N
notwhatIdo
Guest
Please pray that the confusion stops related to how complicated life gets at times. Be in charge Lord, Lord, You know about that dream early this morniong, I pray that if that is his attitude he gets counseling ASAP, if we move he continues counseling elsewhere,I would prob leave if he were like that and was not in counseling.I want the confusion between school &moving and C.'s choices ofclass times stopped, I have told him about my plans and he continues to make complicated school schedules that would be near ludicrous for driving back and forth. Yes Lord IF it is Your will I would like to graduate, I ALSO have a very important son north,I love both of my sons that are north Lord, I do not want confusion and conflict in those 2 situations,school and children,There are less 4 year college degree choices up there so I have thought of driving back and forth,Leaving to get to class at 8 am 2times a week is not too bad Lord, It is going to be Mother's Day PLEASE have mercy upon this mother Lord and my relationship with my children,Convenience says to live close to college yet my son is with my dad and I miss him, Restore us Lord, The boyfriend has no children of his own,I need a man that understands the meaning of family ,My dad is getting elderly,my brother who prob lives closer is having marriage -divorce- girlfriend troubles, my other sister that lives farther has not went up hardly at all since my mother died and my other sister is in another state and her husband gets perturbed if she is away too much,I feel I need to be closer,I can drive back and forth Lord to finish school,Please provide, Thank You Jesus. Amen