Satans demons keep attacking me why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
I don't know about that. The Old Testament says not to go to familiars/mediums, and an evil spirit would come upon Saul. If it doesn't spend much time on demons demonizing people that does not mean that it never happened back then.

Maybe, though in idolatrous nations, it may be more overt. It could be that some modernists diagnose demons as mental illness.

The demon came back in Matthew because the place was 'empty, swept, and garnished.' A solution may be that the individual is full of the Spirit.

One of the problems with some of the popular so-called 'spiritual warfare' practices is if they can cast all the demons out of a town and don't win anyone to Christ, the demons might just come back with reinforcements.

I can think of a couple of people in Southeast Asia who did a lot in the way of deliverance, but one of them is deceased. But I cannot say that anyone I have met who ministers in this area was heavily in the occult prior to conversion. But there might be some. But we do not need revelation from demons to overcome demons

When the demons wrapped themselves around my body it was then 1988, I had an exorcism by a person that was very high up in that church, after he carried out the exorcism on me, he said you’re not possessed.

I know what course it, but God does not want me to tell it on any website, I can say its to do with my past, you see the evil one he has used my past against me, to hurt me with it, when I go to sleep nigh time, the evil one is there planting seeds into my mind, some times when I wake up I feel disturbed from what I was just dreaming, this is the problem I’ve been having,36 years of my life it’s taken from me so far, they use Fear to have a firm hold on me, I need to break the fear any ideas?

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
King James Version (KJV Matthew 13:25“But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.”

Jun 25, 2020
I don't know about that. The Old Testament says not to go to familiars/mediums, and an evil spirit would come upon Saul. If it doesn't spend much time on demons demonizing people that does not mean that it never happened back then.

Maybe, though in idolatrous nations, it may be more overt. It could be that some modernists diagnose demons as mental illness.

The demon came back in Matthew because the place was 'empty, swept, and garnished.' A solution may be that the individual is full of the Spirit.

One of the problems with some of the popular so-called 'spiritual warfare' practices is if they can cast all the demons out of a town and don't win anyone to Christ, the demons might just come back with reinforcements.

I can think of a couple of people in Southeast Asia who did a lot in the way of deliverance, but one of them is deceased. But I cannot say that anyone I have met who ministers in this area was heavily in the occult prior to conversion. But there might be some. But we do not need revelation from demons to overcome demons
Hello presidente

Your negativity tells me that you have not read any of these spiritual warfare books, nor read testimonies about Christians who have been involved in the occult. I initially did not have any interest in such material until my mother told my about a Christian lady that recommended such reading because she had found them to be useful. I also decided to read these testimonies and also found them to be useful. It made me aware of things that I was doing, which were causing unnecessary problems in my life and helped me to better understand how the devil attacks Christians.

Imagine you had cancer. There are doctors who have PHDs in oncology and have been treating cancer patients for many years (during the years some patients survived and some patients died), but they themselves never got cancer. Then you have those have had cancer and were told by doctors who have PHDs in oncology that they would die from the cancer, but instead of dying, they amazed doctors by surviving and their cancer got cured and they continued to live for several more decades.

So if you had cancer, would you only consult the doctors only or would you also think of consulting those who are cancer saviors (who had had experience in cancer and overcame it).

The doctors represent pastors who have text book knowledge (the bible) about demons and have experience in dealing with them (sometimes they have helped Christians to get rid of them and sometimes they struggled to help). Christians who used to be satanist represent the cancer survivors, who were involved in Satanism and overcame satan from first-hand experience and escaped Satanism and demons.

I have not come across Christians who has read these books and testimonies who did not found them to be helpful. And if you have read these books and testimonies, then you are the first Christian which I have come across who is negative about them.

So you being negative causes me to suspect that you have not read them and you should rather read them, then be negative from the onset about content you do not know about.

And the information is from Christians and are not a revelation from demons. These books are in Christian book stores and are published by Christian publishers.
They are not demonic but tell us how to fight demons from those who have had first-hand experience.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I'm not making light of your trials here @karen0123 but have you considered them just that?

That's how I look at things that I experience. If people pray for you and it continues, I am inclined to think it's the Lord that's allowing it. Either to take you to a new level of putting the armour on or because you have an area that you are refusing to submit to him in. Waywardness makes an easy target. It is difficult to address and this sort of thing only exacerbates it but sometimes just shaking things up a bit makes quite a difference.

Like, you may think the Lord has you stuck in the pit or it may be that you have the ability to walk out and follow Jesus out of the pit but you are praying and crying for help and all you have to do is just follow him where he is leading?

Something I'm considering myself. I'm NOT saying you can save yourself, but like he's given us tools...are you using them? Do you know how? There are tools that some of us aren't using (myself, I am uncertain how precisely but that's a heart issue that I'm not quite past). Do you know how? Have you thought that the Lord has equipped you to deal with this and maybe you are dragging this out?

I realize after serious attacks this seems like the worst thing anyone could really say and it would make me angry. Very. These realizations did make me angry. So does the frustration of trying to get other people to understand. Maybe you don't need help. Maybe the Lord is your strength and you have to follow him in a way you haven't before but maybe you are maturing to a place that is uncomfortable? Like, you can do it yourself and you are giving the enemy too much power over you.

Not on purpose exactly but maybe by being casual and thinking that the Christian walk is free of trial, pain, suffering and persecution?

Only you can work out your own salvation with the Lord but since the last time this thread came up I've made a little bit of progress (namely those possibilities) on my own personal "trial" so I feel I can at least say that much.

There's more to my own story but perhaps this will help you a bit. Obviously vigilance against doing things in your own power and your own strength apart from the Lord and doing it your way are to be guarded against with what I said.

There's more on my heart to share but I'm overanalyzing and trying to explain a concept that I'm clearly not fully able to convey. Or maybe I don't want to pick up my cross and say it. To crucify my flesh and declare. I pray for the Lord's mercy for that and his grace.

Anyway, it always seems right up to the moment and I can't lay it down...but maybe "I" can't do it and it's a timing thing. That though seems like a cop out. Today could be the day for freedom. Do you want it?

I'm sad to have posted this because it really seems like it's for me and I don't feel like I have the courage to walk in this today and no excuses are holding any water right now but the Lord uses people to speak to others sometimes and it feels unexpectedly important to post this as I felt some of this was for you but I don't know what. So consider praying about some of these things. Peace be with you.

presidente

May 29, 2013
Hello presidente

Your negativity tells me that you have not read any of these spiritual warfare books, nor read testimonies about Christians who have been involved in the occult.
It would depend on which book you are talking about. I have heard and read testimonies about people who had been involved in the occult. I don't see, Biblically, while being involved in the occult would make someone better at casting out demons. What matters is that God's grace works through them in that area. You might know of some people who are rather powerful at casting out demons who were involved in the occult, but you could also find people who were never involved in the occult who did the same thing.

Some of the books about people's past demonic experiences might be fiction. I've read some expose's on that. Since I didn't research the information myself, I cannot say for sure. There have been a couple of author's who others said wrote works that weren't authentic. I also read a book, almost two, from an author who, if her book was accurate, apparently got a lot of her ideas about demons from someone who was allegedly possessed herself, then took Bible verses out of context to back up these doctrines about demons. Some of the verses were used in ways that were obviously wrong, for example a verse about the body in the resurrection being used to argue for a 'spirit body' that can come out of someone's body and throw plates at someone. The books made Satan and demon seem so great and powerful and Christians so miniscule and weak.

I was writing about the 'spiritual warfare movement' stuff from the '80's and '90's that still goes on today. One of the books used cases to argue. Some western Christians had gone into India, also South America, etc. and commanded demonic principalities to come down, or whatever, and supposedly after that revivals broke out. I had dinner with an author who'd been a missionary to one of those regions. He said many Christians had been laboring and praying in that region for a long time, and these people happened to go through. After a revival broke out, these people who'd come through claimed the revival as a result of their so-called 'spiritual warfare.' I do believe in spiritual warfare, but I am very concerned about some of these practices. Jude 9 and the surrounding verses are good to look at.

But that isn't what we were talking about with deliverance.

I initially did not have any interest in such material until my mother told my about a Christian lady that recommended such reading because she had found them to be useful. I also decided to read these testimonies and also found them to be useful. It made me aware of things that I was doing, which were causing unnecessary problems in my life and helped me to better understand how the devil attacks Christians.

Imagine you had cancer. There are doctors who have PHDs in oncology and have been treating cancer patients for many years (during the years some patients survived and some patients died), but they themselves never got cancer. Then you have those have had cancer and were told by doctors who have PHDs in oncology that they would die from the cancer, but instead of dying, they amazed doctors by surviving and their cancer got cured and they continued to live for several more decades.

So if you had cancer, would you only consult the doctors only or would you also think of consulting those who are cancer saviors (who had had experience in cancer and overcame it).

The doctors represent pastors who have text book knowledge (the bible) about demons and have experience in dealing with them (sometimes they have helped Christians to get rid of them and sometimes they struggled to help). Christians who used to be satanist represent the cancer survivors, who were involved in Satanism and overcame satan from first-hand experience and escaped Satanism and demons.
I don't know if doctors who had had cancer would necessarily be better than those who have not. I can't find any examples of someone who cast out demons in the Bible who was demonized prior. It reminds me of the idea that you can't help someone with their marriage if you haven't ever been divorced-- which is probably not a good approach to finding someone to help you. Someone who's been divorced might be able to give good advice, but someone who's been married for 40 years and never divorced might be a better choice.

There might have been some in the church back then. You can probably find some real-life examples in modern times, but there are also those who hadn't been, who hadn't been involved in the occult. I don't see it as a key ingredient. People who cast out demons need the power of God to work through them in that way. They need faith in the name of Jesus and boldness. Also, it could be helpful to operate in the gift of discernment of spirits. I see no reason to think the Spirit only gives the gift to those who had an occult background.

So you being negative causes me to suspect that you have not read them and you should rather read them, then be negative from the onset about content you do not know about.
On the contrary, I've read some material that I found particularly unhelpful, but you are talking about people who've had experience with demons, and the books I was thinking of when I posted before are about commanding demons to come down out of the heavenlies and such. Some books are good. Some, not so much. It depends on the book.

And the information is from Christians and are not a revelation from demons. These books are in Christian book stores and are published by Christian publishers.
They are not demonic but tell us how to fight demons from those who have had first-hand experience.
It depends on which book you are talking about. Some are good. Some are best avoided. I'd say avoid Rebecca Brown books. I've heard Lester Summerall's book on casting out demons highly recommended. But I haven't been able to finish it. I read parts of it when I was at a library overseas, but I was not able to check out books.

Jun 25, 2020
It would depend on which book you are talking about. I have heard and read testimonies about people who had been involved in the occult. I don't see, Biblically, while being involved in the occult would make someone better at casting out demons. What matters is that God's grace works through them in that area. You might know of some people who are rather powerful at casting out demons who were involved in the occult, but you could also find people who were never involved in the occult who did the same thing.

Some of the books about people's past demonic experiences might be fiction. I've read some expose's on that. Since I didn't research the information myself, I cannot say for sure. There have been a couple of author's who others said wrote works that weren't authentic. I also read a book, almost two, from an author who, if her book was accurate, apparently got a lot of her ideas about demons from someone who was allegedly possessed herself, then took Bible verses out of context to back up these doctrines about demons. Some of the verses were used in ways that were obviously wrong, for example a verse about the body in the resurrection being used to argue for a 'spirit body' that can come out of someone's body and throw plates at someone. The books made Satan and demon seem so great and powerful and Christians so miniscule and weak.

I was writing about the 'spiritual warfare movement' stuff from the '80's and '90's that still goes on today. One of the books used cases to argue. Some western Christians had gone into India, also South America, etc. and commanded demonic principalities to come down, or whatever, and supposedly after that revivals broke out. I had dinner with an author who'd been a missionary to one of those regions. He said many Christians had been laboring and praying in that region for a long time, and these people happened to go through. After a revival broke out, these people who'd come through claimed the revival as a result of their so-called 'spiritual warfare.' I do believe in spiritual warfare, but I am very concerned about some of these practices. Jude 9 and the surrounding verses are good to look at.

But that isn't what we were talking about with deliverance.

I don't know if doctors who had had cancer would necessarily be better than those who have not. I can't find any examples of someone who cast out demons in the Bible who was demonized prior. It reminds me of the idea that you can't help someone with their marriage if you haven't ever been divorced-- which is probably not a good approach to finding someone to help you. Someone who's been divorced might be able to give good advice, but someone who's been married for 40 years and never divorced might be a better choice.

There might have been some in the church back then. You can probably find some real-life examples in modern times, but there are also those who hadn't been, who hadn't been involved in the occult. I don't see it as a key ingredient. People who cast out demons need the power of God to work through them in that way. They need faith in the name of Jesus and boldness. Also, it could be helpful to operate in the gift of discernment of spirits. I see no reason to think the Spirit only gives the gift to those who had an occult background.

On the contrary, I've read some material that I found particularly unhelpful, but you are talking about people who've had experience with demons, and the books I was thinking of when I posted before are about commanding demons to come down out of the heavenlies and such. Some books are good. Some, not so much. It depends on the book.

It depends on which book you are talking about. Some are good. Some are best avoided. I'd say avoid Rebecca Brown books. I've heard Lester Summerall's book on casting out demons highly recommended. But I haven't been able to finish it. I read parts of it when I was at a library overseas, but I was not able to check out books.
Hello presidente

I know that when it comes to any subject in life, someone will always disagree with you. I do not mind if someone disagrees with me if they have an alternative suggestion. You are in disagreement with me, but have not provided a better solution, which makes your disagreement meaningless and without value.

Karen has posted a message to you on Sunday and you still have not answered her.

presidente

May 29, 2013
When the demons wrapped themselves around my body it was then 1988, I had an exorcism by a person that was very high up in that church, after he carried out the exorcism on me, he said you’re not possessed.

I know what course it, but God does not want me to tell it on any website, I can say its to do with my past, you see the evil one he has used my past against me, to hurt me with it, when I go to sleep nigh time, the evil one is there planting seeds into my mind, some times when I wake up I feel disturbed from what I was just dreaming, this is the problem I’ve been having,36 years of my life it’s taken from me so far, they use Fear to have a firm hold on me, I need to break the fear any ideas?
It may help to quote scripture and trust in those words when you do so. The Psalms say, I will trust and not be afraid. You can quote that if you feel afraid. You can go on Bible gateway, type in 'fears or 'afraid, then write encouraging verses on stickinotes and put them on walls and doors in your home. Memorize them and say them as prayers.

presidente

May 29, 2013
Hello presidente

I know that when it comes to any subject in life, someone will always disagree with you. I do not mind if someone disagrees with me if they have an alternative suggestion. You are in disagreement with me, but have not provided a better solution, which makes your disagreement meaningless and without value.

Karen has

presidente

May 29, 2013
Hello presidente

So if someone told you that we should use gasoline as hand sanitizer and you explain why that is a bad idea and do not tell them to use alcohol gel your advice is meaningless and they should use gasoline as hand sanitizer?

You suggested one needed to go to someone who had a background in the occult and was delivered to be especially effective at it. I said we have no evidence in the Bible of those who did deliverance ministry having a background in the occult. I do not know of any people used in deliverence ministry that I can think of off the top of my head that were heavily into the occult prior to conversion, but said it could go either way. So I did offer an alternative.

As far as Rebecca Brown books go, I offer the Bible as an alternative, or any book on the subject in which scripture is properly interpreted and not reinterpreted through an occultism perspective (reinterpreted, if the story is presented properly, as proof texts to prop up a Satanic bride and high priestess witch's ideas of the unseen realm) i am commenting on two of her books only here, He came to set the captives free and Vessel of Honor... great titles. Mixed content. If you like these books and want to discuss if their teaching I suggest a thread in the Bible discussion forum.

Jun 25, 2020
So if someone told you that we should use gasoline as hand sanitizer and you explain why that is a bad idea and do not tell them to use alcohol gel your advice is meaningless and they should use gasoline as hand sanitizer?

You suggested one needed to go to someone who had a background in the occult and was delivered to be especially effective at it. I said we have no evidence in the Bible of those who did deliverance ministry having a background in the occult. I do not know of any people used in deliverence ministry that I can think of off the top of my head that were heavily into the occult prior to conversion, but said it could go either way. So I did offer an alternative.

As far as Rebecca Brown books go, I offer the Bible as an alternative, or any book on the subject in which scripture is properly interpreted and not reinterpreted through an occultism perspective (reinterpreted, if the story is presented properly, as proof texts to prop up a Satanic bride and high priestess witch's ideas of the unseen realm) i am commenting on two of her books only here, He came to set the captives free and Vessel of Honor... great titles. Mixed content. If you like these books and want to discuss if their teaching I suggest a thread in the Bible discussion forum.
Your example of using gasoline as a hand sanitizer and comparing that to reading Spiritual warfare books is an exaggeration.

I have been helped by the advise in these books and testimonies of Christians who have been involved in the occult and I know Christians that have also been helped by these books. This is the reason why I am recommending them, because I have personally benefited from them and they have helped me to fight demons.

The devil is constantly changing and there are things which exist today, which do not exist in the bible. So from where do we get this information from on the new ways that the devil is attacking us? If you have read these books, you would know that these Christians did not leave satanism by they own power, but God reached out to them to help them to escape.

Ephesians 5:11 says "Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them"

These Christians have left the darkness and have written testimonies and books to expose what is happening in the occult and exposed how demons attack Christians.

What is the point of them exposing the devil, if no one will bother to read what they have written.

presidente

May 29, 2013
Your example of using gasoline as a hand sanitizer and comparing that to reading Spiritual warfare books is an exaggeration.

I have been helped by the advise in these books and testimonies of Christians who have been involved in the occult and I know Christians that have also been helped by these books. This is the reason why I am recommending them, because I have personally benefited from them and they have helped me to fight demons.

The devil is constantly changing and there are things which exist today, which do not exist in the bible. So from where do we get this information from on the new ways that the devil is attacking us? If you have read these books, you would know that these Christians did not leave satanism by they own power, but God reached out to them to help them to escape.

Ephesians 5:11 says "Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them"

These Christians have left the darkness and have written testimonies and books to expose what is happening in the occult and exposed how demons attack Christians.

What is the point of them exposing the devil, if no one will bother to read what they have written.
I don't know what you are talking about. This feels like a strawman argument, unless you are talking about Rebecca Brown books. I only read two of those-- most of the second one at least. I had to get them back since I borrowed them through interlibrary loan years ago. I also saw a bit of a translated version of 'Vessel of Honor in the Master's Service'-- or something similarly named that had pictures of how to do witchcraft and had a picture explaining that if someone got a demon in the hand, you __had to__ anoint it with oil in a wringing motion toward the fingers. This was translated, so I am not sure the wording in English. But you wonder why the author's of the Bible didn't mention it and why they had such success with casting demons out. One thing I noticed from people who read Rebecca Brown books is a lot of them said they had trouble sleeping. One of the books, the second one, I think, says demons can affect you if you relax your mind. Maybe these folks read that before they tried to go to sleep. She had something in one of the books about demons wanting people to be vegetarian so they could be too weak to fight demons, but Paul indicates it doesn't matter if we eat meat or not. I Corinthians 15 verses about the resurrection are reinterpreted to be about 'spirit bodies'. The reference to the silver cord in Ecclesiastes is reinterpreted to refer to something from astral projection, and she got a lot of the stuff from what the woman the books call Elaine supposedly learned from demons and put Bible verses to it... supposing the whole series is right. The PFO investigators disagreed. Demons can lie, and if they try to teach Christians about the spirit-realm, they could decide not to tell the truth.

If you haven't read Rebecca Brown books, never mind.

Jun 25, 2020
I don't know what you are talking about. This feels like a strawman argument, unless you are talking about Rebecca Brown books. I only read two of those-- most of the second one at least. I had to get them back since I borrowed them through interlibrary loan years ago. I also saw a bit of a translated version of 'Vessel of Honor in the Master's Service'-- or something similarly named that had pictures of how to do witchcraft and had a picture explaining that if someone got a demon in the hand, you __had to__ anoint it with oil in a wringing motion toward the fingers. This was translated, so I am not sure the wording in English. But you wonder why the author's of the Bible didn't mention it and why they had such success with casting demons out. One thing I noticed from people who read Rebecca Brown books is a lot of them said they had trouble sleeping. One of the books, the second one, I think, says demons can affect you if you relax your mind. Maybe these folks read that before they tried to go to sleep. She had something in one of the books about demons wanting people to be vegetarian so they could be too weak to fight demons, but Paul indicates it doesn't matter if we eat meat or not. I Corinthians 15 verses about the resurrection are reinterpreted to be about 'spirit bodies'. The reference to the silver cord in Ecclesiastes is reinterpreted to refer to something from astral projection, and she got a lot of the stuff from what the woman the books call Elaine supposedly learned from demons and put Bible verses to it... supposing the whole series is right. The PFO investigators disagreed. Demons can lie, and if they try to teach Christians about the spirit-realm, they could decide not to tell the truth.

If you haven't read Rebecca Brown books, never mind.
So are you saying that you have concluded that Spiritual warfare books are not useful after reading the books of only one author?
So you base your conclusions about a topic on only one individual? And have not read other Christian books and testimonies about Spiritual warfare?

presidente

May 29, 2013
So are you saying that you have concluded that Spiritual warfare books are not useful after reading the books of only one author?
No, that was not what I stated before. I expressed concern about 'some of the popular so-called 'spiritual warfare practices'. I did not have actual exorcisms in mind when I wrote that.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
I'm not making light of your trials here @karen0123 but have you considered them just that?

That's how I look at things that I experience. If people pray for you and it continues, I am inclined to think it's the Lord that's allowing it. Either to take you to a new level of putting the armour on or because you have an area that you are refusing to submit to him in. Waywardness makes an easy target. It is difficult to address and this sort of thing only exacerbates it but sometimes just shaking things up a bit makes quite a difference.

Like, you may think the Lord has you stuck in the pit or it may be that you have the ability to walk out and follow Jesus out of the pit but you are praying and crying for help and all you have to do is just follow him where he is leading?

Something I'm considering myself. I'm NOT saying you can save yourself, but like he's given us tools...are you using them? Do you know how? There are tools that some of us aren't using (myself, I am uncertain how precisely but that's a heart issue that I'm not quite past). Do you know how? Have you thought that the Lord has equipped you to deal with this and maybe you are dragging this out?

I realize after serious attacks this seems like the worst thing anyone could really say and it would make me angry. Very. These realizations did make me angry. So does the frustration of trying to get other people to understand. Maybe you don't need help. Maybe the Lord is your strength and you have to follow him in a way you haven't before but maybe you are maturing to a place that is uncomfortable? Like, you can do it yourself and you are giving the enemy too much power over you.

Not on purpose exactly but maybe by being casual and thinking that the Christian walk is free of trial, pain, suffering and persecution?

Only you can work out your own salvation with the Lord but since the last time this thread came up I've made a little bit of progress (namely those possibilities) on my own personal "trial" so I feel I can at least say that much.

There's more to my own story but perhaps this will help you a bit. Obviously vigilance against doing things in your own power and your own strength apart from the Lord and doing it your way are to be guarded against with what I said.

There's more on my heart to share but I'm overanalyzing and trying to explain a concept that I'm clearly not fully able to convey. Or maybe I don't want to pick up my cross and say it. To crucify my flesh and declare. I pray for the Lord's mercy for that and his grace.

Anyway, it always seems right up to the moment and I can't lay it down...but maybe "I" can't do it and it's a timing thing. That though seems like a cop out. Today could be the day for freedom. Do you want it?

I'm sad to have posted this because it really seems like it's for me and I don't feel like I have the courage to walk in this today and no excuses are holding any water right now but the Lord uses people to speak to others sometimes and it feels unexpectedly important to post this as I felt some of this was for you but I don't know what. So consider praying about some of these things. Peace be with you.

You are so right in everything you said here, when all this stated back in 1988,our lord sent an angel to me, with a message for me, and the message was have the holy bible and have your soul cleansed, the angel shouted this message over to me.

I didn’t start reading the holy bible, on till November 2010, because each time I went to read it, the demonic attacks become worst for me. Sometimes the crushing pain was intense agony for me.

As soon as I picked up the holy bible and start to read it, the impact God the almighty had on me, I can see clearly he showed me a dark mirror, as I looked into the dark mirror, I am able to see myself as God see me, I am more filth dirty than I ever thought I ever was, and this problem I have,God shows ME it coming from my mind.

Oct 5, 2021
I don’t want to sound like am judging you brother,but there seems to be no other explanation as to why you experience that if in the first place you’re a Christian who reads his bible and believes the word you read and whose prayer life is consistent!!

Mario

Aug 14, 2021
Spiritual warfare! A topic that definitely deserves more attention and more awareness in the world today. The Lord say's rejoice when you enemies come around because they know your reward is great. A passage that helped me put things into perspective on my Christian journey. I have been battling Satan's demon's my whole life. I talking literally not hypothetically. I agree that if you truly are a Christian and have the Holy Spirit you will have no choice but to fight this battle every day for the rest of your mortal life. Trust me They will bring it to your doorstep. The Lord does supply and arm us with what we need to fight this battle. There is a very important choice to make when fighting this spiritual war. You must believe 100% that this is a real. Your mind will have to be reprogrammed into thinking this way. You will have to become Supernatural and know your enemy. This This has been going on since the time of creation and will still be long after we leave. Just remember they know all the tricks, they are relentless and will stop at nothing to separate you from God. The harder you fight the more that they will throw at you. So be strong, fight the good fight and never give up. We are already in it, so we might as well win it! Matthew 10:16 Behold I am sending you out as sheep in the mist wolves. So be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
Spiritual warfare! A topic that definitely deserves more attention and more awareness in the world today. The Lord say's rejoice when you enemies come around because they know your reward is great. A passage that helped me put things into perspective on my Christian journey. I have been battling Satan's demon's my whole life. I talking literally not hypothetically. I agree that if you truly are a Christian and have the Holy Spirit you will have no choice but to fight this battle every day for the rest of your mortal life. Trust me They will bring it to your doorstep. The Lord does supply and arm us with what we need to fight this battle. There is a very important choice to make when fighting this spiritual war. You must believe 100% that this is a real. Your mind will have to be reprogrammed into thinking this way. You will have to become Supernatural and know your enemy. This This has been going on since the time of creation and will still be long after we leave. Just remember they know all the tricks, they are relentless and will stop at nothing to separate you from God. The harder you fight the more that they will throw at you. So be strong, fight the good fight and never give up. We are already in it, so we might as well win it! Matthew 10:16 Behold I am sending you out as sheep in the mist wolves. So be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves.

I must admit its a really hard fight to fight, and as you said it lasts a life time it does.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
I started getting attacked when I was age nineteen, as I lay asleep at night demons approach from behind me I could sense evil, demons was squeezing my hips I was in absolute agony, a demon was screaming down my ear really loudly it was deafening it sounded like a wolf, something half human and half beast many of them, I was trying to wake up once I finally awoken from my sleep I was all alone again

These attacks went on for 18 months

Had many attacks like this on me always feeling the agonising pain in my hips; I have never felt pain this way before.

It got to the stage I was too afraid to go to sleep at night.

Imagine you in the middle of a black dark forest and your there on your own there no light complete black darkness how afraid would you feel? That’s what the darkness felt like.

Age twenty three I had a wind shoot up my back and I felt something enter my left ear, pure fear wrapping its self around my body, it was a demonic snake pure evil, it made me feel defiled, it wrapped itself around my forehead went down by back and then wrapped itself around my left leg and foot, the inside of me felt like it was shaking I was not at peace, thoughts enter my thoughts from outside,. As I lay in bed at night I could feel hands one hand in particular resting very gently on my back finger nails as sharp as the point of a knife, it could easily rip me to pieces at any time, the snake was sexual.

Imagine a gun put to your head and then somebody slowly counting down from 10 to the big bang how afraid would you feel? That’s how afraid I felt.
If I tried to sleep at night a hand would nude my side to wake me up, other times I was hit on my head with something it felt like being hit in my mind by electric shock that would then run down throughout my whole body to my feet, it was scary

If I tried to get on with my life or tried to read the holy bible or tried to sleep at night the fear around my body would become more intense to stop me as if to tell me you’re not doing either of those things.

I had not been to sleep for a few days on the third night I was in bed I was really frightened, I never seen anyone I heard a woman voice it was the most gently the most peaceful voice I have ever heard, and said to me do not be afraid they cannot harm you and they no that so don’t worry, when I heard the voice I was not surprised, I thought to myself I am not afraid of them. Over the next many years those words really helped me

WHO WAS THAT Woman I would love to know?

Well that’s how I have lived over the last twenty seven years, day and night I’ve been tormented harassed and terrorised.it has robbed me of my whole life.
I was in the care of angels sometimes they spoke to me to help me.

Satan demons stopped me each and every time I tried to read the holy bible
When I did start to read it I had a vision of God

After the vision I become hyper sensitive to evil I could recognise sin whereas before I was blind to it
The vision I will post it on this forum when I finish writing it out.
Rebuke this in the name of Jesus. Even in your sleep rebuke. Have none of it- when the evil comes the Bible tells us after we have our armour on and we have done all, to stand. There is power in the name of Jesus, they are TERRIFIED of Him. Remember when He cast them out into a herd of pigs, they pleaded with Him. HE has authority. Repent of anything if there are any ways you have allowed anything in, occultism etc. Most important read the Word.