Say something DIScouraging!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SweetmorningDew78

I can't :D :D

God bless you lil sis :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
This is a bad idea for a thread... :p

Z

Zi

even jokingly negative words are destructive and from the devil. But then again I get why this is here when we have all the ruin a date posts..

I don't think adults have been a sound role model in this area.

S

SweetmorningDew78

Thank you so much to that wonderful person who gave me a rep I appreciate it so much :) Be blessed!

S

Seymmour

I'll play.

Don't pretend to know things you can not know.

S.G.

J

joefizz

even jokingly negative words are destructive and from the devil. But then again I get why this is here when we have all the ruin a date posts..

I don't think adults have been a sound role model in this area.
well me and wine rose aren't serious of course with the whole ruin date or negativity stuff,mainly we are I suppose essentially witty comedians that like saying funny stuff even if it sounds mean spirited,think of us as pokemon that just wanna be heard every now and then,Pikachuuuuuuuu lol!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
My mom: You are odd, weird and strange.

Me: I get it from you, mom.. :/

#TrueStory