Say Something Encouraging.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Psalm 3:3

But You, O Lord, are a shield about me,

My glory, and the One who lifts my head.

J

joefizz

let the lord guide you and the holy spirit teach and comfort you,you are God's child and he loves us just as we should love him,God will give the increase when you need more than you have,God knows your heart and desires,though you may ask him for a desire many times you need not ask for one when doing right for God he blesses in each step you take for him and he will never forsake you,and worry not for those whom seek your death,for "vengeance is mine saith the lord" we need not trouble are selves with any blood shed,only "Truth",we all lose our lives eventually but whosoever loses their life for God shall keep it,think not on vain things for great is the gift of heaven,it cannot be compared unto any object,city,palace,kingdom,or church of this world,only of whom shall be allowed unto it can be explained,blessed are they who mourn for they will be comforted,Jesus died for our sins so that we would not perish but have the promise of everlasting life,120 years biblically is the life span all can live to so think not on age you can still do right for God when the young are boastful and overconfident when you are waxen old,May God bless you!

Last edited by a moderator:

MrStevish

May 5, 2017
I am not Tony Robbins therefore I do not have the mental capability to encourage.

tony-robbins-wiki-and-net-worth.jpg

Last edited:
C

CaptainGoat

Jesus loves you!

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Something Encouraging

Apr 15, 2017
Something Encouraging
That is funny,and they did say to say that,so what are you supposed to do,and I did that on the thread,post something random,and put something random,for that is what the thread said to do,which maybe I need it explained to me better.It sucks having a low I.Q. at times,for sure I am not that smart,but I sleep like a baby,because I do not use my brain much,so I am oh so relaxed.

It is a blessing,and a curse,to be highly intelligent,but most people's intelligence only benefits in the selfish department,and designing weapons of mass destruction,and whatnot,and how it can prosper them,and a person might not sleep all that great for their mind thinks too much,especially if they have a career where they are always trying to figure things out,but a person with a job at McDonald's,average I.Q.,might sleep like a baby.

Ignorance is bliss in this sense you do not have so much on your mind,the less stressed you are,which I have to go with that perhaps it is altogether a curse to be highly intelligent,for it results in only mankind benefitting self,and ignoring God,which the Bible says,God made man upright,but they sought out many inventions.

Nkirah

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for making my day :)

Nkirah

Jun 4, 2017
God is faithful and true, let's keep on trusting Him.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
It is a blessing,and a curse,to be highly intelligent,but most people's intelligence only benefits in the selfish department,and designing weapons of mass destruction,and whatnot,and how it can prosper them,and a person might not sleep all that great for their mind thinks too much,especially if they have a career where they are always trying to figure things out,but a person with a job at McDonald's,average I.Q.,might sleep like a baby.

Ignorance is bliss in this sense you do not have so much on your mind,the less stressed you are,which I have to go with that perhaps it is altogether a curse to be highly intelligent,for it results in only mankind benefitting self,and ignoring God,which the Bible says,God made man upright,but they sought out many inventions.
Have to disagree with this, intelligence is a gift from God, and like any gift it can be misused. So yes people have misused their God given intelligence, but others have dedicated their intelligence to God and applied themselves to Bible translation, Bible teaching, educating others, giving intelligent answers to critics of Christianity, Bringing peace to difficult situations, and lots of other things. Probably should also say that there are different aspects to intelligence, so using one measure or number like IQ doesn't tell the whole picture.