Scripture Art and Various Creative Conceptions Born of Love

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I designed this template last night after reading Psalm 96 a second time with Bob, who suggested a waterfall for it :) I posted an earlier version to my Daily Scripture Readings' in Life Bits, but have made a few minor changes to it since then :D I find that graphics often need to be tweaked when moved from one environment (design program with a dark background) to another (forum board with a white background) :geek::giggle: The horse and fawn in particular needed more vibrance and quite a bit of colour added to them :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I made a few more tweaks and changes :D

I like it better now :giggle: Bob says it is done :love:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Bob and I read Psalm 23 together again a little while ago. I finished this last night.
I like the idea of goodness and mercy following me all the days of my life :)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

Bob and I read Psalm 23 together again a little while ago. I finished this last night.
In that verse are the lyrics of one of my favorite hymns.

Feb 28, 2016

========================================
oh my YES, Miss Magenta, so do we - we also love the idea of us being good and merciful to our
brothers and sisters all of the rest of the days of our lives...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

We sing this to close our weekly service every Sunday :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I designed this card for Bob's 65th birthday today :) Happy birthday, sweet heart!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I made this one in early March :) If a picture is worth a thousand words...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
M, I have a request and I know if anyone can find it and do it, it's you.. LOL

Ever since Tequila's been gone, I have wanted to find a picture of Jesus holding an orange kitty. I have found ones of Him holding a dog, a sheep and even a dinosaur.. But no orange kitty. :( At least not the color of orange that I'm looking for. I'd like the dark orange of the cat in my avatar. :)

I'd like it to look somewhat like this or something similar:

2kupq01k28m11 (1).jpg

Thanks, M!!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
M, I have a request and I know if anyone can find it and do it, it's you.. LOL

Ever since Tequila's been gone, I have wanted to find a picture of Jesus holding an orange kitty. I have found ones of Him holding a dog, a sheep and even a dinosaur.. But no orange kitty. :( At least not the color of orange that I'm looking for. I'd like the dark orange of the cat in my avatar. :)

I'd like it to look somewhat like this or something similar:

View attachment 197262

Thanks, M!!
Hello, Blue :) I am not really sure what you are asking of me. If you have looked for pics of Jesus holding an orange cat but cannot find one, I am not sure I could find one either, because finding decent images of Jesus that are appropriate for my own designs is difficult to begin with. Can we take this to PM?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

The panel/template in my previous post morphed into this one, also :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I designed this one during the week coming up to Resurrection Sunday :)

I added another Scripture verse to it :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I designed this one in celebration of the Resurrection also :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I made alterations to a previous template to design this panel for Bob :)