Say Something Weird About Yourself

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

I like to make weird things on Garry's Mod, such as this:

weird to some but not me I think it's cool and creative what you create,since it always has intrigue,like just one look at this and I wanna see what characters are in it and think on "what would happen" from the changes made.
Like for instance link riding that my little pony,and all the characters being at the front of Peach's castle from Super Mario! 64

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
weird to some but not me I think it's cool and creative what you create,since it always has intrigue,like just one look at this and I wanna see what characters are in it and think on "what would happen" from the changes made.
Like for instance link riding that my little pony,and all the characters being at the front of Peach's castle from Super Mario! 64
...Did you also notice that Link is holding a wooden Minecraft sword, and that he's fighting with a probably hacked Shiny Mew? XD

J

joefizz

...Did you also notice that Link is holding a wooden Minecraft sword, and that he's fighting with a probably hacked Shiny Mew? XD
I thought that sword was different but the mew I didn't realize was on link's side,cool!

J

joefizz

I thought that sword was different but the mew I didn't realize was on link's side,cool!
Also I tried downloading Garry's Mod but it looks like I need a computer for it.

Saturn

Apr 30, 2014
I don't like being trapped in a car with people's hot breath. If you're gonna get in the car with me and start talking a lot, roll down a window cause I don't wanna inhale the germs coming out of your mouth.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Why not? They have to endure YOUR hot breath and inhale the germs coming out of YOUR mouth..lol

I don't like being trapped in a car with people's hot breath. If you're gonna get in the car with me and start talking a lot, roll down a window cause I don't wanna inhale the germs coming out of your mouth.

Saturn

Apr 30, 2014
My breath isn't hot. It's freezing cold. Also, I am germless.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
The temperature in a person's mouth is a steamy 98.6. And EVERYONE has germs in their mouth.. :rolleyes:

U

Ugly

Other people's germs are gross. But my germs are clean so it's ok if others get them.

L

loverofjesus27

I can watch you sleep.

W

Woman_Of_GOD

Your mouth can't be germless... If you practice good oral hygiene you have less bacteria in your mouth...but it doesn't mean you are germless...you still got this 1,000-to 100,000 bacteria living in your mouth

L

loverofjesus27

Did i turn around? Like you said?

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Your mouth can't be germless... If you practice good oral hygiene you have less bacteria in your mouth...but it doesn't mean you are germless...you still got this 1,000-to 100,000 bacteria in your mouth
It's called "humor."

L

loverofjesus27

Man, i was trying to be scary.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Nothing I can say
A Total eclipse of the heart.

L

loverofjesus27

The mouthwash contains alcohol in its ingredients.