scare a date off with 1 phrase!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

I have a defence lawyer

I regret nothing he had it coming to him I went bam and wham and then threw him in the ocean for not liking cats and being mean to them...what's the matter you look a little troubled???

J

joefizz

I didn't put on deodorant,I'm sweaty,just worked on a car,and then came here for our date with oil on me,what we having for dinner?

J

joefizz

I have 165 other dates to go on let's hurry and eat!

J

joefizz

I comb my completely bald head everyday,I have no hobbies,my teeth glow in the dark,and my friends call me the joker!

J

joefizz

I eat meatloaf without shame,my lawn mower is a goat,I chew like a cow,and I wrote down my phone number for you!

J

joefizz

Yeh in your dreams.
Actually 165 other dates is a nightmare, for them
I don't dream I don't even sleep I just walk around in dark alleys late at night and howl at the moon.

J

joefizz

My mother makes all my decisions for me so I brought her along,if she doesn't approve of you then I don't approve of you as my date.

J

joefizz

My favorite foods are limburger cheese,onions,garlic bread and I only eat them every day,why are you holding your nose???

J

joefizz

I am actually 5,000 years old and a former pharoah of egypt...What's so funny???

T

toinena

You remind me of my ex-husband.

J

joefizz

I am not crazy in the least,all my doctors,psychiatrists,and witch doctors tell me I'm not!

T

toinena

If you think I am weird it is just because I haven't taken my pills lately.

J

joefizz

If you think I am weird it is just because I haven't taken my pills lately.
understandable I have to take mine every few seconds or I go nuts!

T

toinena

I like the color of your gum. (Do you play the trumpet?- I used to have a theory that the trumpet players have better gum because of that the mouthpiece massaged their gum.- That sounded like I lost all chances of being close to being viewed as sane in this forum)

T

toinena

I think you might be demon-possessed!

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
I like the color of your gum. (Do you play the trumpet?- I used to have a theory that the trumpet players have better gum because of that the mouthpiece massaged their gum.- That sounded like I lost all chances of being close to being viewed as sane in this forum)
ok quick detract. You are one of the most sanest people on this site that I know and truly humble and loving.

Ok back to the thread.

I have gums, don’t play the trumpet and have no teeth but I do have