M
mcargill
Guest
I've been married for almost 6 years..we've had are ups and downs seems like more downs than ups. Feels like now this "down" isn't going to get better, feels like were drifting apart. We used to be madly in love. I'm not sure what happened or how. But I truly feel like Satan is using are weaknesses against each other. So much negative thoughts lately. And just the other day my husband says to me "I don't even believe half the stuff in the bible" I couldn't believe he even said that. I started questioning my marriage, actually I have been since then. So I found this website and I'm not the type to just throw this out there, but I am. I'm so confused and totally lost in thoughts. I am to embarrassed to even talk to our friends at church about this. I don't want them to think anything bad about my husband.
this is so hard. And I'm praying for my husband 