Scientific proof God's word is truth!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
OK, I now have a clearer picture of what you believe. So allow me to explain what I think you meant. I think you were saying that our "good works" don't contribute to being saved, but we do good works after we are saved out of a grateful heart and not earn salvation.

That's basically how I understand it. Jesus's blood saved us, and on judgment day we get rewards for our works done in a good heart.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Journey_man
The proof is right here in the world, right now. And it can be proven again and again.

When people do the things God commands, the blessings written in the bible happen. When they do not do those things, the curses happen. In my last 47 years of my life, I have seen it, and been part of it. It is proven every-time.

Job also gave testimony of this same thing when he was tempted to turn away from God. Written in the book of Job of the Old Testament. Job in he's life witnessed the destruction of those evil men, even their entire families.

If you was to look at stastics on things like AIDS, Herpies, STIs. You can see this curse written in the bible that God said will happen.

And it's more than just STIs, it's holes in their pockets, and many more.

And not just the curses, but you can see the blessings for those who do the will of God.

Now, knowing that God's word is proven to manifest and come true just as it's written, one should note that God talked about the end times, the judgement day.
supplemental: kent hovind is superb at revealing scientific proofs of God's creation.
 
I think everybody that I have listened to their Testimony of going to heaven for a visit, all of them say they feel like they are more at "Home" there than they do on earth. And supposedly the scientists are saying that the material world comprises about 5% of everything. So the spiritual realm would comprise 95%. So, better start walking like it's for real.

God is real to everyone that Father has revealed it to. As Father does the revealing. And people do the slaying, until made new by God for them. God through Son reversed the curse. So now we can go through death willingly also , at least me, I have more than once died physically while here on earth. Standing willing, daily to go whenever it be time, thanking Father either way. While here Daddy with me, once there I be with Daddy, wow woe mis me.
God is as real as the air I breath that I do not see always, yet know it is there and keeps me alive presently physically and yet I still reckon this flesh I am in as dead, to see the new life given me in love and mercy to all, thank you
John 16:33
 
God is real to everyone that Father has revealed it to. As Father does the revealing. And people do the slaying, until made new by God for them. God through Son reversed the curse. So now we can go through death willingly also , at least me, I have more than once died physically while here on earth. Standing willing, daily to go whenever it be time, thanking Father either way. While here Daddy with me, once there I be with Daddy, wow woe mis me.
God is as real as the air I breath that I do not see always, yet know it is there and keeps me alive presently physically and yet I still reckon this flesh I am in as dead, to see the new life given me in love and mercy to all, thank you
John 16:33

I havent died on earth yet , but He has been teaching me some new (to me) things about death and what you say is sort of ringing that bell very similar. This earth is the valley of the shadow of death, and we dont have to fear anything about it,
 
I havent died on earth yet , but He has been teaching me some new (to me) things about death and what you say is sort of ringing that bell very similar. This earth is the valley of the shadow of death, and we dont have to fear anything about it,

Thanks you as I am in process too Phil 3 I find a good read from Paul about giving up being under Law Amazing
 
I'm not so sure that this is true even though I have proof but not proof that I know how to share yet. After I became serious about following the Lord (aka when He saved my life) I knew that I had no proof of God but I chose to believe God and follow Him even without the intellectual knowledge of scripture or anything spiritual. And that is when the Lord gave me proof of Himself through signs and stuff.

And I read in scripture that That's what He says to do! He says Lean not upon your own understanding...right? So the following and trusting in Spirit and not academics or doctrine is what brings a man the truth from God. I have seen so much proof that God is real that I can not question that anymore.

But our God is one smart fellow. He never has given me any proof that I could bring to you and show you. You can't repeat proof from God in a lab. Yet you know and have seen a lot of proof.

You must take into consideration that we are all carnally indoctrinated from birth and in a way that makes a veil between the material world and the spiritual world. and it is this man that can not see the spiritual world.

John 4:23
23 But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way.../NLT

So basically we have to engage the Spiritual realm and Spirits before we get to see them. I'm assuming that you're a born again Christian? So you have the Holy Spirit indwelling you. When is the last time you had a conversation with Him? Holy Spirit will lead us into All Truth. He is our Teacher and Guide!

So unless you engage the Spirit without seeing it first, you wont get any proof of God, and the truth is inside of you in the Holy Spirit.

I thought about it and I didn't want to hear, I never knew you so I figured it was safe to be the kid that never shuts up to Him so I started talking His ear off, inviting Him to go to work with me, after my morning prayer! And I can't "prove" it but I tell you what Brother, If you engage the spiritual realm (The Lord) prolifically You will begin to hear His voice and it turns in to a conversation.

Remember Prayer is not a monologue. It is a Dialogue. So you have to pause and listen at times. Prayer is how we speak to the Lord. Reading His word is (Primarily) how He talks to us. While we read our bible, our Bible is reading us.

Maybe this sounds nutty but the proof is in the spiritual connection. It's personal and largely non-transferable, but you know. When I watch Testimonies on Youtube I'll be wondering if it's true and credible and the Holy Spirit will quicken my spirit and I get total peace in my spirit, so I know that He is telling me that, this is true.

If I dont have peace in my spirit then it is not credible, period. The thing I had a bit of trouble with was perceiving it. These things that happen are not perceived with our 5 physical senses. It is done with the 5 spiritual senses so you have to get used to using them.

Our soul and spirit constantly fight and argue over who gets to give directives to our flesh body. Do we let the Spirit lead us, or the soulish desires of the world?
The biblical teaching that all humanity is born with a corrupted, sinful nature and is inherently in a state of rebellion against God. The unconverted (natural man) is not willing or able to repent and have faith on their own.

Romans 3:18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

Unbelievers don't fear God because they don't know Him. I can tell you revere God because you're serious about your faith in the Lord Jesus.

1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".

I must confess that I don't spend anywhere near enough time in prayer, and even less time to consider what the Holy Spirit is teaching me. I tend to pray to God the Father, and conclude the prayer with "I ask all these things in the name of the Lord Jesus".

Thanks for reminding me, that I have been neglecting the Holy Spirit. I believe the Holy Spirit communicates through other believers as well, so I don't think your response happened by some random chance.

 
I simply trust God to train me. God teaches me, and God still speaks presently. I do not care to gain anymore than what God has given by Son as risen where new life to live new in is true. Elated over this. I do the done work of Son alone as Father leads for me to do this, not as others expect me to do. I am not perfect at this truth, still learning and in process too as all others as well are. Phil 3 is deep in truth.
I do work. Not doing any of my own work(s) anymore, yet can and have and have been revealed by Father where I have done them again. Never condemned by Father, just willing to learn from any and all mistakes made that are not well for my Soul, Father in risen Son training me!
I do, do work(s), not of the first born self. learned, learning in the done work of Son =, done once for everyone, to be new in the risen One Son and love all the same as Son did first, doing it willingly.
1 John2:1-27 to respond in thanksgiving and praise then do love and mercy also to all.
I have no righteousness of my own, it is the first born flesh nature that has that in itself. That gets anyone either in guilt or pride, under Law, and condemned by people, not God. As, I see in Luke 18:9-14 reveals to me to see humbly. Now to know thankfully by God I am forgiven and remain that way by God=, working with me to teach me my mistakes that are not well for my soul
Forgiven, forgiveness asked for is the way we, I have been given freedom to love in the same mercy and truth of Son. Since, Father and Son have Won, I do not get the credit. This tells me whoever does get the credit for any good done through them. Tells me whether it is of the flesh or the Spirit of God. Father and Son, or of flesh nature, flesh cannot, will not please Father and never has pleased God, Romans 8:3. Only Son's done work has done that for us to be new in love and mercy given us first to all also, includes everyone, even those that have done us wrong and others we have wronged also. That be what Son has done, going to that cross willingly without asking anyone if he should do that. He stated to Father, nevertheless not my will your will Father and went all the way willingly. The depth in that alone, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isaiah 6:1-7 Now is risen where the tongs from the fire are at to even touch anyone else's lips

God simply loves us all, get that in you and be freed as in Col 2 tells us at least me, please read from Chapter 1 to keep in context
I'm glad to hear that you're not taking any credit for the good works that you do.

Colossians 2 makes it clear that mans wisdom and good works cannot save anyone. And it leaves no doubt that legalism is not biblical.
 
The proof is right here in the world, right now. And it can be proven again and again.

When people do the things God commands, the blessings written in the bible happen. When they do not do those things, the curses happen. In my last 47 years of my life, I have seen it, and been part of it. It is proven every-time.

Job also gave testimony of this same thing when he was tempted to turn away from God. Written in the book of Job of the Old Testament. Job in he's life witnessed the destruction of those evil men, even their entire families.

If you was to look at stastics on things like AIDS, Herpies, STIs. You can see this curse written in the bible that God said will happen.

And it's more than just STIs, it's holes in their pockets, and many more.

And not just the curses, but you can see the blessings for those who do the will of God.

Now, knowing that God's word is proven to manifest and come true just as it's written, one should note that God talked about the end times, the judgement day.

After WW2, America and other nations who helped the Jews and brought them back to their homeland started prospering as if they were blessed.
And those countries that persecuted them became poor.
but then later, Germany and Italy started helping Israel and they started prospering.

like look what had happened to Rome and other civilizations in the past that persecuted the Israelites.

Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth

Genesis 15:14
But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.



 
  • Like
Reactions: Brasspen
The biblical teaching that all humanity is born with a corrupted, sinful nature and is inherently in a state of rebellion against God. The unconverted (natural man) is not willing or able to repent and have faith on their own.

Romans 3:18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

Unbelievers don't fear God because they don't know Him. I can tell you revere God because you're serious about your faith in the Lord Jesus.

1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".

I must confess that I don't spend anywhere near enough time in prayer, and even less time to consider what the Holy Spirit is teaching me. I tend to pray to God the Father, and conclude the prayer with "I ask all these things in the name of the Lord Jesus".

Thanks for reminding me, that I have been neglecting the Holy Spirit. I believe the Holy Spirit communicates through other believers as well, so I don't think your response happened by some random chance.


The Lord taught me that I am to approach Him different ways. Once He told me don't call me Father, call me Abba. Not that He isnt the Father but He likes being approached as Abba and not always like the Judge.

God has a lot of names, so when I need healing, I approach Jehovah Rapha, the Lord our healer and so forth. Father and Abba are similar sort of but Father is more like the Boss, whereas Abba is more like Daddy and He dont like being looked at like the Judge all the time! There are many aspects of of His character that need different names.

The way I figure it, the Holy Spirit is the very essence of God. I try not to leave anyone out!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brasspen
The biblical teaching that all humanity is born with a corrupted, sinful nature and is inherently in a state of rebellion against God. The unconverted (natural man) is not willing or able to repent and have faith on their own.

Romans 3:18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

Unbelievers don't fear God because they don't know Him. I can tell you revere God because you're serious about your faith in the Lord Jesus.

1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".

I must confess that I don't spend anywhere near enough time in prayer, and even less time to consider what the Holy Spirit is teaching me. I tend to pray to God the Father, and conclude the prayer with "I ask all these things in the name of the Lord Jesus".

Thanks for reminding me, that I have been neglecting the Holy Spirit. I believe the Holy Spirit communicates through other believers as well, so I don't think your response happened by some random chance.

I guess those who are without sin should be the one to cast the stones at sinners.

Even Elisha, God chosen one wasn't perfect. But we are to work our way to perfection.

Nobody is perfect but only the One that is in Heaven

 
The Lord taught me that I am to approach Him different ways. Once He told me don't call me Father, call me Abba. Not that He isnt the Father but He likes being approached as Abba and not always like the Judge.

God has a lot of names, so when I need healing, I approach Jehovah Rapha, the Lord our healer and so forth. Father and Abba are similar sort of but Father is more like the Boss, whereas Abba is more like Daddy and He dont like being looked at like the Judge all the time! There are many aspects of of His character that need different names.

The way I figure it, the Holy Spirit is the very essence of God. I try not to leave anyone out!
God has revealed Himself in the Bible, as the Triune God who exists in three distinct Persons. The Holy Trinity make up the Godhead.
Each One of the three, are equally God. They have different tasks and functions, but they are in perfect agreement and of the same divine essence.


We only know what God has revealed about Himself in the bible, but there's a lot more we don't know about Him. He will reveal much more about Himself in the eternity to come.
The Lord Jesus said that He is One with the Father, some take this to mean that He is of one mind with the Father, but I take it in the literal sense.
 
God has revealed Himself in the Bible, as the Triune God who exists in three distinct Persons. The Holy Trinity make up the Godhead.
Each One of the three, are equally God. They have different tasks and functions, but they are in perfect agreement and of the same divine essence.


We only know what God has revealed about Himself in the bible, but there's a lot more we don't know about Him. He will reveal much more about Himself in the eternity to come.
The Lord Jesus said that He is One with the Father, some take this to mean that He is of one mind with the Father, but I take it in the literal sense.

I see by, though Son we are first all reconciled to Father as forgiven 2 Cor 5:17-20. New life ready to be imputed from Father to anyone that will not quit belief to see it eventually, no matter how long that might take, anyone?
I see over time, God has never condemned me, me being in belief to Son as risen for me. as for all 1 John2
Amazing, this is and has changed me, still changing me daily in continued trust to Father, Daddy, PaPa to see this love and mercy given for everyone to use it as a responder to God, no longer a creator. I see to take no credit in it as did in past do that, for my own selfish gains. Today I see no use in that anymore, Since I believe God to supply all needs. I have seen God do this truth, after going through adversities first, and see I still can while here on earth still
So, I now put past behind me, live presently, which is the present of God. No more counting on any future thinking, where I get lost and caught up in and see it not happen, trying to be a person better than others, is not well for my Soul, anyone else?
 
I see by, though Son we are first all reconciled to Father as forgiven 2 Cor 5:17-20. New life ready to be imputed from Father to anyone that will not quit belief to see it eventually, no matter how long that might take, anyone?
I see over time, God has never condemned me, me being in belief to Son as risen for me. as for all 1 John2
Amazing, this is and has changed me, still changing me daily in continued trust to Father, Daddy, PaPa to see this love and mercy given for everyone to use it as a responder to God, no longer a creator. I see to take no credit in it as did in past do that, for my own selfish gains. Today I see no use in that anymore, Since I believe God to supply all needs. I have seen God do this truth, after going through adversities first, and see I still can while here on earth still
So, I now put past behind me, live presently, which is the present of God. No more counting on any future thinking, where I get lost and caught up in and see it not happen, trying to be a person better than others, is not well for my Soul, anyone else?
Every believer is at a different stage of their journey. You have described some big changes in your view, as you grew in knowledge and faith.
With that in mind, we need to be patient with newly converted Christians, who are yet to go through some of the trials you mentioned.


Our world view changes dramatically as we grow in our faith. There are many scriptures which I thought I understood correctly for many years and then realised that my understanding of them was not consistent with the other scriptures that deal with that particular matter.

My understanding of some scriptures changed three times over the years, so I try to be careful when I deal with Gods Word.
 
God has revealed Himself in the Bible, as the Triune God who exists in three distinct Persons. The Holy Trinity make up the Godhead.
Each One of the three, are equally God. They have different tasks and functions, but they are in perfect agreement and of the same divine essence.


We only know what God has revealed about Himself in the bible, but there's a lot more we don't know about Him. He will reveal much more about Himself in the eternity to come.
The Lord Jesus said that He is One with the Father, some take this to mean that He is of one mind with the Father, but I take it in the literal sense.

I take it literally too. They are one but He has so many characteristics that He made different names to make it easier for us to understand.

I was amazed when I looked up the word name in the concordance. It means character. So in the name of Jesus really means in the character of Jesus tho most people say it like a religious mantra or something, lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Journey_man
I take it literally too. They are one but He has so many characteristics that He made different names to make it easier for us to understand.

I was amazed when I looked up the word name in the concordance. It means character. So in the name of Jesus really means in the character of Jesus tho most people say it like a religious mantra or something, lol.
I find it really hard to describe the triune God, to my unbelieving friends. My Jewish and Muslim friends, reject the concept of God existing in three separate persons. They quote verses of the bible, such as

John 5:30 "I can do nothing on My own; I judge only as I hear, and My judgment is just, for I seek not my own will but the will of the One who sent me"

Luke 22:42 “Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.”

Verses such as these can lead some to conclude that the Lord Jesus is not God Himself. I have been asked, why Jesus prayed to God if He is God. I tried to explain that the Lord Jesus had a divine nature and human nature at the same time, but He didn't always use His divine power to accomplish His mission.

It's impossible to convince unbelievers to accept the "Holy Trinity" and it's just as impossible to convince them that Christ had two natures in one person. And there are many more supernatural mysteries, in the bible. These can only be understood by those who have been converted.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edward429451
Every believer is at a different stage of their journey. You have described some big changes in your view, as you grew in knowledge and faith.
With that in mind, we need to be patient with newly converted Christians, who are yet to go through some of the trials you mentioned.


Our world view changes dramatically as we grow in our faith. There are many scriptures which I thought I understood correctly for many years and then realised that my understanding of them was not consistent with the other scriptures that deal with that particular matter.

My understanding of some scriptures changed three times over the years, so I try to be careful when I deal with Gods Word.

Yes, agreed as I am no better than anyone else, no matter what stage growth anyone else is in presently. Seeing all as equal from Father's view in risen Son for us all. Father knows best and wants what is best for each Jeremiah 29:11