Say something Random

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2015
My philosophy is basically this, and this is something that I live by, and I always have, and I always will: Don't ever, for any reason, do anything, to anyone, for any reason, ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been, ever, for any reason whatsoever.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
My philosophy is basically this, and this is something that I live by, and I always have, and I always will: Don't ever, for any reason, do anything, to anyone, for any reason, ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been, ever, for any reason whatsoever.
Good.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Y'all are weird. I'm the only normal one on this whole entire site..

lol

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
No offense but here it goes.
Hello mailmandan, :)

No offense, but I just wanted to tell you that I'm not offended by your comment about offensive people pretending not to be offensive when they are offensive because I'm not offensive and I hope you're not offended by me not being offended or offensive. Do you find my comment offensive? I hope not because I don't want to be offensive or offend you in any offensive way. Are you offended? LOL!!! :ROFL::LOL:

Of course, you're a sweetheart and not offended at all because I'm only being playful!!! :ROFL::LOL::D:giggle::giggle::giggle:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hello mailmandan, :)

No offense, but I just wanted to tell you that I'm not offended by your comment about offensive people pretending not to be offensive when they are offensive because I'm not offensive and I hope you're not offended by me not being offended or offensive. Do you find my comment offensive? I hope not because I don't want to be offensive or offend you in any offensive way. Are you offended? LOL!!! :ROFL::LOL:

Of course, you're a sweetheart and not offended at all because I'm only being playful!!! :ROFL::LOL::D:giggle::giggle::giggle:

I am seriously offended at your whole offensive post. If you think this offends me, you're right. Your post is about being offensive, or being offended, or pretending to be offensive or offended. It just offends me that you actually think that I'm offended by your post, or am pretending to be offended, because the whole thing offends me and makes me offensive to no end.. Seriously, I'm offended.. In every single way, I am offended by this post and it is offensive on it's own, even if it wasn't trying to be offensive. Even if it WAS trying to be offensive, it succeeded because it's a very offensive and offending post and anyone who reads it will become offended and offensive because it's an offensive and offending post..

LOL

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Uh-oh! I got the memo too late! :eek:

I've already done A LOT of things to A LOT of people for A LOT of reasons with A LOT of people I was with and A LOT of places I was going and have been............ Oops! :oops:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Uh-oh! I got the memo too late! :eek:

I've already done A LOT of things to A LOT of people for A LOT of reasons with A LOT of people I was with and A LOT of places I was going and have been............ Oops! :oops:

OOOHHH... I say we stone the evil heathen crow.. Who's with me?? LOL JK

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I am seriously offended at your whole offensive post. If you think this offends me, you're right. Your post is about being offensive, or being offended, or pretending to be offensive or offended. It just offends me that you actually think that I'm offended by your post, or am pretending to be offended, because the whole thing offends me and makes me offensive to no end.. Seriously, I'm offended.. In every single way, I am offended by this post and it is offensive on it's own, even if it wasn't trying to be offensive. Even if it WAS trying to be offensive, it succeeded because it's a very offensive and offending post and anyone who reads it will become offended and offensive because it's an offensive and offending post..

LOL
Hello beautiful blue! :)

No offense, but I just wanted you to know that I've read your seriously offensive post and I find it NOT offensive at all!!!

LOL! :ROFL::LOL::love:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I think I am going to start writing in rainbow colors just because rainbows are awesome..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hello beautiful blue! :)

No offense, but I just wanted you to know that I've read your seriously offensive post and I find it NOT offensive at all!!!

LOL! :ROFL::LOL::love:

Well doggone it.. I wasted a seriously offensive post on a person who pretends to be offended and then doesn't get offended in the least at my offensive post..

lol