Say something Random

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LittleBit1987

Its hard to stay awake when you get little to no sleep... especially when your 15 month old won’t sleep in their own crib. Does anyone have espresso, or an energy drink... or something to help me stay awake? I’m gonna need something to get me through today... :(

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Its hard to stay awake when you get little to no sleep... especially when your 15 month old won’t sleep in their own crib. Does anyone have espresso, or an energy drink... or something to help me stay awake? I’m gonna need something to get me through today... :(
I don't know how parents do it. I don't think i could do it. Maybe I could when i was younger..

L

LittleBit1987

I don't know how parents do it. I don't think i could do it. Maybe I could when i was younger..
Well, normally he sleeps just fine, but he’s been sick off and on since the new year. So idk if he’s still kinda has the bug or if he’s just not wanting to stay asleep in his bed. I also think my mother in law babies him way too much, but she’s my babysitter... so I have no choice 🤷🏻‍♀️

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
Praying for you! Get well.

L

LittleBit1987

we are family, I’ve all all my family with me :)

Sorry. Busted out in a random song lol 😝

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
I'm getting an urge for a HUGE cup of strong bold coffee....very strong and very bold....

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
My dog. Is Overweight. I should’ve known (man) how much she was eating all this time. I’m a bag of emotions. She is sneaky as you see her. She got this in the bag. And i don’t think she’s stopping. And me also keep feeding her. She gots to eat GOOD?

L

LittleBit1987

Weekend chores are so fun when you have little ones who get Into everything 😑

Like babysitting only it’s YOUR kid.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I want to move to Tennessee this year.

L

LittleBit1987

Work is slow... I wanna go home cause it’s perfect rainy movie weather. Just lay around and watch movies and nap.

What’s napping again? 😭