Many people enjoy the Christmas Season,and many do not. For those, for whatever reason, have as I do, a most difficult time with this season,and no sad stories here,it is a time of both reflection upon where we are,and where we intend to go from here. A New Year draws close,and we wonder if we are prepared for it better then we were the year before. We hope that we are!
( Rom 15:13) hope. There are many things I wish to do for others,there are many things I hope others receive,and there are many rewards and consequences which go for each.( Hebrews 6:9-12!!!)
For if not,then a consequence will give birth.( Col 3:25) The year of our Lord 2017 will be a year of Accountability for all of us. Whether you are a believer or not! There are not enough to harvest in the fields as it is,and I pray the Lord will send more into the harvest,for if not,then that which could be used by so many,more will even be taken away from them.
The Season of grace departs this year,and the season of fair and justice begins with each of our households.Are we prepared? We will all know in short order if we are or not! For those enjoying this season,remember it well,and do enjoy it!!
For those who are but enduring it as I am,take great comfort in the fact that you are never alone!!( Rom 5:1-11!!) The difficult times many are having now,will produce such a perseverance to which we will be able to help so many understand what this truly means by our own testimony!
Because hope does NOT DISAPPOINT!! verse 5.And upon this, our thankfulness is everlasting!! I am thankful for many of you!( 1 Cor 1:4-9!!) And for this fine site, and all who work so very hard keeping Jesus lifted here.
A Merry Christmas to you all,and a most Joyful New Year for all of us! Nehemiah 8:10! In being thankful for what we have,remember those who are praying to be as thankful as you are! Strength is needed,not just for ourselves but for others!( Gal 6:2) No matter how we feel or what we are going through,FIND a reason to stay thankful!!
( 1 Thess 5:18, your reward is on the way!!( Hebrews 11:6!!) I myself would have surly despaired had I not believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the LIVING!!!!( psalm 27:13). That is everyday brothers and sisters!! Blessing always to you!!
( Rom 15:13) hope. There are many things I wish to do for others,there are many things I hope others receive,and there are many rewards and consequences which go for each.( Hebrews 6:9-12!!!)
For if not,then a consequence will give birth.( Col 3:25) The year of our Lord 2017 will be a year of Accountability for all of us. Whether you are a believer or not! There are not enough to harvest in the fields as it is,and I pray the Lord will send more into the harvest,for if not,then that which could be used by so many,more will even be taken away from them.
The Season of grace departs this year,and the season of fair and justice begins with each of our households.Are we prepared? We will all know in short order if we are or not! For those enjoying this season,remember it well,and do enjoy it!!
For those who are but enduring it as I am,take great comfort in the fact that you are never alone!!( Rom 5:1-11!!) The difficult times many are having now,will produce such a perseverance to which we will be able to help so many understand what this truly means by our own testimony!
Because hope does NOT DISAPPOINT!! verse 5.And upon this, our thankfulness is everlasting!! I am thankful for many of you!( 1 Cor 1:4-9!!) And for this fine site, and all who work so very hard keeping Jesus lifted here.
A Merry Christmas to you all,and a most Joyful New Year for all of us! Nehemiah 8:10! In being thankful for what we have,remember those who are praying to be as thankful as you are! Strength is needed,not just for ourselves but for others!( Gal 6:2) No matter how we feel or what we are going through,FIND a reason to stay thankful!!
( 1 Thess 5:18, your reward is on the way!!( Hebrews 11:6!!) I myself would have surly despaired had I not believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the LIVING!!!!( psalm 27:13). That is everyday brothers and sisters!! Blessing always to you!!