Sausage gravy volcano

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
`12% minimum is "ice cream", 13% exceeds the minimum.
That is what I recall, that was a long time ago when I was involved.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
In Chicago area Oberweiss is the premium brand. Oberweiss ran for Governor I think. I believe availability is Oberweiss outlets and maybe upscale grocers. Milk is in old fashion 'glass' bottles. I hardly use dairy products except for cheese and have not been to see if Oberweiss has had to make any compromises due to ??? Black Cherry was great.
I'd like to try that. Unfortunately, they don't sell here. There's another company, forgot the name, from Pennsylvania that is the best here. Guess what? They sell their milk in glass half gallon and quart jars. When companies switched to plastic, you could tell the difference. Storage in plastic really leeches a lot of chemicals. I think the cardboard ones went from wax to Teflon coating. If we can taste a difference just from that, it makes me want to go with glass too.

The free ice cream I just got was Graeter's s'mores French pot ice cream. I never tasted that unique flavor before.
Tillamook is excellent too.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Says here the standard is 10%, perhaps the standards have changed-
https://www.icecreamgeek.com/?p=113
That's a very good article.
We had to memorize those figures in one of my dairy science courses. We also had a lab and had to rate every potential defect then score them 1-10 on the scales for cheeses, milk, ice cream. Then I worked in a dairy producing for the hospitals, university and general public. That's where I became an official connoisseur (ice cream coneoisseur). 😁

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I don't see black raspberry in my first look, it may be seasonal.
Sounds like they are still around your area, they used to deliver to my small town store.