Imagine how as a mum it must feel for her... There's no escaping it... Pray for her.. Show her Love, Ask if there is anyway you can help give her a break... She's probably extremely tired and frustrated at the end of her tether.. Then she has neighbours knocking on the door. I think I'd slam the door too haha xxx
The neighbour from upstairs used to complain. Mrs was used that one quiet person lived here. They were only here 3 days a week, we ho outside the whole day, on saturday we went to my parents and on sunday we were also gone half of the day at least, but she'd complain if she heard any noise. It's an old people apartment and I have one with 2 rooms and 3 kids. They're not loud. The other neighbours who are christian said: oh yeah we hear 'em, but they're kids. It doesn't matter.
But she kept on complaining and she's controlling. She just waited for us in the elevator and barked to the kids to be quiet. She was I don't know how uou call it. They were in a bath and you heard tick tick from the duck and in front of my door she was again. Wewewewewewewe.They didn't even talk.
I just forgave her and talked to her. Look sweetheart, I always take them outside to do the people here a favor too, but I pay rent here and I can't dump 'em in front of the tv because you want it to be quiet. Buy headphones for goodness sakes. You think I live here for my fun? I had a great house. Dad moves. I have one month to find something and you can't get a house here. You may choose: either they make noise or I scream like an idiot.
Since then she never complains anymore and I'm not stressed up because of it anymore.
Bunnies. Buy them bunnies. My kids are really quiet since I have bunnies.