Satans demons keep attacking me why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
This is just people's imagination running rife with imagery.
If you seek God out, you will find Him, and He won't be in any denominational belief system. I'm grateful that He has broken me free, and has kept me free from the deceptions in those. Ask God to show you who He really is, and where He really is. If you cling on to the peculiar religious observances and traditions of any man made religion (denomination and other religious organisations), you will continue to be deceived, and you won't be able to find Him.

I wasn't looking for Jesus, he found me.the above video of people seeing our lady in the thousands, quote is just people's imagination running rife with imagery.,only a blind man cannot see..?

our lady is more important than people think ,she is the mother of the Church,she is are mother include every one,

C

ChristianTonyB

I wasn't looking for Jesus, he found me.the above video of people seeing our lady in the thousands, quote is just people's imagination running rife with imagery.,only a blind man cannot see..?

our lady is more important than people think ,she is the mother of the Church,she is are mother include every one,
Not sure how you came to those conclusions, and quite frankly if Mary was here, she would be offended by your comments.

I was born into a RC heritage, but by the grace of God some 35 years later, became a Christian. Mary was a special person, obviously, but to somehow suggest that because she gave birth to Jesus, she obviously gave birth to the church, insults Jesus. The same as the Hail Mary prayer, saying she is the mother of God implies she must be God, because only a God can beget another God, or so logic would suggest. The RC beliefs have some truth, but a lot of what we believed and say is wrong!

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
They been attacking me for like 3 1/2 years now!The holy spirit has been like a on and off switch with me!I've been without the holy spirit for a couple of months now!I've been trying everything to get it back!Satan had me on another of Rollercoaster rides of horror!
Not sure how you came to those conclusions, and quite frankly if Mary was here, she would be offended by your comments.

I was born into a RC heritage, but by the grace of God some 35 years later, became a Christian. Mary was a special person, obviously, but to somehow suggest that because she gave birth to Jesus, she obviously gave birth to the church, insults Jesus. The same as the Hail Mary prayer, saying she is the mother of God implies she must be God, because only a God can beget another God, or so logic would suggest. The RC beliefs have some truth, but a lot of what we believed and say is wrong!

I agree with what you said, i was brought up as a RC,,when I compared God holy scripture with the believes I grow up with, i only believe the holy bible the King James one version.

All my life I chased after money, then one day I wept so much for my sins I was exhausted, after would I was no longer greedy for money, the house I owned I sold it and gave away most of the money to those that needed it the most, you should have seen the look on there face when I help them with that money

Aug 19, 2019
Japan

The virgin Mary is the mother of God because Jesus is God, we don't believe Mary created God, however if you are christian, you have to believe that Jesus is God born and raised as a human and for that reason we say that Mary was the mother of God.

C

ChristianTonyB

The virgin Mary is the mother of God because Jesus is God, we don't believe Mary created God, however if you are christian, you have to believe that Jesus is God born and raised as a human and for that reason we say that Mary was the mother of God.
I don't believe your deductions show a proper reverence towards God here. You've elevated Mary, by the words you have chosen, to infer she brought Jesus into being. You may not actually believe that yourself, but someone weak in Christian faith might make that mistake, therefore it's better not to say it. Jesus said "before the world was I AM", and Mary had nothing to do with that.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
I don't believe your deductions show a proper reverence towards God here. You've elevated Mary, by the words you have chosen, to infer she brought Jesus into being. You may not actually believe that yourself, but someone weak in Christian faith might make that mistake, therefore it's better not to say it. Jesus said "before the world was I AM", and Mary had nothing to do with that.

In the holy bible the church is referred to as a HER.or SHE

O

Oblio

If a demon bothers me, I grab it, break it's back (power), bind it, and cast it out, in Jesus' name. They don't bother me like they used to.
I first had to get a good foundation, learn how to crucify the carnal nature, break generational curses, and expel some demons.
I died, He lives and dwells inside of me
I am finally assured of eternity
He never left my side, not even when I died
He was with me in the dark...right by my side
Faithful is His name! Hallelujah!

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
If a demon bothers me, I grab it, break it's back (power), bind it, and cast it out, in Jesus' name. They don't bother me like they used to.
I first had to get a good foundation, learn how to crucify the carnal nature, break generational curses, and expel some demons.

AMEN for what you had written above,God has blessed you.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Please help me I am age forty six now from the age of nineteen for the next twenty seven years I have been constant attack on me from Satan’s demons it had robbed me of my whole life and they block every path to stop me from getting on with my life I have never heard of anybody else going through what I’ve gone through why I am going through this please help me.
I had about five visions from God also
I was raised catholic, I have met many, many catholics who start showing an interest in the bible and things concerning salvation and the new birth. They tell this same story of demon attacks. The solution is to come all the way with God and and turn away from the catholic church.

Some people get saved and seems they can stay in that church, but others have got to clean break.

Mar 4, 2020
I was raised catholic, I have met many, many catholics who start showing an interest in the bible and things concerning salvation and the new birth. They tell this same story of demon attacks. The solution is to come all the way with God and and turn away from the catholic church.

Some people get saved and seems they can stay in that church, but others have got to clean break.
Yes, my thoughts exactly. Demon attacks often accompany coming to Christ and sinning.

I guess there could be other reasons, too, but those are the main ones I’ve noticed.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
ChristianTony, im not mentally unwell, I know I may give that impression, in 1985 our lady appears to me to give me a message, and said unto me (((God is with you ))) I didn't under stand it and then forgot all about it for over 20 years.

Thank you for your help, I am under a psychiatrist and have been for the last two years, it did make me feel better afterwards, but I’ve decided, to put all my trust in Jesus, I’ve started reading the holy Bible, I now seek peace this way.

My psychiatrist put me on tablets, plus sleeping tablet because without them I can’t sleep, when I was a child I thought that I’ll just get married have children and go to work and be just like everybody else, but for me it didn’t work out like that, I do have one daughter.

Nov 11, 2021
I had a very similar experience to yours. I died in my sleep not once but twice. Let me just say that physical death is kinda scary and Hell is very real. But yes! HE LIVES!!! GLORY TO GOD, HE LIVES!!! He rests on His throne, fixed on top of a fine white slab suspended on nothing. In the infinite darkness, He's patiently waiting there for you and me. Hallelujah indeed!

[Back on topic] Personal experience has shown me that deep ongoing sin could easily lead to satanic/demonic attacks. I remember there was a presence in the room that night (I could hear its footsteps) and it would terrorize/then smothered me like a helpless baby while I slept. This all happened while I was desperately seeking the Lord coming out of homosexual sin.

O

Oblio

Have you dealt with generational sins?

O

Oblio

Watch this video. It's part one. Then watch part two and three. Then pray the prayer that he gives. Use your bible with it. This same teaching helped me. Having someone interceding while you're doing it would help. Blessings!

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021

Hi karen,

if you are receiving that lie then you are opening yourself up to all sorts of demonic influences. To rid your self of those you need to REPENT of each thing that is against the Lordship of Christ -

like - tarot readings, horoscopes, wigiboards, drugs, pre-marital sex, etc etc.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
Watch this video. It's part one. Then watch part two and three. Then pray the prayer that he gives. Use your bible with it. This same teaching helped me. Having someone interceding while you're doing it would help. Blessings!

Please POST the video.