Say's It All.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I'm sensing you don't like Biden. Just a vibe I'm picking up.
Biden should not have received one, single, solitary vote. Then Biden should have been blocked from entry into the White House. Since that did not happen there should have been DAILY CALLS for his impeachment by the so-called Republicans (coupled with activation of the 25th Amendment). The Democrats called daily for the impeachment of Trump (for absolutely no reason other than demonic hatred), and they even managed to have their kangaroo courts. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, where is the opposition and the resistance?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Biden should not have received one, single, solitary vote. Then Biden should have been blocked from entry into the White House. Since that did not happen there should have been DAILY CALLS for his impeachment by the so-called Republicans (coupled with activation of the 25th Amendment). The Democrats called daily for the impeachment of Trump (for absolutely no reason other than demonic hatred), and they even managed to have their kangaroo courts. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, where is the opposition and the resistance?
He didn't need one solitary vote, he told you that, he had the best fraud department ever assembled.

P

PrivateBadge45

I'm sensing you don't like Biden. Just a vibe I'm picking up.
It isn't a vibe. It's exactly how I think.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It isn't a vibe. It's exactly how I think.
I give thanks for President Biden. Let's suppose for a minute that there were no election fraud and Trump had been elected. The division, the vitriol, the nasty speaking back and forth would be worse now than ever before. The country would be split right down the middle, BLM and Antifa would be rioting, no one would have woken up. Everything Biden has done has acted to wake up Christians. Truth of the matter is the world economic system is already on the rocks, no one can do anything about that.

China is imploding, businesses are fleeing like rats off a ship, the real estate bubble is bursting, and they don't have food or electricity for the winter. For the Chinese authorities to warn people to stock up is not some casual decision, the situation has to be utterly dire for a warning like that.

Australia, Europe and China would still be having quarantines and brutal lockdowns regardless of who the president is but screaming and yelling would be off the charts. 50% of the country would be screaming at Trump to "respect the science" and they still wouldn't know what a liar Fauci is, anything they said would be seen as a dirty trick from Trump.

No one is going to "save the world", it has been judged, it has been condemned and the only thing to do is to "come out of her my people". The vaccine mandate is the Lord being merciful and giving us a push to leave the condemned building as it burns.

It is the old adage, be careful what you wish for you just might get it. The Lord gave all these screaming lunatic leftists what they wished for and guess what, they are waking up to the fact that stolen elections have catastrophic consequences. Still they have a chance to repent.

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019
Private Badge: I read your posting and agree I dislike Biden also. I have a question if I may. If Biden is impeached then Kalama Harris (VP) is in charge ? My opinion here. If this is correct, I believe it is, then.. if whatever happens to her (Harris) then Polosie (spelling???) takes control ??? Oh my gosh disaster from one individual to another for our country.

Regarding the above, I believe God has a plan, and although its difficult to understand currently (really difficult) I must continue to believe that His plan will be revealed in His timing. Believe me I have difficult days stretching my faith to the limit with all that's going on but always find comfort in God's promises to us. Your reply is welcomed and appreciated. Sherry