Say Something Encouraging.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
You are so beautiful.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Keep on smiling :) and continue to be amazing everyday :)

B

breezer

Keep on smiling :) and continue to be amazing everyday :)
this ^^^

plus we have eternity to Praise and Worship Jesus and our Heavenly Father in Heaven In All Its Glorly For All of Time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
L

loverofjesus27

Whatever you do or say is not gonna make me hate you. If you die one day i will cry forever.

B

breezer

stay above the fray -

verse:
A cheerful heart is good medicine
Proverbs 17:22 (a)

B

Bella37

I care about you, never forget that, I mean it with all my heart!

dailybread

Jan 7, 2018
You are blessed!
You are prosperous!
You are victorious!
You are anointed!
You are forgiven!
You are redeemed!
You are a child of the Most High God!

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
I love all you guys, you are all family in my eyes, and you are all pretty awesome in my book :D