P
petehope
Guest
The search continues in my thoughts.
The reason i pot this down on type.
I really can't say, maybe the same reason i used to do things when life was a little simpler.
Im addicted to it, I love it - has to be a part of me.
So in searching for the answer lets see what am i addicted to.
Surfing, helping people, finding something new, relaxing and god.
So the search of these things makes me happy
The reason i pot this down on type.
I really can't say, maybe the same reason i used to do things when life was a little simpler.
Im addicted to it, I love it - has to be a part of me.
So in searching for the answer lets see what am i addicted to.
Surfing, helping people, finding something new, relaxing and god.
So the search of these things makes me happy