Scientists say you don’t grow up until your 30s

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

Im naturally a kid by heart to be honest.

I love being a goofball and making people laugh.

A

AuntieAnt

I like to skip stones... dance like a fool (at home where nobody's watching haha!!)...
Im naturally a kid by heart to be honest.

I love being a goofball and making people laugh.
I always said to my sister that if they made a TV reality show of our family's life, it would definitely be a hit that would rival any combination of comedy sitcoms out there. I ain't even kidding.

T

TheWriter

I like to skip stones... dance like a fool (at home where nobody's watching haha!!)...

I always said to my sister that if they made a TV reality show of our family's life, it would definitely be a hit that would rival any combination of comedy sitcoms out there. I ain't even kidding.

Stone skipper eh? Very nice! That is always fun until.. one... acidently....

Hit's your friend who is swimming in the forhead. Ooops! Ma bad bro!

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Stone skipper eh? Very nice! That is always fun until.. one... acidently....

Hit's your friend who is swimming in the forhead. Ooops! Ma bad bro!
What's worse is when it hits a rock, bounces back, and hits YOU in the head!

T

TheWriter

What's worse is when it hits a rock, bounces back, and hits YOU in the head!
Very true lol i guess thats why my forhead is red alot i got hit by alot of rocks 🙃

A

AuntieAnt

My son can skip a stone across a lake and you hear it and see it bounce off the rocks on the other side. Mine only skips maybe six times at the most. :p

T

TheWriter

My son can skip a stone across a lake and you hear it and see it bounce off the rocks on the other side. Mine only skips maybe six times at the most. :p
Yep mama "knows" best lol thats cool tho i havent skipped stones in a while

I live in a different area and im olda than my gray whiskas comin from me nose

A

AuntieAnt

My three adult kids (especially my daughter ) send me regular doses of comical/bizarro memes that make me laugh so hysterically, I'm pretty sure the neighbors think I'm insane.

T

TheWriter

My three adult kids (especially my daughter ) send me regular doses of comical/bizarro memes that make me laugh so hysterically, I'm pretty sure the neighbors think I'm insane.
Naw i doubt youre insane lol maybe ur neighbors are? Naw jp.

A

AuntieAnt

Naw i doubt youre insane lol maybe ur neighbors are? Naw jp.
Judge for yourself. These are the memes my lovely daughter texted me just this morning. Are they funny, or what?!? :ROFL:

memes.png