L
live4faith
Guest
Hi all! I'm new here and this is my first, official thread here! I hope I'm doing this right! LOL
I want to know if anyone here has seen the viral video that the lead singer of Creed has posted on his FB page?
If not, please take a look (it's a 15 min video):
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152861840188866
My question is this: Do you think this man is being Spiritually attacked -- as he basically mentioned?
Moreover, I just want to pray for him and ask God to guide him to the answers he needs. Would any of you join me in praying for him?
Thanks!
Be good and stay POSITIVE <3
I want to know if anyone here has seen the viral video that the lead singer of Creed has posted on his FB page?
If not, please take a look (it's a 15 min video):
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152861840188866
My question is this: Do you think this man is being Spiritually attacked -- as he basically mentioned?
Moreover, I just want to pray for him and ask God to guide him to the answers he needs. Would any of you join me in praying for him?
Thanks!
Be good and stay POSITIVE <3