Say something Random

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Hi everyone ! Glad to be back after a long, hot and busy summer. Things have finally slowed down enough to get back to chatting with my Christian friends. I'll be playing "catchup" for a while. now here's something random
What ever happened to "Love thy neighbor" ?

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Can someone direct me to the say something funny thread?

I leave you with these hairs.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Suggestions Forum/Reactions Thread/why I request a question mark reaction
OR............U CAN COPY/PAST THISSIN TO YOUR DESK TOP AND JUST USE IT

bitmoji-20181130103343.png

No, wait, then they b thinking u iz me.........never mind

See if I can find u one

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes!
It takes a scientific mind to arrive at a hypothesis like this. Mailmandan, I'm impressed!

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Just because I am paranoid doesn't mean 'they' are not out to get me

PamJ

Feb 17, 2016
HALLELUJAH!! JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS!! GLORY TO OUR BEAUTIFUL LORD AND SAVIOR!!

YDo

Dec 9, 2018
I think this will fit nicely here rather than starting a new discussion. The wife sent these links to me this evening. Our local no kill shelter is hosting an adoption event this month. I think she's softening me up to get just one more. Puppy, cat, kitten, dog, grizzly bear. She'd feed anything that was homeless . :love:

I admit I choked up a little seeing some of these amazing rescue efforts. All a success by the way.
Amazing People Who Risked Their Own Lives To Save Animals