Say Something Weird About Yourself

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MistyBlue

Dec 20, 2017
I'm generally weird. Does that count?

Feb 5, 2017
I have a parallel thought process, which means you won't understand what I mean by that lol

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

I like taking tests, written tests. I always have done. Every year when standardized tests rolled around, I got excited at the prospect of filling in those bubbles with my freshly sharpened Number Two pencils.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I like taking tests, written tests. I always have done. Every year when standardized tests rolled around, I got excited at the prospect of filling in those bubbles with my freshly sharpened Number Two pencils.
The IOWA test?

A

AuntieAnt

Besides low flying aircraft, I shiny, colorful things! They make me happy. :D

A

AuntieAnt

And one more: Howling wind is like my favorite sound in the world. :rolleyes:

A

AuntieAnt

I love a good heavy blizzard!
Me, too mj007! I sometimes play this video in the background while I'm reading or writing.

[video=youtube;vplX-qr4AIE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vplX-qr4AIE[/video]

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I love thunderstorms and really wanna see a tornado.

Z

Zi

I enjoy watching the pimple Dr pop huge pimples and cysts. I enjoy the ear wax flushing as well

YouTube
I like looking at pictures of people with hives or other skin conditions. I know it's strange and I have often wondered if others do that too. I don't know what it is but I really enjoy looking at photos of problem skin. One of the ones I often search is allergy testing. It's oddly satisfying. This is what I am talking about...
I want to take one of these tests someday and take a bunch of selfies! :eek::p

It's just so interesting how the skin reacts to different things. That's one of the weirdest things about me. :p
What's something weird about you?

Feb 5, 2017
I'd like to ride a hurricane in a hanglider

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I enjoy watching the pimple Dr pop huge pimples and cysts. I enjoy the ear wax flushing as well

YouTube
You and my mother would have gotten along famously.

S

Susanna

I like long haul flights, along with white wine, brandy and a movie.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Those around me think me strange. I can watch video after video.
I thought I was bad, spending hour watching people turn metal on a lathe.

Z

Zi

Sounds interesting. What kinds of things do they make?

I like wood carving and ice sculptures
I thought I was bad, spending hour watching people turn metal on a lathe.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Sounds interesting. What kinds of things do they make?

I like wood carving and ice sculptures
The ones I watch, generally show them turning metal. Making parts for various machines. Some lathes are made to turn wood. You can make wood bowls, table legs, bed post, base ball bats.

I have watched videos of people using a milling machine to make wood carvings.