Searching for a church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pippilotta

Feb 1, 2018
Happy Monday!

Asking for prayer in my search for a church family. My pastor resigned from my previous church about 3 yrs ago. Since then I have been a church hopper. I like a small congregation and so I cannot join our local Calvary Chapel. The smaller churches have been difficult because either the "preaching" is just that...lots of words that don't take root. The expository teaching in the smaller church is sound but there is no room for me to grow. The church is rather poor so other than Sunday service there is no opportunity to join service teams. Time is ticking away...time I should be using to serve the community.

If anyone is from Philadelphia or suburbs, or from south Jersey and can recommend a small but active church please inbox me the details.

Your prayers are appreciated.

Feb 28, 2016
when our hearts are truly sincere, and our Saviour always knows this, then seek out
those who are like minded and start a 'home-church' - just a share, for this would take
special, trusting guidance that only our Lord can make happen, if our hearts are in the
right place...just a suggestion, for we have heard of and read of many who are becoming
dis-heartened by their 'so called 'churches'...

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God bless Pippilotta and this prayer, in Jesus name, Amen!

K

kittycat7

He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity, and honor.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Praying God will lead you to a good church. They are almost impossible to find in these last days.

L

loverofjesus27

Praying for your church and let it be a blessing to you.