C
CCmarie05
Guest
So yesterday was a very interesting day. I walk out on the porch to watch my girls (niece & daughter) and my after school daycare kiddos walk the few feet to the house like i do everyday. The boys of course run and beat the girls and i was telling them to be very very quiet because the babies were napping.
Halfway through talking to the boys i hear this adult lady yelling at a kid. I turn around and she is yelling at my daughter in the middle of the road from her car. She realized that i was outside and took off. The boy's mom was right behind her waiting to pull into the driveway and heard everything that was yelled at my 9 year old. Needless to say it was rude, menacing and plan uncalled for.
I get my daughter all calmed down and the lady pulls into the driveway starting to yell at me about my daughter being a bully and picking on her daughter. She used the normal bad language that people yell from their car telling me i need to come down to her....
So i simply replied that she is never to speak to my daughter. I don't care what is going on you should be an adult and come to me and discuss the situation rationally not yell at a 9 year old that is not your child. She started to yell again and i cut her off saying that i've already talked to the bus driver and that i was informed that.the bus cameras show her daughter as being the one saying things and causing problems.with several kids on the bus and if i had to i would call the police for her verbally attacking my daughter. Her mouth dropped, she put her car in reverse and told her kids "i ain't afraid of her" and left.
Fortunately the director of the bus garage is my ex-father-in-law and he is taking care of the matter. She is not permitted to be at the bus stop anymore.
I just don't get how people are so immature and irresponsible when it comes to raising their kids. I'm by far from perfect, but my daughter knows how to treat others. I know i'm biased, but you would think that if she was a trouble maker that she would have been called to the office at least once in 5 years lol or at least a behavior note sent home!
Anyway had to share lol
Halfway through talking to the boys i hear this adult lady yelling at a kid. I turn around and she is yelling at my daughter in the middle of the road from her car. She realized that i was outside and took off. The boy's mom was right behind her waiting to pull into the driveway and heard everything that was yelled at my 9 year old. Needless to say it was rude, menacing and plan uncalled for.
I get my daughter all calmed down and the lady pulls into the driveway starting to yell at me about my daughter being a bully and picking on her daughter. She used the normal bad language that people yell from their car telling me i need to come down to her....
So i simply replied that she is never to speak to my daughter. I don't care what is going on you should be an adult and come to me and discuss the situation rationally not yell at a 9 year old that is not your child. She started to yell again and i cut her off saying that i've already talked to the bus driver and that i was informed that.the bus cameras show her daughter as being the one saying things and causing problems.with several kids on the bus and if i had to i would call the police for her verbally attacking my daughter. Her mouth dropped, she put her car in reverse and told her kids "i ain't afraid of her" and left.
Fortunately the director of the bus garage is my ex-father-in-law and he is taking care of the matter. She is not permitted to be at the bus stop anymore.
I just don't get how people are so immature and irresponsible when it comes to raising their kids. I'm by far from perfect, but my daughter knows how to treat others. I know i'm biased, but you would think that if she was a trouble maker that she would have been called to the office at least once in 5 years lol or at least a behavior note sent home!
Anyway had to share lol