Satans demons keep attacking me why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

I am only telling you this to help you grow in Christ
how kind of you.

I had the mistaken impression that when your title said "Satan's demons keep attacking me why?"

you actually wanted to have answers, not have soap box to "help" others grow in Christ. thank you for clearing it up.

, when you say to me stop making excuses, words from the mouth come from a person heart, in your own heart I can hear heartless.
you do not hear my heart because if you did you would know it weeps that you are still in the chains of darkness but think the sparks you create are God's light when they are but fake imitations.

what you don't like is that I do not humor the ravings of people who are demonically influenced or who speak out of pride or who lie and pretend to want help but in truth just want power and attention.

I am not heartless. I am blunt and you are still making excuses and blaming me for your own lackings and pretensions of understanding.

Why do demons stay around?

Because YOU allow strongholds of lies and delusions to be inside of your head and do not have love of truth. Because YOU have not repented and sought GOD with a humble and contrite heart seeking only GOD and HIS Will, praying for HIS deliverance which only HE can give.

Demons can be cast out, but that is only the beginning. As Jesus said once the demon has been evicted if you do not fill yourself with the Truth, the WORD, the Holy Spirit. the demon will just return to a clean house and invite seven more demons and the state of the person will be worst then in the beginning.

In addition Demons leave mental and emotional strongholds that war against GOD and must be torn down. They are different but are all constructed of lies and false teachings they have implanted and whispered into your head.

in addition you probably would want to get a physical checkup. most of the people I know who have messed with the occult have physical problems such as seizures and such associated with their interaction with the "supernatural" or spiritual realm. Eventually the body heals and the spirit and the mind but not if you keep rip it open to "experience" things in the spirit realm.

You have to READ the BIBLE to discern good from evil. If you are not able to then, that is another subject.

Started to read the holy bible about a year ago, I am not the brightest of sparks I have trouble writing things out wording them, when I was reading the word of God I understood it so much it scared me,

why would the Bible scare you? why would understanding scare you?

the only thing a Christian should fear is GOD.

then when I prayed I had a vision of God a vision that change me as a person on the inside and my life forever.
that should be an interesting testimony.

I apologize if I sound harsh.

are demons still bothering you at present or were you speaking of the past before you began reading the Bible and had your vision?

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2011
Ibukun, in what way are you attacked?
To the ones who think that this is a illness..i have to tell you something...I to go threw the same things and have for 5 years now..Its a calling from god in fighting the principalities of darkness which is in the bible..If you know the word and know god you will understand ..There is in illness here..

What i find is funny is there a hard rock songs out in today's world that describe being sick in the brain,,but if you really listen to the words of the songs you will see its all about the devil and what he does to you...This is not a sickness folks and we all need to wake up and put our armor on.it is a blessing to be called to serve god by sacrificing all things..meaning material and flesh..

Its not always fun and differently ;not eaasy but we who have what ever calling on us from god have a testimony based on experience..its real folks..read abut it in your bibles..I know its hard to understand if you have not been through it...but to think that some one is sick in the head cause you dont go threw it is judging and perhaps leading you not to learn what the tribulation is all about...God bless to all...Oh i bet just like me the op here her brain is just fine..Docs say so

So god bless and lets use this not as a way to judge and to criticize but as a way to know the truth that is written in the holy book the bible..love to all..god bless

Nov 10, 2011
To the ones who think that this is a illness..i have to tell you something...I to go threw the same things and have for 5 years now..Its a calling from god in fighting the principalities of darkness which is in the bible..If you know the word and know god you will understand ..There is in illness here..

What i find is funny is there a hard rock songs out in today's world that describe being sick in the brain,,but if you really listen to the words of the songs you will see its all about the devil and what he does to you...This is not a sickness folks and we all need to wake up and put our armor on.it is a blessing to be called to serve god by sacrificing all things..meaning material and flesh..

Its not always fun and differently ;not eaasy but we who have what ever calling on us from god have a testimony based on experience..its real folks..read abut it in your bibles..I know its hard to understand if you have not been through it...but to think that some one is sick in the head cause you dont go threw it is judging and perhaps leading you not to learn what the tribulation is all about...God bless to all...Oh i bet just like me the op here her brain is just fine..Docs say so

So god bless and lets use this not as a way to judge and to criticize but as a way to know the truth that is written in the holy book the bible..love to all..god bless

Are you suggesting that mental illness doesn't exist? Sometimes, these things are in fact spiritual, and prayer can do a great deal to help a person through it. Other times, people are sick. I am not saying that the OP is. They should talk to their pastor and a professional for that.

To say everyone that is having delusional or psychotic problems should just rely on prayer...is well...dangerous.

D

dmdave17

Karen,

I believe that, in a strange way, you can take some comfort in the strength of the attacks against you. It has been my observation over the years that the devil and his minions don't usually waste too much time on "ho hum" adversaries. In you, they must sense the presence of a truly powerful enemy who must be defeated at any cost. God may not have revealed His plans to you yet, but He knows them and so, it seems, does the devil. It appears that he has concluded that he must do everything to sap your strength, so that you will be unready, or unwilling, when you do receive that call from God.

Just remember that God is infinitely more powerful than any other force in His creation. He can sustain you through these trying times and it looks from here like He intends to do so. Just rely on Him and trust Him in everything. In Romans 8, verse 28, the Apostle, Paul assured us, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Just learn to look for the good which He will ultimately be sending your way.

God be with you in your struggles. I said a prayer for you.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
I think you can deal with this, The Lord's Prayer all day long until they leave.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
I think you can deal with this, The Lord's Prayer all day long until they leave.

I had an exorcism, after would I was told I am not demon processed.

How the devil attacks me was through my sin

God Has made me an escape rough. I will be ok then.

I met an old girlfriend online today haven’t seen her for 30 years

And it just made me realise how much of my life I have lost due to this demonic snake ive had. It dose and I cart help feel gutted sense of a loss my life.

I love Jesus more than anybody on this earth, the reason Satan demons attack me is because I am a threat to them.

27 years I have been getting attack of him, not all bad new I went to heaven one night when I died in my sleep.

I had encounters with angels I was in there care. Always test the spirit to see if it comes from God,I tested all of the encounter they are all in the holy bible.

Last edited:
B

barukhmalachi

I used to have demons in my house. Not quite as bad, untill I startded blesding the house. Some people mentioned mental disorders, some things are a result of something physical, some spiritual. Some things won't be cast out except by praying and fasting. If you are interested in blessing your house you can message me. Any christian can do it. You don't have to be a pastor or anything just believe in jesus and the power of his name and the blood he shed for you.

J

Jeffrey2011

Please help me I am age forty six now from the age of nineteen for the next twenty seven years I have been constant attack on me from Satan’s demons it had robbed me of my whole life and they block every path to stop me from getting on with my life I have never heard of anybody else going through what I’ve gone through why I am going through this please help me.
I had about five visions from God also
When I was that age, I went to a Quaker burial ground and sold my soul to the devil. I asked for power over my enemies in exchange. It did seem like it worked for a long time, but misery and desperation led me to Jesus 20 years later. I was told by someone that I could not have sold my Soul, since it didn't belong to me in the first place, and that an oath to a liar is no oath at all. Good Luck Friend.:D

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
Each morning, pray to the Lord for protection. Ask him to watch over you and to protect you, your loved ones and your health and possessions. He will do it. Ask for it in Jesus's name. I felt like I was being attacked before and I started praying for protection and it seemed to work. Of course, God will sometimes allow negative circumstances to occur in order to test us, but when you ask for the Lord's protection, he provides it.

You can even just recite the Lord's prayer each morning because it asks for God's protection against all evil.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

God bless.

Thank you for your very kind word,I will pray for YOU my sister in christ whom he love.

K

kewl42

if doors are closing on you, open them. you can't just pray, sit back, and wait for things to happen, god won't intervene. go out, and get stuff done for yourself. there's no such thing as bad luck, only life, and the lives of other people that you cross can have effects on yours. as for the visions, i'd go see a doctor about those...

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
if doors are closing on you, open them. you can't just pray, sit back, and wait for things to happen, god won't intervene. go out, and get stuff done for yourself. there's no such thing as bad luck, only life, and the lives of other people that you cross can have effects on yours. as for the visions, i'd go see a doctor about those...

Do not tell others Yahweh Almighty won't intervene, just because you can not see him intervening in your life.

Do not send someone to the Doctor, to be labelled as mentally unstable, the Bible tells us that Yeshua had to cast demons out of people.

Or are you a selective reader?

May 18, 2010
yea i see what you're saying, faith without works is dead, the epistle of james tells us that anything we ask it shall be given unless of course you're in doubt of God being able which this isn't the case, and about demons attacking? well the key is to resist our sin, and so the devil will flee, it's extremely difficult at times to say no to certain sin, this much i'm aware of as a witness to it myself, never the less on this strait and narrow road we must strive for perfection so to speak by this i mean push towards a Godly life in Christ.

M

machew

Nothing against anyone but, I am appalled by all the blanket answers not done out of Love on this thread. Thanks to everyone who responded in Love!
kewl32: That is the worst advice I have ever heard in this situation. It is not biblical at all and it puts reliance on self rather than reliance on God.

Karen0123: The best way to deal with a situation where demons are oppressing you is to invite God's Presence(The Holy Spirit) into the room. If He comes, they can't stay.

Your connection and relationship with God are the best defense against the enemy. Turn on some worship music and start worshiping Jesus. When the demonic doesn't want to leave they will often use even more intimidation to get you to stop or become too fearful to continue, but persistence is essential. Call out to Jesus, thank Him for His death on the cross for your freedom. Declare that you are free because of the blood of Jesus. Declare the power of the cross and His blood over your life. The blood of Jesus negates any legal right the enemy has to stay.

The best thing to do though is to invite Jesus to come with His Presence. Ask Him to come as the mighty warrior and destroy your enemies. Ask Him to come in His jealous Love. Express your Love towards Jesus. The more you do this, the more tormenting it is for the demons to stay. It is a witness to their defeat. Don't allow the devil to intimidate you. Fear, insecurity, and self-pity are the main tools the devil will try to use on you. Don't let him manipulate you like that. You are a daughter of the Most High God, and the devil has to yield to the King of Kings!

When God shows up in your room, ask Him what is allowing the devil to have access to your life and ask God what to do about it. The Holy Spirit will tell you what to do :)

Much Love,

Machew

Last edited:
Y

Yoshimine

Contact a traditional Catholic priest, and find out about holy water. Holy water blessed the old fashioned way. (With an exorcism, not like a person blesses their food.)

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Contact a traditional Catholic priest, and find out about holy water. Holy water blessed the old fashioned way. (With an exorcism, not like a person blesses their food.)

I suggest you consider this option wisely.

I think praying and accepting Salvation through Yeshua our Saviour son of Yahweh our GOD.

S

StMichaelTheArchangel

To the OP... Listen to these lessons carefully, they were written by a Russian Orthodox priest in the late 19th century.

The teaching centers around a prayer called "The Jesus Prayer". It is a prayer of ancient tradition which is an invocation of the name of Christ. It has power to expel demons and to bring divine grace.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKTTzGQG_0c[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgXX7h4jaKo[/video]

Feb 9, 2012
When I was that age, I went to a Quaker burial ground and sold my soul to the devil. I asked for power over my enemies in exchange. It did seem like it worked for a long time, but misery and desperation led me to Jesus 20 years later. I was told by someone that I could not have sold my Soul, since it didn't belong to me in the first place, and that an oath to a liar is no oath at all. Good Luck Friend.:D
I couldn't help but laugh at this :D Good work!

S

StMichaelTheArchangel

I couldn't help but laugh at this :D Good work!
This is not really a laughing matter, these demons are real and they come inside of our bodies and control us with the powers of darkness. It really is a matter becoming clean from demons for a person to become free from sin because the demons dwell inside of our bodies, whether we know it or not.
That is why it is imperative that a person become baptized and to receive holy communion - the Body and Blood of Christ - in order to purge away the demonic power from the body because that which is in the body will also dominate and defile the soul. If the body is cleansed of the sin bearing, evil powers, then the Peace of God and Kingdom of Heaven shall come upon it. This is what Christ meant when he said,

"But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you." (Luke 11:20)

Like the audiobook teaching of the 19th century Russian Orthodox bishop said, demons can dwell sensibly as well as morally in a man. Sensible possession is when the demon dwells in a mans body and tortures body and soul (with sin). Listen to it again and maybe you'll learn something new.

This is a hard teaching but is not the teaching that God died on the cross a hard teaching?

Demonic possession is very numerous in the Bible, esp the New Testament, so it is not something distant from us.

Demonic possession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bible accounts

According to the Catholic Encyclopedia:[5]
"In the Old Testament we have only one instance, and even that is not very certain. We are told that "an evil spirit from the Lord troubled" Saul (1 Samuel 16:14). The Hebrew rûah need not imply a personal influence, though, if we may judge from Josephus (Ant. Jud., VI, viii, 2; ii, 2), the Jews were inclined to give the word that meaning in this very case. In New-Testament times, however, the phenomenon had become very common."
The New Testament mentions several episodes in which Jesus drove out demons from persons, believing these to be the entities responsible for those mental and physical illnesses.
Matthew 4:23-25: Demon-possessed persons are healed by Jesus (also Luke 6:17-19).
Matthew 7:21-23: Many will drive out demons in Jesus' name (also Mark 16:17; Luke 10:17; Acts 5:16; 8:7).
Matthew 8:14-17: Jesus healed many demon-possessed (also Mark 1:29-39; Luke 4:33-41).
Matthew 8:28-34: Jesus sent a herd of demons from two men into a herd of pigs ("about two thousand" pigs, according to the account at Mark 5:1-20; both Mark's account and Luke 8:26-39, mention only the one man).
Matthew 9:32-34: Jesus made a demon-possessed mute man speak, the Pharisees said it was by the power of Beelzebub (also Mark 3:20-22).
Matthew 10:1-8: The Twelve Apostles given the authority to drive out evil spirits (also Mark 3:15; 6:7; 6:13; Luke 9:1; 10:17).
Matthew 11:16-19: "this generation" said that John the Baptist was possessed by a demon (also Luke 7:31-35).
Matthew 12:22-32: Jesus healed a demon-possessed blind and dumb man (also Luke 11:14-23; 12:10; Mark 3:20-30).
Matthew 12:43-45: Jesus told an allegory of nasty spirits coming back home, that is, to the human body where they have lived before (also Luke 11:24-26).
Matthew 15:21-28: Jesus expelled a demon from the body of the daughter of a Canaanite woman (also Mark 7:24-30).
Matthew 17:14-21: Jesus healed a lunatic by driving out a demon from him (also Mark 9:14-29; Luke 9:37-49).
Mark 1:21-28: Jesus expelled a nasty spirit from a man (also Luke 4:31-37).
Mark 9:38-40: A non-Christian is seen driving out demons in Jesus' name (also Luke 9:49-50).
Mark 16:9: Jesus had driven seven demons out of Mary Magdalene (also Luke 8:2).
Luke 7:21: Many people are cleansed from evil spirits by Jesus.
Luke 13:10-17: Jesus expelled a spirit of disease from the body of a woman on the Sabbath.
Luke 13:31-32: Jesus continued to cast out demons even though Herod Antipas wanted to kill him.
Luke 22:3: Satan entered into Judas Iscariot (also John 13:27).
John 7:20: A "crowd of Jews" that wanted to kill Jesus said he was demon-possessed.
John 8:48-52: "The Jews" said Jesus was a Samaritan and demon-possessed.
John 10:20-21: Many Jews said Jesus was raving mad and demon-possessed, others said he was not.
Acts 5:3: Satan filled the heart of Ananias.
Acts 5:16: The Apostles healed those tormented by evil spirits.
Acts 8:6-8: At the teaching of Philip the Evangelist in Samaria, evil spirits came out of many.
Acts 8:18-19: Simon Magus offered to buy the power of Laying on of hands.
Acts 10:38: St. Peter said Jesus healed all who were under the power of the devil.
Acts 16:16-24: Paul and Silas were imprisoned for driving a future-telling spirit out of a slave girl.
Acts 19:11-12: Handkerchiefs and aprons touched by Paul cured illness and drove out evil spirits.
Acts 19:13-20: Seven sons of Sceva attempted to drive out evil spirits by saying: "In the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out." But because they did not have faith in Jesus, they were unsuccessful and were actually driven from that house by the possessed.
Revelation 18:2: The Whore of Babylon is a home for demons, evil spirits and unclean birds.
Acts of the Apostles contains also a number of references to people coming under the influence of the Holy Spirit (1:8, 2:4, 2:17-18, 2:38, 4:8, 4:31, 6:3-5, 7:55, 8:15-19, 8:39, 9:17, 10:19, 11:12-16, 11:28, 13:9, 16:6-7, 19:2-6, 20:23, 21:11, 23:8-9) which is believed to be a good thing in contrast to demonic influence, see also Spirit possession#Christianity.
The 1902 work Demonic possession in the New Testament by Rev. William Menzies Alexander attempted to explain accounts of possession in the synoptic Gospels, outlining their historical, medical and theological aspects.[6]

Last edited by a moderator:

dscherck

Banned [Reason: persistent, ongoing Catholic heres
Aug 3, 2009
Are you suggesting that mental illness doesn't exist? Sometimes, these things are in fact spiritual, and prayer can do a great deal to help a person through it. Other times, people are sick. I am not saying that the OP is. They should talk to their pastor and a professional for that.

To say everyone that is having delusional or psychotic problems should just rely on prayer...is well...dangerous.
I'm gonna agree here. There's a good chance that the OP is telling the truth, there are daemonic forces assailing them. But we should also investigate if they have some other mental illness as well. It could be a combination of both, perhaps the OP has some illness that the daemons are taking advantage of? Part of the normal procedure prior to an exorcism in the Catholic Church is to rule out other explanations such as mental illness. If a persons is merely mentally ill, exorcism won't really do them much good in the long run.

jandian

Feb 12, 2011
Dear Karen,

I'm really sorry you are experiencing such attacks. But I assure you, you are not alone. We have come across many who have been oppressed by the devil and his cohort. It is not uncommon. The important thing is, there is power in the name of Jesus, He can handle and defeat anything.

Do not be discouraged by the comments; they mean well.

Inbox me and we could probably chat a bit about the source of your problems. Hope to hear from you.