scars from my past

  • Thread starter Thread starter rdbseekingafterhim
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rdbseekingafterhim

Guest
Look at it from my perspective. I've always had a rough life. I was abandoned by my own mom. My grandmother drugged me up to the point I was practically brain dead. My adopted parents were mentally abusive saying I was worthless and was going to wind up living under a bridge my whole life has been nothing but rejection, lies, heartache, abandonment, and abuse. I finally find God and some of His people made me relive the nightmares of my past. They have no idea what I've been through. The only one who hasn't abandoned me is Jesus I feel safe with Him.

Because of my past I act differently I know God will not abandon me, but due to 33 years worth of hard wiring I try to do everything to stay on someone's good side. I bend over backwords for them afraid they'll leave just like everyone else has in the past. I know Jesus would never do that. It's just the devil trying to feed me lies. That's my background and my struggles. Hopefully you don't look at me any differently. I have had a lot of mental, emotional, and physical trauma. God can heal all these wounds in time. I just ask you be patient with me.

This is a look at my past. Just remember you aren't aware of what someone has been through in their lives. One should be mindful of this when speaking to others.
 
Keep strong in your faith. God's the one thing you will always be able to count on to get you through anything life has to throw at you :)