Satans demons keep attacking me why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Lol Karen has this Thread really been going for ten years now...wow that sure is a testimony of how we need to keep our armour on for our entire walk!! Until we are with our blessed Saviour! 💟✝️🕎

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
I must admit its a really hard fight to fight, and as you said it lasts a life time it does.
The battle is the Lord’s and it’s so good to be reminded about this battle; I am now going to read about the spiritual weapons of warfare that are mighty to the pulling down of strongholds and every high thing which exalts itself against the knowledge of God. I am in a battle right now so if you can pray for my 16 year old Elijah I would appreciate any Christian reading this, keeping him in prayer as the Spirit reminds you.
Sincere thanks.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
When the demons wrapped themselves around my body it was then 1988, I had an exorcism by a person that was very high up in that church, after he carried out the exorcism on me, he said you’re not possessed.

I know what course it, but God does not want me to tell it on any website, I can say its to do with my past, you see the evil one he has used my past against me, to hurt me with it, when I go to sleep nigh time, the evil one is there planting seeds into my mind, some times when I wake up I feel disturbed from what I was just dreaming, this is the problem I’ve been having,36 years of my life it’s taken from me so far, they use Fear to have a firm hold on me, I need to break the fear any ideas?
As I have said repeatedly on this thread, you aren't in spiritual warfare at all. You are mentally ill, with what sounds like schizophrenia. Have you tried anti-psychotics? I worked for nearly 10 years with bipolar people. Many thought they were demon possessed. The minute the got on meds, that delusion faded away.

I know demons are real. But a Christian cannot be possessed! Instead, we have Christ through the Holy Spirit living within us. We are the temple of the Holy Spirit! (1 Cor. 6:19) The demons have to flee, they cannot occupy the same place as God.

You are holding into a delusion of demon possession because you don't want to get better. Your mind is not working properly. The neurotransmitters are malfunctioning, please get medical help! So tired of you pulling people into your web of deception.

If you are a Christian, you cannot be possessed. Therefore, you must be mentally ill.

If you are not a Christian, you could be possessed. But even then, you could still be mentally ill. If you are not a Christian, we can't help you. Reach out to Christ and he will save you. Stop coming here and preying in people's worst fears, and get help for your disturbed mind.

Sep 14, 2019
In this case I must ask are you a born again Christian? If so then the demons will not ever be able to possess your spirit. Demons can however oppress Christians if they do not speak the Word against them in the name of Jesus Christ.
Can a person be born again without admitting the sin of choosing the forbidden knowledge of good and evil as per genesis 2:17? "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die".

Sep 14, 2019
The battle is the Lord’s and it’s so good to be reminded about this battle; I am now going to read about the spiritual weapons of warfare that are mighty to the pulling down of strongholds and every high thing which exalts itself against the knowledge of God. I am in a battle right now so if you can pray for my 16 year old Elijah I would appreciate any Christian reading this, keeping him in prayer as the Spirit reminds you.
Sincere thanks.
Before fighting don't we need to repent of our sin of choosing the forbidden knowledge of good and evil violating God's command in Genesis 2:17?

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Before fighting don't we need to repent of our sin of choosing the forbidden knowledge of good and evil violating God's command in Genesis 2:17?
If you belong to Jesus then you have already repented and continue to do so as the Spirit leads.
1 John 1 v9

Sep 14, 2019
If you belong to Jesus then you have already repented and continue to do so as the Spirit leads.
1 John 1 v9
So now you agree all your thoughts are good including those which the unsaved call as sinful?

Because if you have admitted your sin of choosing the forbidden knowledge of good & evil, you won't call any thought of yours as sinful, right?

Sep 14, 2019
Face them. they can not harm you. they will play mind games and attempt to keep you from doing what God wants you to do but if you trust in JESUS and call out to Him and have faith and wait. God will answer.

He will send His angels to bind them and cast them into the black abyss. Call out to Jesus when you are scared remember His promise and His words that He did NOT give you a Spirit of Fear but of Love, Power and a Sound mind.

Remember that you are not alone. Jesus and His disciples saw demons and cast them out by the power of His name and their faith in God. This world has become cold and blind and often denies the existence of spirits, but we are not of this world. We are children of God and our battle is not with flesh and blood but with powers and principalities of darkness in Heavenly places. Though we walk in the flesh we do not war according to the flesh.

Therefore sister do you remember your armor? Do you remember to resist and pray and have Faith that the enemy will flee before the angels of God?

Dear Heavenly Father we lift up our sister and ask that you break the chains of darkness and fear that torment her mind and bind any evil spirit that may try and torment her and send Your angels to comfort and help heal her spirit and Lord we ask You strengthen her Faith and remind her to always look to YOU Lord for salvation and aid and comfort. Dear Jesus you know what is needed and we ask for Your intercession. Help us to remember to keep our helm of salvation firmly upon our heads to guard our thoughts and may our meditation by pleasing in Your sight Lord, place upon us Your breastplate of righteousness, wash us clean of our sins and forgive us as we forgive others who have trespassed against us. Lord shod our feet with the gospel of Peace, help us to wield your sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Lord quench the fiery darts of the enemy, bind our wounded hearts and minds and allow your love and living water to flow from our hearts through our hands, words and lives to shine Your light into this world that so desparately needs God. Dear God the more we learn the more we find out how vast Your universe truly is and how small we are. We are like specks of sand, but You tell us that the very hairs on our heads are numbered and to not worry for tomorrow but to trust in You. Help us Lord to trust in You. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

[video]
Don't we first need to confess our sin of choosing the forbidden knowledge of good & evil violating God's command in Genesis 2:17?

O

Oblio

Sudakar, I have a suggestion. Perhaps, for once, you could focus on your own issues? You are being annoying!

O

Oblio

"that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,"
- 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Mar 14, 2022
They been attacking me for like 3 1/2 years now!The holy spirit has been like a on and off switch with me!I've been without the holy spirit for a couple of months now!I've been trying everything to get it back!Satan had me on another of Rollercoaster rides of horror!

Sep 14, 2019
They been attacking me for like 3 1/2 years now!The holy spirit has been like a on and off switch with me!I've been without the holy spirit for a couple of months now!I've been trying everything to get it back!Satan had me on another of Rollercoaster rides of horror!
Have you confessed your sin of violating God's command in Genesis 2:17 & choosing the forbidden knowledge of good and evil?

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
As I have said repeatedly on this thread, you aren't in spiritual warfare at all. You are mentally ill, with what sounds like schizophrenia. Have you tried anti-psychotics? I worked for nearly 10 years with bipolar people. Many thought they were demon possessed. The minute the got on meds, that delusion faded away.

I know demons are real. But a Christian cannot be possessed! Instead, we have Christ through the Holy Spirit living within us. We are the temple of the Holy Spirit! (1 Cor. 6:19) The demons have to flee, they cannot occupy the same place as God.

You are holding into a delusion of demon possession because you don't want to get better. Your mind is not working properly. The neurotransmitters are malfunctioning, please get medical help! So tired of you pulling people into your web of deception.

If you are a Christian, you cannot be possessed. Therefore, you must be mentally ill.

If you are not a Christian, you could be possessed. But even then, you could still be mentally ill. If you are not a Christian, we can't help you. Reach out to Christ and he will save you. Stop coming here and preying in people's worst fears, and get help for your disturbed mind.

I’m on my hands and knees begging, I say in one voice including all the people in heaven, please pray for the conversion of sinners and unbeliever’s, and pray for all the souls in hell .With God all things are possible.

13 Bible Verses about All Things Being Possible

With men this is impossible,but with God all things are possible Matthew 19:26
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/All-Things-Being-Possible

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
So now you agree all your thoughts are good including those which the unsaved call as sinful?

Because if you have admitted your sin of choosing the forbidden knowledge of good & evil, you won't call any thought of yours as sinful, right?
The Bible tells us to take every thought captive to make it obedient to Christ. He tells us how to live. True worshippers worship in Spirit and in Truth.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
Sudakar

Sudaker please explain this clear,thank you

C

ChristianTonyB

Sudakar

Sudaker please explain this clear,thank you
Karen, in my opinion Sudaker is mentally unwell too, so don’t take any notice of his comment. If you want to get peace in your life, you need to see a psychiatrist, preferably a Christian one if possible. Irrespective, see a psychiatrist!

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
Karen, in my opinion Sudaker is mentally unwell too, so don’t take any notice of his comment. If you want to get peace in your life, you need to see a psychiatrist, preferably a Christian one if possible. Irrespective, see a psychiatrist!

ChristianTony, im not mentally unwell, I know I may give that impression, in 1985 our lady appears to me to give me a message, and said unto me (((God is with you ))) I didn't under stand it and then forgot all about it for over 20 years.

C

ChristianTonyB

ChristianTony, im not mentally unwell, I know I may give that impression, in 1985 our lady appears to me to give me a message, and said unto me (((God is with you ))) I didn't under stand it and then forgot all about it for over 20 years.
Mary wouldn't allow herself to appear to anyone Karen, the evil one is messing with your mind. And that's coming from a Catholic!

C

ChristianTonyB

Here is the proof our lady does appear to people

This is just people's imagination running rife with imagery.
If you seek God out, you will find Him, and He won't be in any denominational belief system. I'm grateful that He has broken me free, and has kept me free from the deceptions in those. Ask God to show you who He really is, and where He really is. If you cling on to the peculiar religious observances and traditions of any man made religion (denomination and other religious organisations), you will continue to be deceived, and you won't be able to find Him.