Saudi Arabia will push for two-state solution at upcoming peace talks at SDG Summit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
The entire earth belongs to God, so do all the nations. Pagans are on a limited time land lease. That little spit of land along with all the lands will belong to the decendants of Abraham, which are the children of faith in Christ. God gave that little strip of land to Abraham for the sake of Christ. Now Christ has come and rules His kingdom which is not of this world, and we who believe and follow him are His nation scattered but when Christ desires will be gathered to Him, and He will purify this land with fire and then restore it.
So if the pagan nation state called israel splits in two or if it takes all of palestine, and Saudi Arabia matters not one fraction of a percent. Zionism is an idol and a destraction from Christ.
you could be wrong, you have been before.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Leviticus 18:28
So if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it spewed out the nations before you.

Not to mention the many exiles in the Bible, and probably even a hundred+ warnings about NOT being spewed out of the land for idolatry and other reasons.

So its conditional. The Bible says anyone who rejects Christ will be CUT OFF from the people. (Deut 18:18, quoted in the new testament by Peter iirc)

The time when Israel WILL inherit the land is when they turn to Christ in large numbers right before Jesus comes back.

The covenant is the Abrahamic Covenant, and it was unconditional. I do agree with will turn to Christ in large numbers though.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
There is no replacement, it has always been about faith.
That covenant is with Abraham, to his descendants, which are and always have been those who walk in faith.
To replace the faithfull with pagans because blood line is replacement.
The land has been promised down through generations to the Jews. That covenant was unconditional and must keep that promise. That promised land was to the Jews, not to the church.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Yes. This is clearly explained in scripture.

These events will trigger a great falling away among the Zionists. Those who are able to repent will remain otherwise they will be undone by their biases: believing God has somehow lost or lied. This is much like those who thought Christ came to overthrow the Romans. He actually came to overthrow the power of the entire evil kingdom that ruled the world. When He died on the cross even those closest to Him were caught is despair. Yet, His sacrifice secured victory to all who would believe.

So, when Jews return to their animal sacrifices, an abomination to God, rejoice! These events were foretold. Let them give you rest in the times of the trouble.
God made an unconditional and everlasting promise of land to the Jews. Will say it again, when it comes to the land God is a Zionist.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
The Children of Israel, while they were in the wilderness, were disobedient, and by their disobedience Salvation was gained by the nations.

The Israel we see on our maps is not the Israel of Elohanu, God, not at alll. I have been there, and it bears no resemblance whatsoever to what all who believe are promised.. I know where one can find a ham and cheese sandwich there, in Tel Aviv.

There are now denominations of Israelites, unheard of in the first Israel. None of the Word according to Jews is followed there.

My Kibbutz was non-religious, and there are others so.

Some of the Israeli cults go out on the Sabbath and stones those whom they see as breaking it.

None of the above and none of a lot more will be in the totally peace-filled Israel to come.

No! The Israel we see today is plainly the staging grounds for the enemy to emerge.
There will come a time when the Jews will repent. As Romans 11 says, they are blinded, for a time.

Komentaja

Jul 29, 2022
There will come a time when the Jews will repent. As Romans 11 says, they are blinded, for a time.
Right. And I believe they will inherit the land at that time. To say they have it now is a stretch, they dont even control Jerusalem fully and their existance is hanging by a thread at all times. They live amongst terrorist attacks and massive international pressure, not quite the promise God gave them of living PEACEFULLY in the land. Thats going to happen, in the future when Jesus comes back I believe

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Right. And I believe they will inherit the land at that time. To say they have it now is a stretch, they dont even control Jerusalem fully and their existance is hanging by a thread at all times. They live amongst terrorist attacks and massive international pressure, not quite the promise God gave them of living PEACEFULLY in the land. Thats going to happen, in the future when Jesus comes back I believe
Oh no, they certainly don't have all the land yet, I don't think we disagree. Not so far as I can see.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
Oh no, they certainly don't have all the land yet, I don't think we disagree. Not so far as I can see.
they will gain that land in the millennium. Jesus Himself will fulfill many prophecies still to come.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Jordan would have to give up something of significance for Israel parting the land (Which God will get angry for to put it lightly). Could they make temple mount concessions?

Will Saudi Arabia take custodial rights of the temple mount and allow Israel to build 3rd temple? This is all coming to afoot. Interesting times we're living in.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/saudi...tate-solution-for-normalization-blinken-says/
"Peace, peace, when there is no peace". The Arabs who lived in what was called Palestine (named by the Romans, not by God) have had opportunities for peace. They don't want it. It's that simple. I doubt that Saudi Arabia can change anything. Also, it is almost certain that the supposed temple mount is not the site of the destroyed temple. There is no need to remove the mosque that occupies the site now.