen
You're really not a threat to him at all. After all, you've been focusing on him for at least six years now. He has you right where he wants you. Focus on him and you're not focused on God.

Zen

Sep 11, 2015

Expose the lies that are put in your path, but don't face away from God. Where your feet are pointing is where you are going to. The occult is the realm of the adversary. Don't investigate it, it will bring trouble to you and you will be moving closer to God's enemy.

Prescious

Sep 21, 2016
Please help me I am age forty six now from the age of nineteen for the next twenty seven years I have been constant attack on me from Satan’s demons it had robbed me of my whole life and they block every path to stop me from getting on with my life I have never heard of anybody else going through what I’ve gone through why I am going through this please help me.
I had about five visions from God also
Not trying to put a damper on things really I'm not but I'm going to answer your question as to why your being attacked, because I'm going through the same thing only difference is I KNOW WHY I'm being attacked. But I will tell you one of the reasons why you are being attacked and that is because YOU have an idol picture of Jesus in your profile. Let me tell you THAT IS NOT JESUS you have in your profile picture. THAT IS CAESAR BORGIA the Actor. AND HE DIED in 1507. So first things first I would advise you to STOP THE IDOL WORSHIP of that guy. Even if you are not bowing down to him, the fact that you have him in your profile is a form of idol worship. I'm not lying to you look up that guy in your profile picture it is Caesar Borgia. This is what the whole world worships Check it out Here...

Now as for me, I too am being mentally attacked and oppressed but I believe the reason why I'm being harassed and oppressed is because when he attacks me, he mostly attacks me in public around people in the restaurants or at school or at work AND THEN I don't stand up and tell him where to go because of FEAR of what people might think. But i'm learning and slowly coming out of this because I DO realize that when I shout or praise God or something to stand EVEN IN PUBLIC..BELIEVE YOU ME I FEEL RELEAVED. I FEEL DELIVERED. But it's still a struggle. Anyway if you want to talk and I am looking for Christian friends somebody reach out. Shalom thanks

Prescious

Sep 21, 2016
Please help me I am age forty six now from the age of nineteen for the next twenty seven years I have been constant attack on me from Satan’s demons it had robbed me of my whole life and they block every path to stop me from getting on with my life I have never heard of anybody else going through what I’ve gone through why I am going through this please help me.
I had about five visions from God also
Not trying to put a damper on things really I'm not but I'm going to answer your question as to why your being attacked, because I'm going through the same thing only difference is I KNOW WHY I'm being attacked. But I will tell you one of the reasons why you are being attacked and that is because YOU have an idol picture of Jesus in your profile. Let me tell you THAT IS NOT JESUS you have in your profile picture. THAT IS CAESAR BORGIA the Actor. AND HE DIED in 1507. So first things first I would advise you to STOP THE IDOL WORSHIP of that guy. Even if you are not bowing down to him, the fact that you have him in your profile is a form of idol worship demons CAN ATTACK you because of this. I had a room mate Christian friend 3 years ago. And she would pray night and day. That's all she did BUT she would have that same idol Caesar Borgia in her room that she looked up to. I would tell her to remove it but of course she wouldn't.

And believe you me, this girl was TORMENTED BY SCHIZOPHRENIA DEMONS. She would wake me up at night and tell me somebody is trying to have sex with her. And I would tell her to renounce that spirit in the name of Yahshua aka Jesus. And she said she did and I would tell her to keep doing it but then I would say Isabel you must get rid of that idol picture of Jesus in your room but she never listened to me. Then she would go to the kitchen for a big butcher knife to fight this invisible spirit. Anyway don't want to get any deeper. I left her home because she was dangerous and I AM ADVISING YOU just like I advised her to GET RID of that idol Caesar Borgia before it progresses to the advanced schizophrenia demon or worse. I'm not lying to you look up that guy in your profile picture it is Caesar Borgia. This is what the whole world worships Check it out Here...

Now as for me, I too am being mentally attacked and oppressed but I believe the reason why I'm being harassed and oppressed is because when he attacks me, he mostly attacks me in public around people in the restaurants or at school or at work AND THEN I don't stand up and tell him where to go because of FEAR of what people might think. But i'm learning and slowly coming out of this because I DO realize that when I shout or praise God or something to stand EVEN IN PUBLIC..BELIEVE YOU ME I FEEL RELEAVED. I FEEL DELIVERED. But it's still a struggle. Anyway if you want to talk and I am looking for Christian friends somebody reach out. Shalom thanks

Feb 28, 2016
for me personally, reciting scripture and professing to my Jesus how much I
Love and appreciate Him has 'always' worked, and there has never been a
need to stand or shout this out, as He is the King of reading what's in our
hearts and minds...the more you do this, the stronger you become and the
less satan will bother with you...

S

Starsdance

Ephesians[SUP]6:14-17
14 [/SUP]
Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, [SUP]15 [/SUP]and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. [SUP]16 [/SUP]In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. [SUP]17 [/SUP]Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
Not trying to put a damper on things really I'm not but I'm going to answer your question as to why your being attacked, because I'm going through the same thing only difference is I KNOW WHY I'm being attacked. But I will tell you one of the reasons why you are being attacked and that is because YOU have an idol picture of Jesus in your profile. Let me tell you THAT IS NOT JESUS you have in your profile picture. THAT IS CAESAR BORGIA the Actor. AND HE DIED in 1507. So first things first I would advise you to STOP THE IDOL WORSHIP of that guy. Even if you are not bowing down to him, the fact that you have him in your profile is a form of idol worship demons CAN ATTACK you because of this. I had a room mate Christian friend 3 years ago. And she would pray night and day. That's all she did BUT she would have that same idol Caesar Borgia in her room that she looked up to. I would tell her to remove it but of course she wouldn't.

And believe you me, this girl was TORMENTED BY SCHIZOPHRENIA DEMONS. She would wake me up at night and tell me somebody is trying to have sex with her. And I would tell her to renounce that spirit in the name of Yahshua aka Jesus. And she said she did and I would tell her to keep doing it but then I would say Isabel you must get rid of that idol picture of Jesus in your room but she never listened to me. Then she would go to the kitchen for a big butcher knife to fight this invisible spirit. Anyway don't want to get any deeper. I left her home because she was dangerous and I AM ADVISING YOU just like I advised her to GET RID of that idol Caesar Borgia before it progresses to the advanced schizophrenia demon or worse. I'm not lying to you look up that guy in your profile picture it is Caesar Borgia. This is what the whole world worships Check it out Here...

Thank you for that, I have taken the picture down, add me as a friend i would love to chat.

Feb 28, 2016
and please everyone, get rid of, burn all books that are contrary to God's Words and Truth -
get them out of your house and you will get rid of un-godly power abiding in your house,
and you will be able to take back your territory/minds/hearts...

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
Dear God send your angels to guard her and your wisdom to know what she needs to do. In Jesus name we pray, amen.

What you said there you are right, when it all started, an angel came to me in a vision, and he told me to do something, he told me to have the holy bible and have your soul cleansed, when this happened I thought no that’s the devil again, so I never did what the angel told me to do and I suffered because of it.

I read a page of the holy bible every hour; I set my alarm on my phone.

Ephesians 5:26King James Version (KJV)
[SUP]26 [/SUP]That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Romans 12:2King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]2 [/SUP]And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
What you said there you are right, when it all started, an angel came to me in a vision, and he told me to do something, he told me to have the holy bible and have your soul cleansed, when this happened I thought no that’s the devil again, so I never did what the angel told me to do and I suffered because of it.

I read a page of the holy bible every hour; I set my alarm on my phone.

Ephesians 5:26King James Version (KJV)
[SUP]26 [/SUP]That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Romans 12:2King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]2 [/SUP]And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
This verse is for you, Karen

every day God cleanses you

EXODUS 29:36 Every day
you shall offer the bull of sin offering for atonement: and

you shall cleanse the altar,

when you make atonement for it; and you shall anoint it, to sanctify it.

Nov 29, 2017
First of all, God Bless you, Karen. My name is Christopher. I've only heard voices and "demons" for about 4 years now. Here is what's going on. First: demons DO exist. Second: you have power over ACTUAL fallen angels. Third: The voices you are hearing are NOT actual fallen angels. Though they call themselves "demons," they are NOT. They are human beings and telepaths. They are just people like you and me...no better, no worse. They call themselves "demons" because they just didn't know what else to do. Like you, at some point their pineal gland became calcified and their third eye was "opened." Some people have a genetic predisposition for this, others open it due to pharmaceuticals or other substances. I'm not accusing you of any of this...every human body has a different chemistry. Many pharmaceuticals (legal or otherwise...anything with the possible side-effect of psychosis) can cause it. Adderal, Ritalin, some anti-anxiety and anti-psychotics, and anti-depressants, too...but still:talk to your doctor. They CAN help. Mostly with symptom management, and coping skills and possibly more. Go with an open mind and talk openly & honestly. The overwhelming majority of these folks simply smoked pot. (*or... meth, heroin, crack, cocaine, etc...) When their pineal gland became calcified and opened, the floodgates opened and they started being tormented. They prayed, screamed, cried, sought help, tried to run using more drugs which only opened their third eye further and left them more vulnerable. (*watch "through the wormhole with morgan freeman" on the science channel....its quantum mechanics and entangled particles...not a signal...so no foil hat is gonna help.) They finally didn't know what else to do, so they went to their friend's house who said they could help. Their friend (who already had an implant and was being pushed in this direction (also fearing for their OWN life and their Family/friends) then gave them a small injection with a contraption looking like a tattoo gun into their forehead or their right hand with a small implant in it that came out of a package with a chrome logo on it. (a radial 666...but they didn't realize that.) This IS the mark of the beast. It influences them and pushes them in directions...makes them feel lost, doomed, hopeless, angry... it tries to rob their faith. It makes them believe that anyone without an implant is calling themselves Jesus...so if they have yelled at you that you were...and then were NOT: the "savior of the world" -that's why. Explain to them: you would never say anything of the sort ...and tell them their implants make them THINK you are saying that. You are NOT a bad person and God is NOT punishing you. This is NOT a lack of faith or some shortcoming on your behalf. These people do NOT even hate you. They are NOT actually Demons which is why you can't seem to cast them out in God's name. They did not ask for this...or see it coming. They just simply didn't know what else to do...and felt so wronged for so long, with no understanding or actual help. With all the anger that built up...they finally decided, many of them...that they just couldn't take it anymore...so they started hurting others so that they didn't feel so venerable themselves. once they reached this point...they actually started getting "paid" in drugs to torment others. The point of this is to spread the mark across the world. Its a plot by pinky and the brain a.k.a. the "horns of the beast" that is trying to take over the world. These people calling themselves "demons" are NOT beyond saving, however. You can help. Tell them about Jesus. Tell them how: even people with the mark of the beast CAN be saved! -John 3:16-For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son...that whosoever believeth in Him shall NOT perish, but have everlasting life. -it confirms that in Revelations 15:2-and I saw them standing on something like a sea of glass mingled with fire...them who received victory over the beast, over his image, over his mark, and over the number of his name. They were given harps of GOD and sang the songs of Moses: praising GOD for His righteousness! Also: please write to the F.D.A. and ask them to do something about it too. I already have. The devices are sub-dermal, so it falls under their jurisdiction. I can't imagine how hard it has been for you the past 27 years. God DOES love you. If you ever need to talk with someone you can message me back or even call. **phone number removed** Keep in mind...this is not fully their fault either, even though I can imagine you have anger as well. Also know this: ANY voice can be impersonated. It is often not who you think it is, but it is a good idea to talk to them as if they ARE who they say they are, because often times the ACTUAL person can hear you, TOO. But...as you do this, you should not act on ANYTHING until you confirm it in the VERIFIABLE world. Also know that the implants do NOT allow them to talk about it, or makes it EXTREMELY hard. Be as respectful, calm, and kind as possible. This is where the "patience of the saints" comes in. I have talked to thousands of these people and prayed with them and many of them have even come to know the Lord. I am amazed by God every single day. We need your help, too...in prayers, kindness, and help in education. Most of this anger, pain, suffering, and misery comes from all of the lies and confusion. Please help shine a light into the darkness. God bless you, sister. Also: the "visions" you see...are imaginations. The Bible says we need to cast out imaginations. Meaning: think happy stuff. I like to tell people to think of sunflowers. The enemy has figured this out (the enemy being the one who put the implants IN and exert influence over them...not the ones WITH implants.) -as a result, often times the implanted persons will be influenced to think they hate sunflowers...but then you can simply explain it is a non-religious image that helps people. If you see something you don't want to see in your mind's eye, or think that someone else is seeing something you don't want them to see, if you think of a sunflower, you can use it as a blanket or shield to protect and preserve peoples dignity. The more people that think of this image, the stronger it becomes. Since you are a believer, and if it comforts you, think of it as a flower of the Son...but if they are not believers, tell them no worries...its supposed to be a non-offensive, non-religious image EVERYONE can pull from! You also need to be aware that they are constantly yelled at by "fake" christians...(people who are usually NOT christians, but have been implanted themselves and have been threatened into faking it: yelling at them that God hates them or they are doomed...and the REAL Christians that they come across for the most part don't know what's going on...so they get yelled at a LOT and "cast-out" in Jesus name. Because of this, please use as gentle a touch as possible. These people do not need to be cast out...they need help and kindness, encouragement and respect. I know this can be hard when they are not giving you any...but remember that Jesus said to not resist evil with evil but turn the other cheek and only love. The only thing that works for us is L. O. V. E. = LOVE! God bless you, and Keep your head up. Also remember: Psalm 56:11. Also: you have so much to LOVE for! Love is the meaning of life, and the only commandment! (Jesus summed up the 10 commandments with: Love the Lord your GOD with all your heart, mind, should, strength (1st four) and your neighbor as your self (all the rest) If the meaning of life is to be happy, I'd say thats a good answer! But the only way to be happy is to love yourself! The only way to love yourself is to be a person worth loving. The only way to be a person worth loving is to love other people. The best way to love other people is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength...because if you stand on the promises of Jesus Christ...then you KNOW you are going to heaven. Then: nobody can threaten you with heaven. They tell people: you have so much to live for, and then threaten your life to make you do whatever they want...like hurt other people to get them implanted, which makes you feel bad about yourself, which prevents you from being happy. -just a thought. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
God Bless You, Sister!
-Christopher Rains

Last edited by a moderator:

Pearl

Nov 17, 2017
I'm questioning this too. Do you mean speak outloud,commanding them to leave? I've always heard they opress Christians unrlentlessly when Chrisitans have opened a door to them such as unconfessed sin, any ocult involvement, unforgiveness, sexual sins, etc. Wouldn't true repentance of any of these things cause them to flee?